Pulse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

BackFire
Well, it is a remake of another Japanese horror film, so it has been done before.

Wolfie
This sounds very lame, cheesy, and stupid.

C-Dic
..just like the original.

allofyousuckkk
what japanese film....

I think it looks pretty good. It's different, and isn't that what everybody wants.

C-Dic
..it's got a little girl with long black hair that follows people around. It's no different than the rest of the bunch.

Wolfie
It's like a law or something for Japanese horror.

Deano
the original is very booooooooooooriiiiing

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire
Well, it is a remake of another Japanese horror film, so it has been done before.

Really, now? I actually had no idea that it's a J-horror. All my hopes have now officially been shat out with yesterdays pizza.

BlackSunshine
meh...not intrested

Zilverz
im interested it looks creepy

Illyria
I'll watch it just because there's nothing else coming out that'll be worth watching.

doomsday49
it is a remake of Kairo. I thought it was pretty good. Better some of the other asian horror out. there is a scene with the shadow figure of a lady walkin, then suddenly it started twisting like some kind of breakdance pop move. It sounds funny, but trust me, it was creepy.

Deano
its slow paced.

hopefully the remake will be better

Impediment
I doubt it will.............

Solo
I hear it's terrible, and it hasn't even been screened to the critics.

MildPossession
It's something to do with ghosts/culture in a few countries like Japan, and Korea, various directors have mentioned something to do with the long hair girl in interviews and the ghost women are pale with long black hair when suffering apparently.

I have no problem with the things poping up when it's relevant to the ghost horror film from the actual country.

MR Potter
I saw the trailer and I like much, but of to that movie is good, there is a long way.

doomsday49
I need to hear feedback about this movie from my fellow horror fan before i go see it. Feedback.....NOW!!!!!

fruits
Originally posted by Wolfie
This sounds very lame, cheesy, and stupid.
i saw it and it seems you predicted it EXACTLY

AC/DC'S_LVR
i was scary-ish but the japanese version was better (not scarier better)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.