The Return of the Kick Ass Member Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xavius
It has returned one last time . . . For redemption, revenge and pleasure!

Mwuhaahahahahaha!

BlackSunshine
good I didnt want to be on there in the first place.....but anyways I voted for ILoveMyDaniel

Thorinn
I didn't vote for myself. no expression

Mr. Bacon
TH/Gornack

The Pict
i voted for vinny valentine (i have my reasons)

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by The Pict
i voted for vinny valentine (i have my reasons)

Who Are You?

laughing out loud

The Pict
im your stalker

Vinny Valentine
im your stalker

Cool.

Want some waffles?

The Pict
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Cool.

Want some waffles?

....er i guess so.

LanceWindu
Honestly...make one more of these threads and I'm reporting you for annoying thread count boosting. no expression

Vinny Valentine
....er i guess so.

Who Are you?

Really.

Mr. Bacon
yes

agreed

Itzak
Who Are You?

laughing out loud

*cough*Itsaguy*cough* ninja

Xavius
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Honestly...make one more of these threads and I'm reporting you for annoying thread count boosting. no expression

If you can read, it says at the top this is the last one. Unless you can't read . . . no expression

Leo.M

Thank you clap

Ladyluck
I'm not on it mhm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Xavius
If you can read, it says at the top this is the last one. Unless you can't read . . . no expression

I didn't even bother to read because I was finished reading these types of threads yesterday.

Xavius
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm not on it mhm

Bleh . . .

Er . . . I'l notify BlackSunshine to put you on the next one.

The Pict
Who Are you?

Really.

seriously though i just voted for you because the video you made about the KMC members was pretty funny and don't really know anyone else on the list.

who am i? dude it says the pict next to my avatar so i guess thats me.

Vinny Valentine
seriously though i just voted for you because the video you made about the KMC members was pretty funny and don't really know anyone else on the list.

who am i? dude it says the pict next to my avatar so i guess thats me.

Wouter?
Theresa?
Tim?
RG sick

Xavius
I didn't even bother to read because I was finished reading these types of threads yesterday.

Read it next time you decide to talk.

I read the first post of every thread I go into. It's honestly common sense. stick out tongue

The Pict
Wouter?
Theresa?
Tim?
RG sick

huh??

BlackSunshine
Bleh . . .

Er . . . I'l notify BlackSunshine to put you on the next one.

no I dont think I'll be making another one laughing I dont want to get reported and banned

LethalFemme
OMG I voted!Jumpy

LanceWindu
Read it next time you decide to talk.

I read the first post of every thread I go into. It's honestly common sense. stick out tongue

Meh *doesn't read it anyways* I was honestly thinking of reporting this one...this is, what, the 7th or 8th one of these in 24 hours? It was annoying after the 3rd.

BlackSunshine
Meh *doesn't read it anyways* I was honestly thinking of reporting this one...this is, what, the 7th or 8th one of these in 24 hours? It was annoying after the 3rd.

take it easy Lance we were only playing around.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
take it easy Lance we were only playing around.

I'm not blaming you, he's the one with the most...

BlackSunshine
I'm not blaming you, he's the one with the most...

ok ok...I'll shut up smile

Xavius

Heh, Likewise.

I honestly don't care if you report this or not. It doesn't make a difference to me whether these are opened or closed, Ken.

LanceWindu
Heh, Likewise.

I honestly don't care if you report this or not. It doesn't make a difference to me whether these are opened or closed, Ken.

Then why make them in the first place?

BlackSunshine
agreed.....confused

Xavius
Then why make them in the first place?

Out of boredom.

And BlackSunshine, who the hell are you to agree? You started the chain in the first place by making the second thread.

And Ken, if you don't like these threads, my suggestion is that you discontinue posting in them.

BlackSunshine

And BlackSunshine, who the hell are you to agree? You started the chain in the first place by making the second thread.

you goober....I was agreeing with what he said about....whats the point in making them if you just want them to be closed. AND I made the second one because a few people asked me to...the 4th one I was playing around to mess with you. Soooooo....chillax man!

Lana
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm not on it mhm

Honey, no offense, but you're always on every one of these damn lists that people come up with.

Anyway, Momo, of course. I love her happy

Xavius
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
you goober....I was agreeing with what he said about....whats the point in making them if you just want them to be closed. AND I made the second one because a few people asked me to...the 4th one I was playing around to mess with you. Soooooo....chillax man!

You don't hold the right to agree, to be honest.

Since you started the chain in the first place.

Eternalist 04
Hey Xavius... please relax and have more respect for a female...

Vinny Valentine
Shes not on it because She's Fake.

Xavius
Originally posted by Eternalist 04
Hey Xavius... please relax and have more respect for a female...

This is none of your concern. I know my boundaries when it comes to respecting women, but they shall not abuse those boundaries.

Whipped much, Eternalist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.