The FF vs The S.S.O.S.V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Reed
Sue
Thing
Torch

vs

Deathstroke
Dr.Light
Solomon Grundy
Cheetah

No prep. Who wins?

Validus
Society thanks to Dr. Light

Grimm22
Cheetah and Deathstroke arent going to be much help here stick out tongue

As fast as Cheeta is she cant really do much against the FF.

DS cant really hurt any of the FF either stick out tongue

If this is Grundys strongest form, Ben is going to get his ass kicked sad

The only one who might be able to stop Light is Reed or Sue erm

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cheetah and Deathstroke arent going to be much help here stick out tongue

As fast as Cheeta is she cant really do much against the FF.

Why not? Her claws are enchanted to cut anything.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Why not? Her claws are enchanted to cut anything.

She can't cut through Reed no expression

Sue's powers are thought controlled, so she can get a bubble up before Cheeta can hurt her no expression

Johnny can be cut though erm

Overall the real threat here is Dr. Light wink

diabloman
FF

Validus
She can't cut through Reed no expression

Sue's powers are thought controlled, so she can get a bubble up before Cheeta can hurt her no expression

Rubber can be cut and I'd bet she could cut through any shield of Sue's. Obviously Torch and Thing can be cut.

Grimm22
Rubber can be cut and I'd bet she could cut through any shield of Sue's. Obviously Torch and Thing can be cut.

She isnt strong enougth to cut Thing wink

And Reed is indestructable so no no expression

Sue's Force Fields cannot be cut.

Validus
She isnt strong enougth to cut Thing wink

And Reed is indestructable so no no expression

Sue's Force Fields cannot be cut.
I guess you aren't getting the "anything" part of the enchantment? Her strength has nothing to do with it.

Grimm22
I guess you aren't getting the "anything" part of the enchantment? Her strength has nothing to do with it.

Wait when did this happen no expression

Wouldnt that mean she can cut through Diana's braclets confused

Validus
Wait when did this happen no expression

Wouldnt that mean she can cut through Diana's braclets confused
Diana's bracelets are enchanted by a higher source. There's nothing magic about the F4.

Grimm22
Diana's bracelets are enchanted by a higher source. There's nothing magic about the F4.

Im aware no expression

So she can cut Superman or adamantium What the f**k?

Validus
Im aware no expression

Are you really? 1234

Don't see why she couldn't cut those things.

Grimm22
Are you really? 1234

Don't see why she couldn't cut those things.

She still cant cut through Reed no

Nothing can

Ben, she might be able to scratch, but her claws arent big enougth to seriously hurt him erm

Sue's Force Fields arent going to be cut seeing as they arent truely phycical wink

But, yeah Johnny gets ass raped her stick out tongue

Darth Martin
FF4

Validus
Fantastic Fantastic Four? stick out tongue

Their chances are slim given how Light solo'd a much more powerful Titans team. It's generous to give them more than 2/10.

Tron
We're failing to mention Cheetah's additional super-speed. And yes, she can, and has, cut Superman.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
We're failing to mention Cheetah's additional super-speed. And yes, she can, and has, cut Superman.

Heh, the more you know stick out tongue

Cheetah still cant cut through Reed or Sue's fields.

She can cut Ben, but her claws arent long enougth to do any serious damage like Wolverines can do

Poor Torch though sad

Without Johnny, Dr. Light beats the FF sad

Of course Deathstroke gets an ass kicking by Thing

Validus

With Johnny he still beats them. Light's shield can take his nova blast and all the light created from them will just power him up.

Grimm22
With Johnny he still beats them. Light's shield can take his nova blast and all the light created from them will just power him up.

I donno erm

I dont think that Light could take on a full powered torch

Accel
Heh, the more you know stick out tongue

Cheetah still cant cut through Reed or Sue's fields.

She can cut Ben, but her claws arent long enougth to do any serious damage like Wolverines can do

Poor Torch though sad

Of course Deathstroke gets an ass kicking by Thing
Even if that were true, Cheetah's been given Flash-like speed. She could take out Johnny and Sue as soon as the fight started.

Considering her strength is supposed to be on par with Wonder Woman's, she can definitely take Thing in a fist-fight. This would leave Reed to be triple-teamed by the rest.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
Even if that were true, Cheetah's been given Flash-like speed. She could take out Johnny and Sue as soon as the fight started.

Considering her strength is supposed to be on par with Wonder Woman's, she can definitely take Thing in a fist-fight. This would leave Reed to be triple-teamed by the rest.

What the hell no expression

Since when is Cheetah even close to WW strength What the f**k?

Accel
What the hell no expression

Since when is Cheetah even close to WW strength What the f**k?
She got an upgrade, I believe. She's been able to trade punches with Wonder Woman and Superman.

Grimm22
She got an upgrade, I believe. She's been able to trade punches with Wonder Woman and Superman.

She only got an upgrade in speed.

That and her claws are sharper. no expression

Accel
She only got an upgrade in speed.

That and her claws are sharper. no expression
Even without an upgrade in strength, "Flash-like speed" still means she can take out Johnny and Sue almost immediately and attack Ben from all sides 'til he goes down.

Grimm22
Even without an upgrade in strength, "Flash-like speed" still means she can take out Johnny and Sue almost immediately and attack Ben from all sides 'til he goes down.

How no expression

She cant cut deep enougth to hurt Ben seriously.

Sue's fields go up as soon as the fight starts wink

Accel
How no expression

She cant cut deep enougth to hurt Ben seriously.

Sue's fields go up as soon as the fight starts wink
Speed on par with Flash's combined with strength to trade punches with Wonder Woman and claws that can cut through ANYTHING does not look good for ol' Grimm.

Sue wouldn't be able to erect a force field in time before Cheetah takes her out.

Grimm22
Speed on par with Flash's combined with strength to trade punches with Wonder Woman and claws that can cut through ANYTHING does not look good for ol' Grimm.

Sue wouldn't be able to erect a force field in time before Cheetah takes her out.

Cheetah can only run in bursts of speed.

Speed of Thought>> Flash Speed

Accel
Cheetah can only run in bursts of speed.

She beat the ever loving sh!t out of Wally before, she doesn't need to be able to run as fast as Flash in order to take Thing down. She gained her speed from friggin Zoom. No matter how you look at it, that's WAY too fast for Thing.

Grimm22
She beat the ever loving sh!t out of Wally before, she doesn't need to be able to run as fast as Flash in order to take Thing down. She gained her speed from friggin Zoom. No matter how you look at it, that's WAY too fast for Thing.

I agree, Ben isnt going to hit her or anything like that.

But, if she simply attacks Ben's hide, it isnt going to do any good.

If she was smart she would stab Ben in the eyes then try to carve through his skull wink

Accel
I agree, Ben isnt going to hit her or anything like that.

But, if she simply attacks Ben's hide, it isnt going to do any good.

If she was smart she would stab Ben in the eyes then try to carve through his skull wink
Ben's hide has be penetrated by Wolverine's claws. I'm pretty sure Cheetah's enchanted claws would do a lot worse than just mess up his face.

Cheetah's pretty sadistic. She could very well attack him where she believes him to be the most vulnerable.

Validus

Grimm22
Ben's hide has be penetrated by Wolverine's claws. I'm pretty sure Cheetah's enchanted claws would do a lot worse than just mess up his face.

Cheetah's pretty sadistic. She could very well attack him where she believes him to be the most vulnerable.

I know, but Cheetah's claws arent as large as Wolverine's are.

Yeah Cheetah would probobly cut Poor Ben's Junk off sad

Grimm22

tongue

Tron

I know, just let it go...no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.