Top Tier X-men VS. The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Ok... Their have been a lot of X-men/JLA threads where the mutants have always been totally outclassed and outmatched by the sheer power of the JLA. Let's see how they do this time.

Battle takes place on 616 Marvel Earth. Earth cannot be destroyed in the fight. No BFR. Their is BFR to one's oblivion though. Like say teleporting someone into a blackhole. That's kosher. Fight is to the death.

Each team has 30 seconds of prep to raise their shields, energize, or whatever they need to do before they fight. Both teams have no clue whatsoever about each others powers.

Bloodlust on.

X-men:

Shaman Nate Grey
Full Potential Cable
Full Potential Iceman
Classic Juggernaut(Not mutant, but who cares)
New Sun(Alternate Reality Gambit)
Rogue(Version of Rogue that could recall past templates of those she touched)
Joseph(Magneto Clone)
Northstar
Fabian Cortez

VS.

The JLA:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom(Normal powered)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Plastic Man
Flash

Who takes it?

Debate.

Lucid Lui
Way too much power on the X-Men team. Even if the JLA had the speedblitz option, which is really their only chance, i still don't see them winning.

Swanky-Tuna
Could GL reverse time to when their shields were down then let the rest of the team butcher them?

Lucid Lui
New Sun's complete control over kinetic energy also gives him control over time and space aswell. Apparently.

D-Block
X-Men wins FPIceman

Tallis
Gambit takes it alone

sexyking
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ok... Their have been a lot of X-men/JLA threads where the mutants have always been totally outclassed and outmatched by the sheer power of the JLA. Let's see how they do this time.

Battle takes place on 616 Marvel Earth. Earth cannot be destroyed in the fight. No BFR. Their is BFR to one's oblivion though. Like say teleporting someone into a blackhole. That's kosher. Fight is to the death.

Each team has 30 seconds of prep to raise their shields, energize, or whatever they need to do before they fight. Both teams have no clue whatsoever about each others powers.

Bloodlust on.

X-men:

Shaman Nate Grey
Full Potential Cable
Full Potential Iceman
Classic Juggernaut(Not mutant, but who cares)
New Sun(Alternate Reality Gambit)
Rogue(Version of Rogue that could recall past templates of those she touched)
Joseph(Magneto Clone)
Northstar
Fabian Cortez

VS.

The JLA:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom(Normal powered)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Plastic Man
Flash

Who takes it?

Debate.

Your obviously an xmen fanboy or marvel fanboy this is an unleveled fight and its completly obvious who would win but since you included people like classic juggernaught, and full potential cabel and so fourth, I take it i can then be full pontential Jla members as well.

Pre crisis Superman might i add unlimited potential or with could go with prime
MartianManhunter(Using all his abilites for a kill and not playing about)
Captain Atom fully powered.
Wonder Woman with godwave
Aquaman full potential
Paralax (Hal Jordan)
Plastic man
Flash full potential(Complete control of speed Force)
Now this seems more even doesnt it.

UniOmni
X men still win. Shaman shields new Sun, and he just stops all their brains.....Since brains operate using ke, even on a minute scale.

Grimm22
D

Grimm22
Iceman and Cable are the only real threats here.

Everyone else gets killed by Supes and Flash.

Rouge, Northstar, New Sun, Joseph all get their necks snapped within 3 seconds wink

Martian Manhunter takes down Cable with his telepathy no expression

Same with Iceman big grin

Diana rips Juggs in half stick out tongue

The rest of the x-men I dont know anything about though

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by sexyking
Your obviously an xmen fanboy or marvel fanboy this is an unleveled fight and its completly obvious who would win but since you included people like classic juggernaught, and full potential cabel and so fourth, I take it i can then be full pontential Jla members as well.

Pre crisis Superman might i add unlimited potential or with could go with prime
MartianManhunter(Using all his abilites for a kill and not playing about)
Captain Atom fully powered.
Wonder Woman with godwave
Aquaman full potential
Paralax (Hal Jordan)
Plastic man
Flash full potential(Complete control of speed Force)
Now this seems more even doesnt it.

I don't read X-men. I'm just a fan of the underdogs. Their have been so many threads of X-men going to their slaughter. This time they have a fighting chance. stick out tongue

You also assumed wrong about the JLA being at their full potential. I never stated that the JLA were at their full potential for this fight/thread. The JLA are powerhouses to where normal X-men could never compete with. These JLA members are at their normal levels to give the X-Men a chance.

Does the Godwave or the Sppedforce exist in the Marvel Universe? I don't think so since that's where the fight takes place. That'll give speedster Northstar a chance. With a boost from Fabian Cortez, the X-men have a good chance.

Originally posted by Grimm22

It's obvious with those answers. stick out tongue

kgkg
Full Potential ...... lol meaning X-men wins

Swanky-Tuna
Does the Godwave or the Sppedforce exist in the Marvel Universe? I don't think so since that's where the fight takes place. That'll give speedster Northstar a chance. With a boost from Fabian Cortez, the X-men have a good chance.
You should of put in Green Arrow with a single boxing glove arrow and no bow instead of Flash with no speed because he'd be way more useful.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Iceman and Cable are the only real threats here.

Everyone else gets killed by Supes and Flash.

Rouge, Northstar, New Sun, Joseph all get their necks snapped within 3 seconds wink

Martian Manhunter takes down Cable with his telepathy no expression

Same with Iceman big grin

Diana rips Juggs in half stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThePittman
With New Sun this means the fight is over before it starts because no one moves and they are standing targets.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ThePittman
With New Sun this means the fight is over before it starts because no one moves and they are standing targets.

Ya New Son can manipulte time and motion.........GG JLA

Big Sexy
Too many power houses on the marvel team

sexyking
I don't read X-men. I'm just a fan of the underdogs. Their have been so many threads of X-men going to their slaughter. This time they have a fighting chance. stick out tongue

. stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic) So bascilly what your saying is oh you know what the xmen lose all the time against other characters so why not let them whoop a power house team like the JLA, Also if your not an Xmen or marvel fan why not put the Xmen against another powerhouse team like the Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.