Big Spoilers For Civil War And Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
so Guess it's out now.

**WARNING SPOILERS**

Spidey revealed that he was Peter at the press conference.

How do you all feel about it?

Doc Ock
It's one of the suckiest decisions Marvel have made.

Right up there with Sins Past,the Clone Saga and the Other.

steverules
That's stupid. Marvel have mucked spidey up.

Dark-Kenshin
Arrggghh. THAT IS SO *BEEP*in RETARDED. WHAT A LOAD OF *BEEP* Are these writers on crack? Are they really high? What the *BEEP* is wrong with them? THat's it. I'm done with spiderman comics for good. Screw marvel. May they never make another dime. Stan Lee has no doubt already had a heart attack. How can anyone do something SO OUT OF CHARACTER? That's it. I'm only reading Batman now.

xkalybr
WHAT!!!!!!!

systemshock2
Maybe Spiderman 3 has something to do with this. What I mean is that one of the reasons there was the Wolverine Origin series explaining how he came to be was because, at the time, there was the heavy notion that X2 was going to heavily delve into Wolverine's past. (Of course that didn't turn out to be 100% true, but the idea was still there) So it seemed like Marvel was trying to get one step ahead of the film department to ensure that their explanation was canon. So maybe Marvel is doing the same in the Spiderman comics because Spiderman 3 might have a scene like this.

Sparkz
Seems rather stupid but I'm not going to be quick to judge it may be handled realy well. Unless every story is going to be "Hey Spider-man is Peter Parker lets kidnap Aunt May" yeah like that hasn't been done before. Lets just hope they do something realy well with this.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Black Adam
so Guess it's out now.

**WARNING SPOILERS**

Spidey revealed that he was Peter at the press conference.

How do you all feel about it? Lets hope no one was paying attention when he said that...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Lets hope no one was paying attention when he said that...
Lol you wouldnt say that if Marvel actuly listened to you "Yep we uh we realised Spidey giving away his identiy was a mistake so no one was watching TV yep they all went out at exactly the same time...you heard me"

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Arrggghh. THAT IS SO *BEEP*in RETARDED. WHAT A LOAD OF *BEEP* Are these writers on crack? Are they really high? What the *BEEP* is wrong with them? THat's it. I'm done with spiderman comics for good. Screw marvel. May they never make another dime. Stan Lee has no doubt already had a heart attack. How can anyone do something SO OUT OF CHARACTER? That's it. I'm only reading Batman now.

don't blame the writers. Blame Joe

Millar says this whole unmasking thing was Joe's idea.

chucktaylor
Damn. Its all over Yahoo.com

I came here as fast as I can and here I am complaining with y'all. So, let me just clear my head...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!???!?! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Validus
Originally posted by Black Adam
don't blame the writers. Blame Joe

Millar says this whole unmasking thing was Joe's idea.
Yeah, I saw that.

Millar: He made me do it!

laughing

Arahan
okay good move parker, yes I mean, Norman Osborn knew his identiy and he made Parkers life like hell. Venom knew his identity and he make his life like hell.

Ok Parker NOW everyone including alle your villians know that you are Spiderman, ok what will happen?

Beleive no amount of Stark Security or heroes could stop them to get MJ or Aunt May, friends etc.

Dumbass

But I guess after that event some cosmic event will erase the memories of all. May be the annhilation wave will do that part.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Arahan
okay good move parker, yes I mean, Norman Osborn knew his identiy and he made Parkers life like hell. Venom knew his identity and he make his life like hell.

Ok Parker NOW everyone including alle your villians know that you are Spiderman, ok what will happen?

Beleive no amount of Stark Security or heroes could stop them to get MJ or Aunt May, friends etc.

Dumbass

But I guess after that event some cosmic event will erase the memories of all. May be the annhilation wave will do that part. My thoughts exactly.

Arahan
I cant resist to say....that your avatar is cute wink

Sparkz
I cant resist to say....that your avatar is cute wink

Lol thank god I'm not the only one who thought that...

doctorstrongbad
Well I still have faith in Marvel comics, not matter what stupid ideas they have.

DBZ MAN
Am I the only guy who doesn't care? This is a huge cliff hanger! There will deffinatly be repurcussions on this desicion.

I could show you guys the cover to Civil War 5 is you want. It Has green goblin and spidey in it.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Am I the only guy who doesn't care? This is a huge cliff hanger! There will deffinatly be repurcussions on this desicion.

I could show you guys the cover to Civil War 5 is you want. It Has green goblin and spidey in it.

Well I'm not to fussed at the minuit it depends how they carry on with the story. If every story now is gonna be I know who spidey is lets kidnap his Aunt then I'll be annoyed, but maybe people will start liking Spider-man now they know who he is that would be a cool twist I think.

Dan-El
I say we wait and see. Spidey has announced his identity before (way back in Amazing #90-something to Aunt May and Gwen and MJ and the like), and it all got sorted out in the end (Pete got the Prowler to show up as Spider-Man, thus proving that Pete was not Spidy, heh heh).

So yeah, I'm actual looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
I say we wait and see. Spidey has announced his identity before (way back in Amazing #90-something to Aunt May and Gwen and MJ and the like), and it all got sorted out in the end (Pete got the Prowler to show up as Spider-Man, thus proving that Pete was not Spidy, heh heh).

So yeah, I'm actual looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Lol yeah when he thought his spider powers were killing him...and he had the flu.

Spideys Sister
I cant resist to say....that your avatar is cute wink Who me?

Spideys Sister
Here's the pic.

Arahan
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Who me?

yes wink

chucktaylor
Do I see something going on here? wink

chucktaylor
Do I see something going on here? wink

(Sorry for double-post)

Dan-El
Bow-Chicka-Wow-wow

Sparkz
Bow-Chicka-Wow-wow

Someone watches red vs blue...

Spideys Sister
yes wink Here then.. I don't know why it didn't show before...

Dan-El
Originally posted by Sparkz
Someone watches red vs blue...
Damn straight!

Sparkz
Damn straight!

Glad to hear

Sarge "WOULD YOU LIKE A BIGGER PENIS? WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE IT? i CAN SUGGEST SOME PLACES"

That guy cracks me up.

Doc Ock
Spoilers for Amazing Spider-Man #533: http://www.comicboards.com/smb/view.php?trd=060623215423

JJJ is sueing Peter for 5 million dollars big grin

Black Adam
and eddie is still alive. Not that I'm surprised or anything.

he's going to be in the movie. Only a matter time before they brought him back.

Doc Ock
Yeah true.

Also we can finally be rid of this ridiculous Scorpion-Venom soon.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Yeah true.

Also we can finally be rid of this ridiculous Scorpion-Venom soon.

Agreed.

Oh my God... I agree! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.