tyrant vs surtur(with sword of twilight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
100% tyrant vs the person who beat up odin in asguard. they fight in new york. does surtur have the power to take out a titan.

bigbran
yep tyrant wins all right.

bigbran
i was just looking at the odin/sutur fights and hes tough. especilly with the sword of twilight.

Mider
yup tyrant wins, surtur isnt that much stronger then odin is he? Tyrtans is almost as strong as galactus though or galactus said if they fought the universe would be wrecked yup tyrant wins.

bigbran
but he was kicking odin around asguard when he had the sword of twilight.

bigbran
omega hyper bump.

Thanos_1971
Tyrant and Surtur are fighting in N.Y?..holy shit,what a mess. laughing

bigbran
oh, i didnt think of that..

General Kon-El
where are the scans of surtur?

bigbran
what scans?

draxx_tOfU
100% tyrant wins

**wish they would bring him back**

Big Sexy
People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Big Sexy
People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies.

yes

golem370
Surtur IMO wins

charlemagne9746
I was under the impression the Surter with the Sword of Twilight could hurt even a Celestial. I see Tyrant as being about equal to a Celestial...therefore I think this fight could go either way. Since Tyrant is at full power in this fight, I will give the nod to him...but, i think it would be a decent fight.

bigbran
Originally posted by Big Sexy
People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies. so was galactuss with tyrant.

guy222
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I was under the impression the Surter with the Sword of Twilight could hurt even a Celestial. I see Tyrant as being about equal to a Celestial...therefore I think this fight could go either way. Since Tyrant is at full power in this fight, I will give the nod to him...but, i think it would be a decent fight.

Surtur hurting a Celestial no Surtur=Odin

Celestials>Odin/Surtur

Fire demon gives Tyrant a battle, but Tyrant prolly wins

quanchi112
Interesting fight but I cant weigh in because I never read when he had the twilight sword.

celestialdemon
Decent fight but Tyrant ultimately wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.