Thanos vs. Runner and Champ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Thanos versus the two Elders. Fights somewere in space.

bigbran
thanos destroys champ w/o powergem like nothing, but this runner char.

MJOILNIR
Speedblizt, Speedblitz,Speedblitz....Hey everyone else gets to say it. So can I. Aint sure how he can win doing it but I called it first.

who?-kid
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Speedblizt, Speedblitz,Speedblitz....Hey everyone else gets to say it. So can I. Aint sure how he can win doing it but I called it first.
Sorry, when debating Thanos, speedblitzes aren't allowed. His worshippers don't like it you see.

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sorry, when debating Thanos, speedblitzes aren't allowed. His worshippers don't like it you see.

Thanos can actually react to speedblitzes.

who?-kid
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos can actually react to speedblitzes.
No he can't. He's one of the slowest characters in Marvel. He's of course faster than one would think, but he doesn't have the reflexes of Spider-Man or Black Panther and so on.

grey fox
Silver surfer.

who?-kid
Silver surfer.
Yes what about him ?

grey fox
Infinite gauntlet ring any bells ?

kgkg
Originally posted by who?-kid
No he can't. He's one of the slowest characters in Marvel. He's of course faster than one would think, but he doesn't have the reflexes of Spider-Man or Black Panther and so on.
Wrong.

He has stopped speedblitz faster than light in the fast smile

who?-kid
Infinite gauntlet ring any bells ?
Sure. Great story. Great artwork. But you know, Thanos had a HUGE power up thanks to the IG... confused so I'm not sure where you want to go...

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
Wrong.

He has stopped speedblitz faster than light in the fast smile
When ? And was it a speed blitz attack, or just someone travelling at high speed towards Thanos ? Big difference you know.

Soljer
How about when he smacked the Fallen one like a bug on a windshield? The background was clearly 'warped' to give the visual of the Fallen one's high speed, and Thanos just Casually raised a hand and put up a shield, stopping the Fallen One in his tracks.

who?-kid
Do you even know what a speed blitz is ? It's something Spider-Man is very good at. Surfer and Fallen One... forget it.

Here is a scan that shows us Speed Demon speed blitzing Spider-Man...

who?-kid
Here is the second scan => Spider-Man speed blitzing Rhino and knocking him out (with a broken arm).

who?-kid
Spider-Man speed blitzing Firelord...

who?-kid
Other victims of Spider-Mans speed blitzing : Thor and Absorbing Man.

I hope you see the difference between a real speed blitz and someone moving towards you pretty fast but in a stupid way.

leonidas
you're talking about combat speed v travel speed. ss can charge an opponent, like gladiator can, but exhibiting combate speed is much different. supes and spidey show loads of combat speed. runner HAS successfully blitzed thanos -- he made thanos look like a fool in quest.

if they have their gems and work together they have a great chance. runner is likely (ego aside) the most powerful of the elders based on how easily he handled the ss. even without the gems they may have a chance. both (if written correctly) should be be above herald level with power primordial AND . . . aren't they still immune to death . . .?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.