The Story of the Boring Potato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Xavius
Honestly, Is there nothing more boring than a potato?

I'll give someone a thousand dollars if they can sit in front of a Potato for twelve hours in an enclosed room and not bump off.

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/seed~potato.JPG

Seriously . . . WTF?

I think this thread is a fair contestant for being more boring. wink

Eternalist 04
lol owned

Xavius
Originally posted by [email protected]
I think this thread is a fair contestant for being more boring. wink

Pfft . . . Please.

Dr. Po thinks different. I have created Dr. Po for the sake of saving the universe.


http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/Dr.jpg
"I don't like you. Yer opinion annoys mah well being."

Xavius
And Dr. Po's friend, Bacon Salesman, Ph.D also doesn't like your attitude.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/BaconSalesmanPh.jpg
"You act weird. Would you like to buy a tub full of Bacon strips?"

Originally posted by Xavius
Pfft . . . Please.

Dr. Po thinks different. I have created Dr. Po for the sake of saving the universe.


http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/Dr.jpg
"I don't like you. Yer opinion annoys mah well being." Originally posted by Xavius
And Dr. Po's friend, Bacon Salesman, Ph.D also doesn't like your attitude.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/BaconSalesmanPh.jpg
"You act weird. Would you like to buy a tub full of Bacon strips?"

Please, please get a girlfriend.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by [email protected]
Please, please get a girlfriend.

laughing Ash, you ask the impossible!

Xavius
You insulting Bacon Salesman? Who the hell insults a Ph.D??!!

Don't make me whip out Cynical Cherry.

El_NINO
laughing out loud

Ph.D

Pimpin Hoes Degree

SpadeKing
Ph.D
Playa Hater's Degree

Cataclysm
Originally posted by Xavius
Honestly, Is there nothing more boring than a potato?

I'll give someone a thousand dollars if they can sit in front of a Potato for twelve hours in an enclosed room and not bump off.

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/seed~potato.JPG

Seriously . . . WTF?

12 Hours, No Food.

I would bake the potato. smile

Eternalist 04
er.. do you even have 1000 dollars?

JacopeX
http://www.stupid.com/cartoons/potatofilm.html

The very very stupid potato story

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Xavius
You insulting Bacon Salesman? Who the hell insults a Ph.D??!!

Don't make me whip out Cynical Cherry.

No, she wasn't insulting bacon, I do believe she was insulting you.

Xavius
No, She insulted the Bacon.

Oh, and, I waste as much time here as you guys do. Doesn't make a difference whether I talk about potatos or my life, now does it?

I find Potatos to be repulsively boring.

Captain REX
Xavius = Bacon? no expression

TOH
Originally posted by Captain REX
Xavius = Bacon? no expression
Xavius = Potato ? no expression

LanceWindu
Potato = French Fry? no expression

Xavius
French Fry = Yummy.

Cataclysm
Yummy = Yum-Yums?

Spawn_Master
Yum-Yums= Tums?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Xavius
You insulting Bacon Salesman? Who the hell insults a Ph.D??!!

Don't make me whip out Cynical Cherry. That's goin in my profile laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Xavius
And Dr. Po's friend, Bacon Salesman, Ph.D also doesn't like your attitude.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/BaconSalesmanPh.jpg
"You act weird. Would you like to buy a tub full of Bacon strips?"

The bacon guy is legendary! hysterical

Xavius
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/BaconSalesmanPh.jpg
"Hey. How's it going, little guy.

You interested in buying . . . Y'know . . . Maybe juss' a tub of bacon?"

-Tired Hiker-
I couldn't resist . . . . . big grin

Xavius
Bacon Salesman would never say that and Dr. Po wouldn't react like that.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/CynicalCherry.jpg

^ HE would be more the type to say something like that. Cynical Cherry is that nuts.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Xavius
Bacon Salesman would never say that and Dr. Po wouldn't react like that.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/CynicalCherry.jpg

^ HE would be more the type to say something like that. Cynical Cherry is that nuts.

I spent like an hour and a half making that, and this is what I get! mad

Xavius
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/CynicalCherry.jpg
"You wasted an hour and a half on us two-bit MS Paint drawings? Hahaha! You dumb asswad!"

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Xavius
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/shadowtheninja/CynicalCherry.jpg
"You wasted an hour and a half on us two-bit MS Paint drawings? Hahaha! You dumb asswad!"

And here I thought you were actually pretty cool. no2

-Tired Hiker-
Oh, I get it, the Cherry guy is a d*ck, so you aren't really saying that, right Xavius? I mean, we're bros, right? embarrasment

TOH
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I couldn't resist . . . . . big grin
laughing out loud

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TOH
laughing out loud

Hah! At least TOH liked it! And that's all that really matters. So HAH!!!! big grin cool

Xavius
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Oh, I get it, the Cherry guy is a d*ck, so you aren't really saying that, right Xavius? I mean, we're bros, right? embarrasment

Yes, the Cherry is an *******. He's Cynical Cherry after all.

GCG
Originally posted by Xavius
Honestly, Is there nothing more boring than a potato?

I'll give someone a thousand dollars if they can sit in front of a Potato for twelve hours in an enclosed room and not bump off.

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/seed~potato.JPG

Seriously . . . WTF?

The Jews drooled on Potatoes during WWII ; Well everyone in Europe did.

Storm
Originally posted by Xavius
Honestly, Is there nothing more boring than a potato?

I'll give someone a thousand dollars if they can sit in front of a Potato for twelve hours in an enclosed room and not bump off.

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/seed~potato.JPG

Seriously . . . WTF?
Time and place?


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Because I can
as long as we get a fork to jab our eyes out...

Xavius
Originally posted by Storm
Time and place?


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

10:00PM at the Dorman Warehouse down in Victoria, BC.

Address is 3234 Maine Street.

GCG
.....and who's address is that ?

Xavius
The Addy of the Warehouse.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by GCG
The Jews drooled on Potatoes during WWII ; Well everyone in Europe did. Exactly..thumb up

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I couldn't resist . . . . . big grin Holy Crap laughing

Xavius
Originally posted by GCG
The Jews drooled on Potatoes during WWII ; Well everyone in Europe did.

I guess this doesn't make potatoes boring.

GCG
Originally posted by Xavius
I guess this doesn't make potatoes boring.

During WWI the British Troops called the German Stielhandgranate, Potato Mashers.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by GCG
During WWI the British Troops called the German Stielhandgranate, Potato Mashers. Oh wow shock

Xavius
Originally posted by GCG
During WWI the British Troops called the German Stielhandgranate, Potato Mashers.


So . . . Why are you stating the obvious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.