The Prophecy {sign up}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kai Lein
The Prophecy:

Story:

There is a prophecy that one day an odd group of people will one day save the world from a certain destruction. The Dark Lord Litia has been said to be reborn in the world. the only ones who can save the planet are the young droup. They will fight battles, earn gold, ranks, and defeat the evil Litia.

One of the group members, Kai Lein, has already heard of the prophecy from his family before they were killed in a strange fire. The fire, obviously made by the Dark Lord, destroyed his home, an his life. He had nothing after that.

The rest of the group have not been found yet, and Litia is looking for them. She knows the prophecy and she will not allow it to happen. She wants to be the most powerfull in the world, but if there are mere children who can defeat her.

The story starts in The sunny land of Tiland. A beautful place that has yet to fall to Litia's powers. The land itself is very large, and has many people. Most of the of the Canine and Dragon families, but there are other anthro races. Kai lein traveled there in search of the other prophecy holders.

Rules:

1. No god modding
2. no killing other players unless you have permission
3. No double posting.
4. Have fun.

Character sheet:

Name:
Weapons: (Optional)
Magic: (optional)
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:

----

my char sheet

Name: Kai Lein
Species: Feline
Weapons: Magic Staff and his own claws
Magic: Some black magicks and white magicks
Personality: Somewhat a good person, can be very cold hearted
Looks: He has orange fur, and long brown hair. He has blue striped under his eyes
Bio: Kai Lein has already heard of the prophecy from his family before they were killed in a strange fire. The fire, obviously made by the Dark Lord, destroyed his home, an his life. He had nothing after that.

Thunder Fox
Name: Zach
Species: wyvern
Weapons: Fangs (poison) dragon like scales, claws and a dimond sword
Magic: shal'ra, paralizing stare
Personality:cold and easily angered
Looks: silver hair, emerald eyespale skin his body can get his white scales to come and go and his wings are silver

Kai Lein
accepted, thanks for joinin ^^

Thunder Fox
yep

DarkDethbringer
Character sheet:

Name: Mordacai IIII
Species: Lycanthropic Elven
Weapons: Enchanted Sword of Mardacai, Horned Helm, Masterwork Bow, Shield of Mardacai II, Wizard Armor
Magic: Some Simple, Some Combat spells taught to him years ago
Personality: Usually easy going, but serious when the time comes, often bookish
Looks: SLightly fury, has long ears, long Pony Tail, two scars across face,
Bio: Was chosen to be the protector of Faralon his village Trained, in combat, Spells and generel Knowledge

Kai Lein
one last thing, you must coose yourway during the RP itself. as in you can choose to be a keeper, holder, evil, civilian, etc.

SpadeKing
Namemessedpade
Species:Human
Weapons: a bunch of cards
Magic: He can transform his cards into weapons, he can cause firestorms and other fire attacks from his cards
Personality: He was denied from other people cause of his freakish ways, ever since he was 11 and played his first card game that changed his entire life, he wasn't good with handling losing and his anger set off while holding an Ace of spades he began throwing a temper tandrum his friends laughed then he and his body floated to the air and caused a fire tornado surrounded his body destroying his friends, his family and his home
Looks: he is always wearing a dark hoodie, dark sweats, and dark sneakers.
Bio:

Shalimar_fox
Name:Lashauna White
Species:feline/human
Weapons: her claws and two steel fighting fans
Magic:control probablity
Personality:Flirtauis
Looks:an white cheetha with greenish gold eyes.most of her outfits are withe.she about 5'10 and weighs 129lbs
Bio:she was bron in Tiland .she lives with her dad.she's just an avreage child that lives in Tiland

Deit
Name: John DEER!!! (no I was just kidding about the deer, it's: Erp) John Erp.
species: wolf/hunan
weapons: 2 swords and his instincts
magic: none (yet)
personality: sneaky, and talkative
looks: pic (it's perfect for my character.)
bio: (I can't think of anything so....) will reveal. (when I think of something.)

Sin Harvest
Name: Galatians the Wise
Species: Man?
Weapons: Staff
Magic: Lighting based attacks
Personality: A wise old man who wonders the planet spreading his knowledge around to those who need it.
Looks: Think Mirlon or Gandalf but wears blue robes
Bio: An old man who wonders the planet spreading his knowledge around to those who need it.

Technicolor
Name: Mori Lotz
Species: human/raven
Weapons:n/a
Magic: She can alter wind andcontrol it.
Personalitymessedhe isa happy, and sweet, butat thesametime shy and quiet.
Looks: short blackhair andgrey eyes,just grey, nowhite at all. She has two hugeblack wings as well
Bio:illpost ina min...kk ^^

Vampire _Knight
Name: Raith Sarth
Species: Human?
Weapons: Longsword, Crystal-like dagger, Mahogany Bow and Full quiver.
Magic: Mere fire magic, no more then a fire ball or two, hes good for arson and cooking! n.n
Personality: Laid back, never takes anything seriously. Super cocky and thinks hes more than a match for everything. He cares for friends, though it rarely shows.
Looks: White hair tied into a ponytail, down to mid back. (Picture. He has the horse to. Sorry, Love the game so >.&gtwink
Bio: A young boy who grew up around different species. His family was the odd one out in the village, but he made friends nontheless. Then, just when all was well, one day the villagers turned on his family. They murdered his parents, and two sisters. The boy barely escaped, having to cut down some of the villagers on the way out. They looked possesed. Like a Greater Evil had taken them over. But in these dark times he couldnt be sure. He now treks across the lands, taking what he needs, not stopping anywhere to long.

