Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Both are bloodlusted and are willing to do ANYTHING to win the fight. Who wins?

General Kon-El
WW fought a hypnotized Capt Marvel once. She won via lasso of truth. However, if she doesn't have it in this battle, i must say Billy Batson and WW even it 5/10

Validus
Stalemate

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Stalemate

You can't pick one over the other? Not even by .5?

Validus
WW because of the lasso and natural fighting skills. I always go back and forth with these two though.

olympian
Sligth edge to CM barring the win by the Lasso.

RogerRamjet
nonsense...Captain Marvel stalemates Superman (see Kingdom Come, kids!), he'll kill the leggy amazon, no doubt...

badabing
If I'm Billy, I'd think of better things to do with Diana. naughty Anyway, like the WW vs BA thread, it's close to even.

RogerRamjet
Shazam! Shazam! Shazam! wacko laughing out loud

batdude123
bump

Juntai
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
nonsense...Captain Marvel stalemates Superman (see Kingdom Come, kids!), he'll kill the leggy amazon, no doubt... Not canon material, and Supes wasn't trying to fight, and it was also insinuated once or twice in that very story that he was indeed more powerful than Shazam. The only thing that allows him to do near Supes' power is his magic, allows him to trade blow for blow... Wonder Woman has no such weakness.

I stll however cannot decide.

Btw, Roger, WW stalemates Supes too.

chris_64256
wonderwoman 6/10

Accel
Marvel is supposedly much more powerful now after the crisis, right? if so, I can;t say for sure at the moment until I see what he can do.

bigbran
in jlu supes beats the hella out of billy.

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
in jlu supes beats the hella out of billy.
Are you talking about the cartoom or comic?

bigbran
cartoon.

General Kon-El
the cartoons aren't canonical are they?

batdude123
No.

LethalFemme
Diana 7/10 because of lasso and skill

JohnnyDo3
Wonder woman will win

sexyking
This fight goes to CM come on guys the batdude stated bloodlusted wonder woman puts up an amazing fight breaking a few ribs of Marvels but in the end she dies.

sexyking
Originally posted by bigbran
cartoon.

Judging by cartoon do you think supes is that weak characters are depowerd in the cartoons.

Accel
Originally posted by sexyking
This fight goes to CM come on guys the batdude stated bloodlusted wonder woman puts up an amazing fight breaking a few ribs of Marvels but in the end she dies.
Yes, bloodlust means Wonder Woman ccould use her tiara to decapitate Marvel... unless he's much more powerful now with Shazam's magic.

sexyking
Originally posted by Accel
Yes, bloodlust means Wonder Woman ccould use her tiara to decapitate Marvel... unless he's much more powerful now with Shazam's magic.

The Tiara has to hit him first and i very much doubt it would be any trouble at all.

leonidas
he really has no answer for the lasso though like supes he may be able to avoid getting into it. on pure skill and experience and nasty attitude, i'd give ww the slight edge at 5.5/10.

Juntai
Yes, bloodlust means Wonder Woman ccould use her tiara to decapitate Marvel... unless he's much more powerful now with Shazam's magic. That cut through Supes because of his vulnerability to magic, Marvel is basically immune to magic. In fact, I've seen no magic short of Spectre work on him.

Accel
The Tiara has to hit him first and i very much doubt it would be any trouble at all.
It hones in on its target so it really can hit him.
Originally posted by Juntai
That cut through Supes because of his vulnerability to magic, Marvel is basically immune to magic. In fact, I've seen no magic short of Spectre work on him.
The tiara is enchanted to cut through anything. Vulnerability to magic has nothing to do with it.

Juntai

The tiara is enchanted to cut through anything. Vulnerability to magic has nothing to do with it. Where was it said it cuts through anything? Last I checked, it was sharp, magical in nature , returned when thrown, and was the symbol of her Themyscira's princess.

Either way, enchantment or not, it's still because of magic. Even the Spear of Destiny's enchantment to drive people mad didnt work on Marvel. That's a lot higher on the food chain. A LOT higher.

sexyking

How fast excatly do you think the tiara moves?, Marvel is fast enough to hang with speedsters.

Accel
Originally posted by Juntai
Where was it said it cuts through anything? Last I checked, it was sharp, magical in nature , returned when thrown, and was the symbol of her Themyscira's princess.

Either way, enchantment or not, it's still because of magic. Even the Spear of Destiny's enchantment to drive people mad didnt work on Marvel. That's a lot higher on the food chain. A LOT higher.
I've seen it decapitate gods without problems
How fast excatly do you think the tiara moves?, Marvel is fast enough to hang with speedsters.
So is WW.

Soljer
Eh, I'll give Billy the slight Edge.

olympian
How many Gods exactly did she decapitated. And what level wer they.

One was a son of Ares under Perez, what more?

Accel
Originally posted by olympian
How many Gods exactly did she decapitated. And what level wer they.

One was a son of Ares under Perez, what more?
It was a while ago ince I saw it, so I can't remember. I believe it was the same on you mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.