Ghost Rider Vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This would make for a cool fight...it's never been done on here before and I don't believe I've seen it done in any of the comics....Dracula has murdered Barbara Ketch...and it's up to Ghost Rider to avenge her death!!! Danny Ketch transforms into the Ghost Rider, hops on his bike, and heads off to Castle Dracula....!!!!

So, could the spirit of vengeance take down the Lord of the undead and master of all vampires???

This is the Marvel Comics version of Dracula....because I know there's a million different versions of him done in every comic media. Also, the battle takes place outside Castle Dracula in Transylvania; around an old cemetary!!!

So, how does this one go down folks?????

DRACULA, LORD OF THE UNDEAD

VERSUS

GHOST RIDER, THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE

Tassadar
Dracula is weak to fire, Ghost Rider breathes hellfire, and the penance stare would really hurt Drac, Ghost Rider should win

JohnnyDo3
a mismatch Ghost Rider will own dracula

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tassadar
Dracula is week to fire, Ghost Rider breathes hellfire, and the penance stare would really hurt Drac, Ghost Rider should win no Actually, regular fire doesn't hurt Dracula at all.....and Ghost Rider doesn't really "breathe" hell fire...and hell fire doesn't actually burn like regular fire does, it "burns" the soul...and Dracula doesn't have a soul...that's why he doesn't cast a reflection in a mirror.

MJOILNIR
Also would the stare hurt the undead??

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Also would the stare hurt the undead??

My thoughts exactly....how would the penance stare work on someone that wasn't truly alive......or truly dead? Or didn't have a soul? The penace stare HAS backfired on Ghost Rider before....would it do so here I wonder?

MJOILNIR
Thats what I think, no soul, no remorse. I dont believe it would.

Comicbook_kid
Soooooooooo with his penace stare being out of the equation, could Ghost Rider still take down Dracula is the real question???

Milkie
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
no Actually, regular fire doesn't hurt Dracula at all.....and Ghost Rider doesn't really "breathe" hell fire...and hell fire doesn't actually burn like regular fire does, it "burns" the soul...and Dracula doesn't have a soul...that's why he doesn't cast a reflection in a mirror.

Actually hellfire burns in a number of ways. At least Spawn's does.

Comicbook_kid
Hmmmm, sorry...I don't read current Spawn. I used to waaaaaaay back in the early days of the series. I only know how hellfire works in the Marvel Universe....how does it work in "Spawn"?

Redatom65
ghost rider hires an exercist who drives a steak through both the ghost rider and dracula

Milkie
It can burn the soul and also the body. Spawn's hellfire is also said to be able to melt the gates of heaven.

Redatom65
ok seriously i give it to Dracula

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Milkie
It can burn the soul and also the body. Spawn's hellfire is also said to be able to melt the gates of heaven.

eek! Cool....

Milkie
Riiiggghhttt...

Tassadar
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
no Actually, regular fire doesn't hurt Dracula at all.....and Ghost Rider doesn't really "breathe" hell fire...and hell fire doesn't actually burn like regular fire does, it "burns" the soul...and Dracula doesn't have a soul...that's why he doesn't cast a reflection in a mirror.

Then why is he breathing hellfire in this? Why is it burning a demon like normal fire?

Whittdawg92
Ghost Rider sucks Dracula dry of everything mentally, physically, and emotionally.

leonidas
eww, tough fight. i really don't know how each other's powers would play out. would the stare work? he was human once so it might. drac's mind control wouldn't affect gr and i'm not sure drac could hurt him in any permanent way. his bite wouldn't do much, that seems obvious.

i guess i'd say ghostie, but in a book it might turn out differently . . .

thought-provoking match-up. wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tassadar
Then why is he breathing hellfire in this? Why is it burning a demon like normal fire?

The Ghost Rider in that series was Johnny Blaze...I'm using the Danny Ketch version of Ghost Rider for this battle; as stated in the opening of my thread...also, that is Garth Ennis' latest G.R. series and his version of Ghost Rider!! Mr. Ennis had Ghost Rider doing a lot of things he's never done before; like projecting chains out from his mouth to attack someone!!! So, for all intents and purposes, we're not using that version...this is the Danny Ketch version of Ghost Rider and the one that probably most people are the most familiar with!

Also, when I said Ghost Rider doesn't actually breathe hellfire, I meant that he doesn't "breathe"; as in inhaling and exhaling like regular people do...but in Garth Ennis' Ghost Rider series, yes...Ghost Rider can expel hell-fire from his mouth as a means of attack; so I guess you could say the new Ghost Rider can "breathe" hell-fire!!

guy222
GR

Mindset
I think I'll pick the Angel of Death.

guy222
Angel of Vengeance FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.