mario vs sephirot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mixmariobros
one of the most famous heros vs one of the most famous villains.

the two can use all his powers in this battle

Sin Harvest
Sephiroth wins. Sin Harvest

Scorpion_Master
Yeah i think so too even thus i barely don't know what Seph can do stick out tongue

ninja

Sin Harvest
Sin Harvest is an instant kill move. There is no defense against it.

Scorpion_Master
OK! Mario = PWNED!

ninja

elivanchu

Sin Harvest

The Overmaster
depends where they fight, marios world=mario FTW, Neutral Plane=Sephiroth FTW, and FF7 World=Sephiroth FTW.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The Overmaster
depends where they fight, marios world=mario FTW, Neutral Plane=Sephiroth FTW, and FF7 World=Sephiroth FTW. This sounds about right. In most arenas, Mario isn't going to have the speed, strength, durability, or fighting skills to hang with Sephiroth.

Kaithen

Sin Harvest
Sephiroth would just use Sin Harvest which is an instant kill move.

Quincy Archer
Not to be an ******* at all but we might have to disregard any comments from you Sin Harvest. Even though I agree with you fully that Sephiroth would destroy Mario, It's a pet peeve of mine to debate with someone who's username or sig has to do with the debate.

It's anti-fanboyism.

But still I agree. however Sin Harvest isn't an Instant kill. I thought it brings both your mp and hp to 1.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Sh!t now i can't post here. Damn Quincy. stick out tongue Here goes nothing. Sephiroth Owns Mario!

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Not to be an ******* at all but we might have to disregard any comments from you Sin Harvest. Even though I agree with you fully that Sephiroth would destroy Mario, It's a pet peeve of mine to debate with someone who's username or sig has to do with the debate.

It's anti-fanboyism.

But still I agree. however Sin Harvest isn't an Instant kill. I thought it brings both your mp and hp to 1. r we talking about kh seph as well

Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi. . .

FG725
Mario tosses fireballs at him but the just roll on the ground and sephiroth steps on them and then he is about to cut mario in half when mario presses the magical button that makes the floor under sephiroth collapse and sephiroth falls in firey lava!

grey fox
A. It's Sephiroth

B. Mario has the same chances of winning against Sephiroth as I do against a Bulldozer

Mushi
Sephiroth wins. Simple.

Mario MAY have invinciblity, but how would he 'kill' Sephiroth?

SpadeKing
sephiroth he jumps on mario's head no expression

FG725
does mario have the magica mallet of invincibility

SpadeKing
no just all his powers not his weapons no expression

jessigem
*mario uses annoying accent to distract seph while yoshi sneaks behind and eats his head like a fruit* seph dies, mario pwns

Sin Harvest
Sephiroth WTFpwns Mario

badacyborg
it's a draw. Mario makes a nica bowl a spaghetti and offers it to sephiroth. They both sit down and have a nice meal when all of a sudden luigi comes out and takes them both out.Ha ha!

goddess_athena
If Mario uses a star, he could just touch Sephiroth and he's dead.

Also, Sephiroth takes some time to release "sin harvest" so Mario could just run to him and kick him between his legs or something, maybe jumping over him and stomp on his head (boing).

This is a weird match, it's like sephiroth vs mickey mouse (but hey, just look at what they did for mickey in KH)

Penelope
Originally posted by badacyborg
it's a draw. Mario makes a nica bowl a spaghetti and offers it to sephiroth. They both sit down and have a nice meal when all of a sudden luigi comes out and takes them both out.Ha ha! laughing out loud

Hooverman
Sephroth uses Super Nova and turns MArio into a fat wad of fried plummer meat smile

MadMel
how would sephiroth survive tho...he cant breathe in space..BTW seph wins..
mariop annoys seph..seph threatens to cut mario in 2
mario says "you wouldnt do that to a-meeee"
seph says "already have"
mario says "do'h" as his body split in 1/2...

SpadeKing
mario jumps on seph's head no expression
then seph turns mario into sushi

Kaithen
well lets say that Mario wouldnt have a change... thanks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.