'Nightmare on Elm Street" SE DVD - 9/26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-Dic
Alls I can say is.."How sweet? A new NOES treat!"

Nightmare on Elm Street - New Line Infinifilm DVD 9/26/06

Wolfie
Looks great. ANOES is one of my favorite horror films.

I won't be getting this though. I already have the box set.

Deano
i'll probably get it even tho i have the boxset

MildPossession
Now that is an amazing cover!!

WrathfulDwarf
First TCM gets a SE and now Nightmare On Elm Street....good times!

Impediment
The first NOES is the only one that I own, and I WILL be buying this. To be truthful, the only other NOES movie that I like is the third film: Dream Warriors, but not enought to buy it. I dunno, if they did a SE on pt 3, I might buy it.

C-Dic
Originally posted by Wolfie
Looks great. ANOES is one of my favorite horror films.

I won't be getting this though. I already have the box set.

You honestly wouldn't own it, anyway? It's getting a complete overhaul. Craven and Englund commentary, remastered, seemless branching into deleted scenes, etc. I mean, suit yourself, but the boxed set edition of ANOES is garbage in comparison, IMO, which is why I am selling mine.

Wolfie
Well, I like all the movies more or less. If I just sell the first ANOES, the artwork isn't complete anymore. I know it sounds stupid but it is a nice casing when complete.

And I don't see the need to own more than one copy of the same movie.

C-Dic
Rarely do titles from complete boxed sets get reworked, but when that boxed set is 7 years old, and was obsolete even when it was released..well..

Dusty
I've got the Tapes. That's good enough for me.

The only ones really worth watching are the first and third.

TurboBadgerx2
You would rather keep your VHS's? Your insane! I'm buying this first day!!

MildPossession
Well I got the box set for the same price as one seperate dvd here in the shops(well it was at the time), so I'm happy with my dvd box set with the seven films in. But will definitely get the first dvd on its own. Just like to see the same done to Dream Warriors now smile The others I'm not too bothered to get again.

Suleyman
This is my most anticipated DVD of the next few months, next to the Dark Sky TCM release. The cover looks amazing, and the special features are fantastic.

Solo
I'll be getting it.

stingerfan
i got the set, had 1/2 seperatly once, and i'm still getting this dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.