Aquaman Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
30 min prep.

Bats = all gadgets minus motherbox

AM= Magic Hand.

They fight in a town near the beach I guess. (doesnt matter)

Sea King
Originally posted by Inhuman
30 min prep.

Bats = all gadgets minus motherbox

AM= Magic Hand.

They fight in a town near the beach I guess. (doesnt matter)

aquaman wins he does not dehydrait and his powers remain at peack leves out of water

batdude123
No motherbox, but he still gets his boomtube! eek! Batman wins! Happy Dance

Draco69
Batman: Surrender, Aquaman and the girl lives

Ariel: I just wanted to go to the surface world! He looked so dashing on the pier!

Sebastian: You stooopid b*tch! You and your goddamned hard-on for the surface world! We're going to be filleted because of your stupidity. I told you, under the sea is better!

Alfred: My dear crab, I can assure you, you are not going to be filleted. What a prepostrous idea.

Sebastian: Phew. What a relief.

Alfred: Oh, yes. That would be in poor taste. We going to boil you alive and serve you as a Thai cuisine soup.

Ariel: Thai? Oooh! I have Thai! Look! *holds up a fork*

Aquaman: Alright, Bruce. You win. I surrender.

Batman: In your face, octopussy!

Grimm22
Aquaman bitchslaps Batman.

Then Aquaman goes and eats a dolphin stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Aquaman.
Batmans main advantage is the dark. Aquaman LOVES the dark since he can get around it and see much better than Bats can.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
No motherbox, but he still gets his boomtube! eek! Batman wins! Happy Dance

^^^

Darth Martin
Batman might know a weakness 4 AM, but with magic AM takes majority.

D-Block
AM wins

Sea King
sorry batdude but how is a boomtub gonna help batman in this its a teloporter and trust me if am dont wann go any were then batman aint gonna make him go

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

With 30 minutes prep and being that close to the water, Aquaman could summon some prehistoric amphybian beasties and curbstomp the hell out of Bats.

Not that he'd need to. Just saying.

Accel
Aquaman uses telepathy and gives Bruce a seizure.

A.J
Originally posted by Sea King
sorry batdude but how is a boomtub gonna help batman in this its a teloporter and trust me if am dont wann go any were then batman aint gonna make him go batman beats him, or bats calls over aquman wink

MrHeavySilence
30 Min Prep = Hydrophobia Gas

Aquaman loses.

jumpmann
Yeah I'm sure Batman ha's a fishybitch takedown tactic for ages, so he could definitely pull it off.

The Fake Macoy
I'm surprised someone hasn't posted those scans of Batman beating up Aquaman. Still, I really don't think that Aquaman should lose this, considering how many choices he has in this fight.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I'm surprised someone hasn't posted those scans of Batman beating up Aquaman. Still, I really don't think that Aquaman should lose this, considering how many choices he has in this fight. Because that was re-telling of a pre-crisis story IIRC. That's the level Aquaman was at when he was out of water back then. If Batman tried the same thing against Pre-OYL Aquaman he'd get bitchslapped all over the place.

As for Bats hydrophobia gas... I don't see Aquaman falling for that again.

brainchild81
AM wins and then a small child reminds him that he STILL sux

jinzin
Originally posted by Sea King
sorry batdude but how is a boomtub gonna help batman in this its a teloporter and trust me if am dont wann go any were then batman aint gonna make him go

batman sends him to the phantom zone how hard is that to follow?

jinzin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I'm surprised someone hasn't posted those scans of Batman beating up Aquaman. Still, I really don't think that Aquaman should lose this, considering how many choices he has in this fight.

you're lucky i had to clear a grip of files off my comp last night lol.

diabloman
namo kicks both of there asses

Kattknights
Batman wins

If Aquaman tries to call in a giant shark, Batman will just use his shark repellent. smile

BlackWind
Originally posted by jinzin
batman sends him to the phantom zone how hard is that to follow?

The water hand allows him to open portals to other worlds. He'd just come back.

And flood the area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.