Vampire _Knight
Sorry, I knew I'd forget it.

Ichigo Kurosaki

Vampire _Knight
Always gotta take it over the top, eh NBT?

Ichigo Kurosaki
laughing Gotta keep my game uptight dog yo homie g. stick out tongue

Sin Harvest
Pictures big enough NBT?

Ichigo Kurosaki
Lol! laughing

trademark
((bleach is cool))
name:jack hollow aka "jack the ripper"
weapons:two swords
species:vampire
looks like:have to post pic later sorry
bio:when he was little his parents where killed by vampires they bit him now he kills anybody on his way

Ichigo Kurosaki
Hell yea! big grin

trademark
im on ep 73 and you

Ichigo Kurosaki

trademark
its amazing so do i join or not

Technicolor
Originally posted by Technicolor
Name: Mori Lotz
Species: human/raven
Weapons:n/a
Magic: She can alter wind andcontrol it.
Personalitymessedhe isa happy, and sweet, butat thesametime shy and quiet.
Looks: short blackhair andgrey eyes,just grey, nowhite at all. She has two hugeblack wings as well
Bio:illpost ina min...kk ^^ { Sorry for such a bad post. I was on a horrible comp, and i finally got a signal on the laptop. }

Technicolor
bio: Mori's father left before she was born, and her mother died recently, leaving her brother to take care of her.

Vampire _Knight
Im changing Raith's personality, he is still laid back but he is short tempered and sometimes serious.

DragonWoman
Name: Melara
Species: Blood Dragon
Weapons: Metallic bow staff, long broadsword, claws, horns
Magic: summoning of the ancestors strength
Personality: A born warrior, Melara is one kind of person that you can always look to for guidance and loyalty
Looks: http://www.sue-chan.com/art2/sandra.jpg
Bio: Born to a large family on the border of the main city, Melara learned from those around her how to lead an honorable and humble life.
Taking to the way of the sword at a young age, Melara followed in the footsteps of her father and brothers, setting another example for her younger siblings to follow.

In an unexpected attack upon the city, Melara's entire family perished in a strange chain of events.
She know wanders the land in search of her true calling.

Kai Lein
approved

trademark
all of us

Kai Lein
yes.

Deit
Character sheet:

Name: Deit Rewd
Species: raccoon / human
Weapons: sword
Magic: he can use elemental magic, like fire, ice, or lightning
Personality: he's kind, smart, talkative, and has a happy-go-lucky attitude.
Looks: pic
Bio: (can't think of anything)

Twilight durmak
Name:Twilight Durmak
Species: feline
Weapons: a buster sword
Magic:healing
Personality: sweet, kind, enjoyable to talk to
Looks: like my sig
Bio: she doesnt remeber any thing about her past. she doesnt have any memories of her parents.

Twilight durmak
i'm changing my characters looks

looks:

Twilight durmak
srry changing them agian:

ChakraStrings
Name: Renji Takasumi
Species: Human Male
Weapons: Two Scimitars
Magic: Has the ability to turn invisable for a certain amount of time.
Personality: Renji Takasumi has works well on his own, but is extremely well on a team. He can sometimes be quiet, but as he develops friendship, he becomes more and more talkative. Renji Taksumi hates:
1. People who think they are superior.
2. People who make situations harder.
3. People who whine and complain when they have everything.
4. Elves.
Looks: (See Picture)
Bio: Renji Takasumi grew up dirt poor in an Elven run Desert city called "Ereku". As a child, Renji and his single mother Tensui, fought for survival on the streets of Ereku. Being one of the only Human Beings in Ereku, the Elven people harrassed him, and he grew up to have little friends. At the age of 12, his mother died from being brutally beaten by a police force when she could not afford to pay off a debt. Now alone and hunry, Renji swore he would avenge his mother. He became a theif, and stole to survive. When he was 15 years old, he was cast an exile of the town after nearly killing the same police force that had killed his mother. Now living in the desert, life was horrible. At the age of 16, he nearly died living in the harsh enviroment if a wandering sorceror named Thrax hadn't found his body, Renji would be long dead. The sorceror took Renji as his child, but after Thrax was killed in a potion accident, Renji was once again on his own. He became an assassin for hire for the poor, and killed hundreds of rich nobles (the majority were elves which he killed with great pride). Calling himself "The Real Nin" he fought for the poor, like a Robin Hood. After hearing about a Prophecy from a wise man, Renji sought to find the "others." At the age of 19, he had found the others (you guys), he is a fine assassin and excellent with his twin blades.

A Picture of Renji Takasumi:

ChakraStrings
(sorry, double-post)

ChakraStrings
A Picture of Renji Takasumi:

The REAL Nin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.