Ash/Blade/The Crow Vs. Jason/Frankenstein/Werewolf by Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be an awesome fight....some of comics coolest undead butt-kickers fighting some of comics baddest supernatural nasties!!!! Here we have......

Ash - deadite killer, zombie destroyer, demon devastator....and S-Mart's Employee of the Month 23 times in a row....Hail to the king baby!!!!

Blade - half vampire, half human....all out vampire destroyer!! Fueled by hate and revenge against all vampires for the death of his mother, Blade will not stop until all vampires on earth have been vanquished!

The Crow - Eric Draven was once a talented rock musician in love with his fiancee' Shelly, until he and her were brutally murdered...until he was brought back to life by the crow to avenge their deaths and make the guilty pay for their evil ways and put their souls to rest!

VERSUS

Jason Voorhees - unstoppable, unkillable, hockey-masked killer of Crystal Lake...this engine of death will kill anyone in his way to avenge the death of his beloved mommy!!

Frankenstein's monster - Dr. Victor Frankenstein's immortal, super-strong, undying creature...forever cursed to live a life in between the worlds of the living and the dead...but truly neither!

Werewolf By Night - Jack Russell has been cursed with lycanthropy since his eighteenth birthday by inheriting the curse of the werewolf from his bloodline....a curse he lives with every night under the dreaded light of the moon!!!!

There's no prep, each person has their standard weapons and gadgets, and the fight takes place outside a huge mausoleum and grave yard under a full moon......this is the comic version of each character. Who takes this one folks??????

Grimm22
Ash is uber badass cool

The only problem is Jason here wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ash is uber badass cool

I personally believe Jason ISN'T the only problem here.....the good guys are going to have their work cut out for them....savage werewolves are nothing to sneeze at; nor is Frankenstein's strength, intelligence, and savagery....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I personally believe Jason ISN'T the only problem here.....the good guys are going to have their work cut out for them....savage werewolves are nothing to sneeze at!!!!!!!!!

Pft. Ash kicks takes down Werewoves like its his day job cool

Comicbook_kid
Pft. Ash kicks takes down Werewoves like its his day job cool

I've seen Ash take down demons, deadites, and zombies....but never a werewolf. Especially this werewolf...and last time I checked, Ash didn't have a silver-lined chainsaw!!!! wink

Grimm22
I've seen Ash take down demons, deadites, and zombies....but never a werewolf. Especially this werewolf...and last time I checked, Ash didn't have a silver-lined chainsaw!!!! wink

Hey, its Ash alright. He'll find a way cool

Comicbook_kid
Hey, its Ash alright. He'll find a way cool

That's one thing I really like about Ash...people think he's a goofball and a few nuggets short of a Happy Meal...but actually Ash is pretty smart and surprisingly resourceful when he has to be. He's shown a knack for coming up with some neat inventions or last minute ideas for taking out a baddie...but here he's going to have to come up with something SMART and QUICK...because witty one-liners, a chainsaw, a pocket full of shells, and a BOOM STICK will only get you so far with these guys....!!!

Sea King
team one pulls it off

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Sea King
team one pulls it off

Really? eek! Care to elaborate on that??? wink

Because while team one has the weapons and fight experience advantage, team two has the strength and "unable to die" advantage...no matter how much firepower/weapons team one has, it's not enough to "kill" team two....

Sea King
Really? eek! Care to elaborate on that??? wink

Because while team one has the weapons and fight experience advantage, team two has the strength and "unable to die" advantage...no matter how much firepower/weapons team one has, it's not enough to "kill" team two....

well wont die either hes team one

but anyways werewolfes can die by silver jason would be the hardest one to take on i say

crow vs jason
blade vs werewolfe by night
then
ash vs fraankenstein

Sea King

but anyways werewolfes can die by silver jason would be the hardest one to take on i say

crow vs jason
then
ash vs fraankenstein

is this movie eric draven or comic??

Darth Martin
Ash is uber badass cool

Yea, Jason is the onlym prop here.

Comicbook_kid

crow vs jason
then
ash vs fraankenstein

Good matchups...that's probably the best way to pair em' up I think too....

D-Block
Blade could take the werewolf out easy with his guns

Sea King
now if needed the crow could fight jason for all eternity

and sence ash kills all demonzombies ect he could take fraankenstein and like D-Block said blade could take werewolfe with his guns

Comicbook_kid
Does anybody out there agree with this scenario.....???

Jason > Ash = After realizing gun shots and saw-slashes won't stop him, Jason grabs a hold of Ash and squeezes his head like a pimple....

Werewolf > The Crow = Under the light of a full moon, the werewolf is even more savage and a full fledged lycanthrope...Eric pumps his bullets into the werewolf which only enrages the beast who in turn takes Eric's head clean off his shoulders; with one swipe of his razor-like claws....

Frankenstein > Blade = Blade may be strong, but Frankie is waaay stronger... Blade makes the mistake of trying to fight him h2h....big mistake. Frankenstein pulls Blade's arms off and literally folds him in half like a table napkin...

I'm not saying the fight WOULD go down like this, but do any of you think this scenario is possible? Is it conceivable for the forces of darkness to prevail....?? I think it's possible the fight could go down like this.....

Sea King
Does anybody out there agree with this scenario.....???

Jason > Ash = After realizing gun shots and saw-slashes won't stop him, Jason grabs a hold of Ash and squeezes his head like a pimple....

Werewolf > The Crow = Under the light of a full moon, the werewolf is even more savage and a full fledged lycanthrope...Eric pumps his bullets into the werewolf which only enrages the beast who in turn takes Eric's head off clean off his shoulders; with one swipe of his razor-like claws....

Frankenstein > Blade = Blade may be strong, but Frankie is waaay stronger... Blade makes the mistake of trying to fight him h2h....big mistake. Frankenstein pulls Blade's arms off and literally folds him in half like a table napkin...

I'm not saying the fight would go down like this, but do any of you think this scenario is possible? Is it conceivable for the forces of darkness to prevail....??

eric just regrows his head hes invincable

D-Block
why would blade make that mistake if he knows his enemy and I believe blade knows frankenstein.

Jason ok

Can't Crow regenerate

Comicbook_kid
eric just regrows his head hes invincable

Hmmmm, I wonder how long it would take Eric to grow a new head and possibly other vital organs and limbs???

Sea King
Hmmmm, I wonder how long it would take Eric to grow a new head and possibley vital organs and limbs???

secoands

D-Block
not long

Sea King
secoands

Originally posted by D-Block
not long

yep

Comicbook_kid
The werewolf may not be able to truly "kill" the Crow, but the Crow couldn't really hurt the werewolf either...no matter what he did to him. If Eric doesn't have silver bullets in his pistols or a silver laced blade, this fight could go on all night long...

D-Block
Blade will have silver bullets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.