Lightside vs Darkside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
i am sure this has been done a thousand times but still. in KOTOR 1, which is better? i am not talking plot, just how is it easier and funner to beat the game?

Lord Saboteur
Easier: Dark side.
Funnier: Neither.
Best way: Light side.

Razielim
Light Side. The Dark Side playthroughs don't make you feel like a badass Sith, but a petty thug.

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Easier: Dark side.
Funnier: Neither.
Best way: Light side.
What do you mean by "best way"?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
What do you mean by "best way"? When it comes down to the exp. and moral correctness, light side takes it.

Blue_Hefner
Dark side because you get FORCE CRUSH!!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
Easier: Dark Side
Financially Rewarding: Dark Side
Funnier: Neither

And yeah, KoTOR's Dark Side does make you look like an *sshole, not a "badass Sith."

Legion_of_Maul
an inbetween is the best, because you do what you feel like, if you're in a good mood, then you save people and donate, if youre pissed off you kill the ****ing enemies...eherm sorry for that,but you just play the game how you want to play it, thats the best way.

Sin Harvest
When you're a Jedi it feels more rewarding because as a Sith in KoToR it feels like you're just being an @$$hole.

Lord Chariol
Light side powers kind of chew. I don't think I'll ever, ever, ever use Force Valour. But in reality, the Light side is for suckers. Who would really give a desperate woman 700 credits for a worthess piece of sh*it Desert Wraid Plate? I wouldn't. Screw her and her kids. I want my credits so I can see how much I have at the end of the game. Never need to actually buy anything. Just peruse at stores and find anything cool of the dead.

Count Kent
Darkside is generally stronger, however the lightside is generally more rewarding as light always triumphs over dark.

overlord
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
When you're a Jedi it feels more rewarding because as a Sith in KoToR it feels like you're just being an @$$hole. Oh my God!! I sure as hell don't want that!!

Legion_of_Maul
Just play the game how you feel your character should be, is he shy, cowardly, angeful, it doesn't matter he's your character make him how YOU want to.

Kaithen
I dont like to be dark in KOTOR. Youre just saying dumb things, not being dark. Darth vader is tricking Lando, while you in KOTOR says things like:

I WILL KILL YOU... wow so dark, sounds more like a noob, not a dark sider.

Council#13
Easier: Dark Side
Funner: Dark Side (you can kill innocents and use Force Lightning and Force Crush)
Better: Light Side since the Dark Side destroys itself

I'm not talking about the game, BTW no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.