Hellspawn vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
I wanted to know how powerful one hellspawn really is so i would put him against silver surfer this isnt al simmons but just a hellspawn but with out the problem of losing his powers due to having them drained he has unlimited necroplasm he is just one member of the legion how would he do against the strongest herald of galactus?

Mider
bump

bigbran
he would be uterly destroyed.

Mider
who i dont know who your talking about.........and im kinda sorry big bran but i dont really trust your opinion, id like others to come in and say who would win, a spawn with unlimited use of his powers or surfer both are bloodlusted

bigbran
this is just a hell spawn, hes lower than 1st age spawn, i really dont see how he takes down surfer.

Mider
dont matter violator is below first age spawn but he still womped spawn the first time they met did he not? necroplasm is pretty big deal you know they heal from anythinggggggg sept heavenly weapons and i dont know what else.

bigbran
thats because spawn didnt want to use his powers. overkill also beat spawn the first time they met too. but this isnt even spawn, this is a weak hell spawn. and surfer is a little big of an opponent to be fighting him. even 1st age spawn wuld prob get beat.

Mider
can i have someone elses opinion? thanks?

bigbran
whatever im just telling facts, but if you want to be an ass.

Mider
yeah i asked you nicely 2 times your the one who dont listen so dont insult me cause you wanna be stubborn, the guy does have magic and even a low level magician can hurt surfer with magic

bigbran
i listen, just not to you when its a thanos thread. any other time i will. but this isnt spawn. theres millions of these guys in hell. if they were all over surfer, then malabolgia would rule all that exist, spawn was the greatest hellspawn and even he was just over street level. it should be more like 6-10 hellspawns, and you also put bloodlusted surfer.

Mider
did i say one of the guys in hell? there is a diffrence between someone in hell and a hellspawn thanks and you obviously never read a spawn comics if you think he's only over street level thanks

Mider
and there is a reason malbolgia dont rule the universe even if all his guys where hellspawns let me think why cause heaven has an army of angels to beat them down probably with weapons that kill normal hellspawns and hell beings instantly.

bigbran
1st age spawn when he didnt want to use his powers? he shouldnt be that high over, however when he was 2nd and 3rd age he would destroy surfer.

Milkie
Originally posted by bigbran
this is just a hell spawn, hes lower than 1st age spawn, i really dont see how he takes down surfer.

Actually there are Hellspawn above 1st Age Spawn without Greenworld Powers.

thats because spawn didnt want to use his powers. overkill also beat spawn the first time they met too. but this isnt even spawn, this is a weak hell spawn. and surfer is a little big of an opponent to be fighting him. even 1st age spawn wuld prob get beat.

Spawn didn't even want to fight Overtkill. When He did want to fight him, Overtkill got his ass blown to pieces.

Mider
oh and one other thing, normal spawn even during his first age could go light speed, i think he raised the dead too, he could absorb sins to make himself heal, he could teleport faster then light as well, only reason overkill beat him is cause spawn was distracted would surfer has probs with spawn probably he does have magic would surfer lose to spawn unkonwn but most of us on here agree that even thanos would have a hard time with simmons and the hellspawn NONE OF THEM are weak spawn used an army to fight the armies of hell and only one that i know of got killed out of his small army just a little group of hellspawn was beating the armies of hell.

Milkie
Originally posted by Mider
and there is a reason malbolgia dont rule the universe even if all his guys where hellspawns let me think why cause heaven has an army of angels to beat them down probably with weapons that kill normal hellspawns and hell beings instantly.

Sorry dude, you know nothing about Spawn Comics.

bigbran
i know but mider said that violater beat spawn in there first fight, so i gave an example. and he didnt specify the hellspawn.

Milkie
Originally posted by Mider
oh and one other thing, normal spawn even during his first age could go light speed, i think he raised the dead too, he could absorb sins to make himself heal, he could teleport faster then light as well, only reason overkill beat him is cause spawn was distracted would surfer has probs with spawn probably he does have magic would surfer lose to spawn unkonwn but most of us on here agree that even thanos would have a hard time with simmons and the hellspawn NONE OF THEM are weak spawn used an army to fight the armies of hell and only one that i know of got killed out of his small army just a little group of hellspawn was beating the armies of hell.

DUDE STOP.

SOME OF YOUR INFORMATION IS WRONG.

Mider
i dont know them by name you know just a normal hellspawn use the one who was in the middle ages or one of the ones in the legion, the viking, or the arabian

bigbran
i liked the spawn cartoon, i remember seeing spawn rip apart overkill.

Milkie
Yeah I liked the animaion too.

It's Overtkill not Overkill

bigbran
sorry,overkill just rolls off, and i forgot, i thought it was overkill. the show was creepy though.

Mider
to bad spawn didnt really use any up there powers on that show though sad

bigbran
he was still tough though. swearing, bums getting beat up, they should put it back on the air.

Milkie
the show was creepy

Yeah but I loved it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y2dqaXUXYbk&search=Spawn

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pnLfkkzufdw&search=Spawn

I can't wait for the new animation this year

Mider
where is that gonna show up the new animation i mean?

Milkie
he was still tough though. swearing, bums getting beat up, they should put it back on the air.

There is going to be an new animation

Milkie
Wow you guys are like two years late

bigbran
when? is it the same, with a new season, or what.

Milkie
when? is it the same, with a new season, or what.

No. It's going to be different

http://spawn.com/entertainment/spawnanimation/

bigbran
thanks and im off to bed.

Mider
i think hellspawn has the edge he can probably match surfers speed, and since he has magic thats one giant weakness for surfer.

bigbran
he can go 300x light speed?

Mider
maybe probably if he wants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.