Starwars Noobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vundi
U'r all dumb starwars aint real so why are u making these post there are no lightsabers no matter how hard you believe it. the force never in this life or the next is real there is no galaxy far far away YOU'RE ALL FREAKING NOOBS MOVE OUT OF UR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A REAL JOB (DOWN WITH DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS)

Null ARC Avis
IF YOU DONT LIKE STAR WARS THAN DONT POST HERE!! Please STFU and GTFO. First, we are teenagers mostly. we do not belive it is real. second, we all go to school and and have small part time jobs because WE ARE TEENAGERS! No one plays dungons and Dragons here so please be quiet. i repeat myself STFU and GTFO.

Darth Katarn
obviosly u dont no what a noob is and actually ur acting like one right now noob the only comments ull get will be hatin on u noob

Darth Vundi
ur all expect a few nerds who still play runescape and have never had a girlfriend

Darth Katarn
anyone reading this just ignore forget him and move on dont encourage by posting

Null ARC Avis
what about no? i hate runescape and i do have a girlfriend. Please listen to me and for the good of the people

Darth Katarn
right on

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
U'r all dumb starwars aint real so why are u making these post there are no lightsabers no matter how hard you believe it. the force never in this life or the next is real there is no galaxy far far away YOU'RE ALL FREAKING NOOBS MOVE OUT OF UR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A REAL JOB (DOWN WITH DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS)

THEN DON'T POST HERE YOU NOOB! So STFU and go away.

BlaxicanTroller

reported for bashing, trolling, and being basically an all around dumbass. Have a good day and

http://me.256k.net/stfu/jesus_gtfo.gif

Jam-Jul_Lison
I am glad someone reported him. lol

Council#13

Excuse me Mr. Noob jackass, but there's nothing wrong with actually liking something. Apparently, you're one of those nerds at school who thinks that liking Star Wars will make you even less unpopular, if that is possible. Why don't you go out there, and do what you like instead of trying to live up to what people think of you, which is apparently quite little, judging how you've insulted dozens of people you don't even know.

Kaithen
Some people like star wars for fun.... and we dont think that lightsaber exist. We just like the world, and we like it because its fun...

Report him for everything XD

overlord
AH U PIEPOL AR NUBS!!! YU WIL NE VAR GTE LAID AN I WIL SO HAHA TOO U ALL!!!!!! TEH FARCE IS NOT REAL YU DIPSHITES AND TEH LIGHTZABOR ISN OT EATHAR SO HAHA!! I AM SMARTAR THAN YU ALLLL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DaRTH VUNDI AM SO EVAL AND I AM A TRUE SITH LORD AND I ONCE HAD SEX!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! You, dear sir are a genuine retard. But that's okay because the whole world consists out of people like you. It is build on it, so go do some hard labor for your country, drink a beer, watch some ball so you can be proud of yourself and your country.

Admiral Akbar

Ushgarak
Don't try anything like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.