Tattoos on girls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove
read something interesting the other day.... just wondered what you guys think....... cool

Ladyluck
So sexy! droolio

Regret
Depends on type and place though, some are aweful nasty

And keep them reinked every few years...ugh to ugly faded tatts

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Ladyluck
So sexy! droolio

I think so too wink

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Regret
Depends on type and place though, some are aweful nasty

And keep them reinked every few years...ugh to ugly faded tatts

so in what places do you find them attractive in?

Regret
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
so in what places do you find them attractive in?

I like some nice lines just above the ass crack, across the back on the shoulders is nice. Tribal bands are good. Anywhere else it depends on the tatts quality, but I prefer them in those other spots first.

Barker
Sick.

Just what I need, some Hardcore Biker Chick. scared

Regret
Originally posted by Barker
Sick.

Just what I need, some Hardcore Biker Chick. scared

Hardcore (insert something here) Chicks tend to be the most fun. The rest you have to guess about.

tegeen
tattoos??not a good idea but hey, i can try it though!

lol

Barker
Hardcore (insert something here) Chicks tend to be the most fun. The rest you have to guess about.
Yeah, but I didn't say Harcore Sex, did I?

Regret
Yeah, but I didn't say Harcore Sex, did I?

I wasn't talking sex, they tend to be the most fun in general. The rest only do things halfway.

Bun Bun
I think its sexy! Anywhere really.

The waist is really hot tho. drool

jinzin
so tattoos are aight i suppose...

on the right girls however trampstamp=punk

Barker
I wasn't talking sex, they tend to be the most fun in general. The rest only do things halfway.
Meh. I'd rather take a Halfway Girl than one with More Piercing than I have Fingers.

Regret
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I think its sexy! Anywhere really.

The waist is really hot tho. drool

Oooooh, I saw the sexiest tatt the other day. This very fine girl had a tatt of a chain around her waist, the ends met just below her navel, and then dangled down into her pants. Dun know why, but It got me a little hot.

Regret
Meh. I'd rather take a Halfway Girl than one with More Piercing than I have Fingers.

I like piercings as well wink

Bun Bun
Oooooh, I saw the sexiest tatt the other day. This very fine girl had a tatt of a chain around her waist, the ends met just below her navel, and then dangled down into her pants. Dun know why, but It got me a little hot.

OH my! damn that would be fine as hell!

I really like tounge rings aswell! wink very sexy

Regret
OH my! damn that would be fine as hell!

I really like tounge rings aswell! wink very sexy

Yeah, they have their uses stick out tongue

jinzin

damn well... i got a nice visual...

Bun Bun
Yeah, they have their uses stick out tongue

OH YES! and great uses too naughty

Regret
OH YES! and great uses too naughty

cool

LanceWindu
Personally I find a couple tatts sexy as all hell. And done right, girls with large sleeve tattoos rock my socks as well. droolio Maybe it's just because I'm into the body art scene myself...

Eternalist 04
... id think one on each boob would look nice... one above their ass...

and one in their shoulder...

total turn on

FunkMaster Flex
Turn-off

Eternalist 04
turn on

redcaped
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Vinny Valentine
Tatoos on girls.

Well I look at it this way.

I'm in my grampa years, banging someone and they got tatoos.

UGLY WRINKLES

Eternalist 04
lol ok... now that vinny was a total turn off

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Tatoos on girls.

Well I look at it this way.

I'm in my grampa years, banging someone and they got tatoos.

UGLY WRINKLES

Think of it this way, you'll be just as ugly when you get old, tattoos or not. Though they may get wrinkled, they will still have memories of your youth.

I'll always remember when and why I got each and every tattoo I eventually have.

Tattoo #1: Oct. 2004, Represents my geekiness and something that I have grown up with and have always loved. I want to be reminded of it always. Artist: My Uncle Beaver. Studio: His house. stick out tongue Cost: Free, family discount.

Tattoo #2: Feb. 2005, Represents my more wild side, and I've always been drawn to the Jolly Roger. Not to mention being a pirate is pretty darn sweet. This one was also a birthday gift to myself. Artist: Victor (I don't know his last name) Studio: My friends house. stick out tongue (he is a professional artist, but does freelance work for friends.) Cost: $40, homeboy hookup.

-Tired Hiker-
I really don't like tatoos in general. Especially on really super hot girls . . . I just think they are tactless. I hate piercings too.

Leo.M
A girl with a tattoo spells easy access shifty

-Tired Hiker-
One time I was getting it on with this girl, and when we got naked, she had a tattoo of Elmo laying down along the entire bottom of her belly, right below her belly button. So then I tickled it. Then I got distracted by her vagina, so I tickled that too, if you know what I mean. naughty

Leo.M
YEA TH rock

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Leo.M
YEA TH rock cool

That was back in my wild college years. The next day she was like . . . "Can we do it again tonight." And I told her I was in love with someone else. Yeah, I was kind of a d*ck back then. erm Then I saw her like a year later waitressing at some bar, and she told me I was the last guy she had sex with. confused

Leo.M
No action for a year, sucks for her laughing

-Tired Hiker-
No action for a year, sucks for her laughing

Well, I won't talk about my sex life as of now, then . . . . embarrasment

Leo.M
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Well, I won't talk about my sex life as of now, then . . . . embarrasment

It can't be that long... can it? shock

-Tired Hiker-
It can't be that long... can it? shock

No, but one time I did have a three year dry spell. But then after that . . . . I was like a rabbit! animals_bunny2

Leo.M
We all have those days some times... sucks when happens sad

-Tired Hiker-
We all have those days some times... sucks when happens sad

I'm too career focused right now. I need to whore myself out soon, before my weener shrivels up and falls off, shattering on the ground, then getting stepped on by circus clowns. Whatever that means. erm

Leo.M
laughing

http://www.hategun.com/blog/images/clownpenis.jpg

K.Diddy
I dont like tattoo's on girls,although I wouldn't mind a small one smokin'

-Tired Hiker-
WHOA!!!!!!!!! confused

youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

K.Diddy
Shit!

LanceWindu
No, but one time I did have a three year dry spell. But then after that . . . . I was like a rabbit! animals_bunny2

I'm nearing 2 years right now. cry

Leo.M
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Think of it this way, at least you have a right hand... hey, some people are born with no hands at all shock

K.Diddy

blink Whoa!

-Tired Hiker-

Let me ask you this, did you ever cheat on a girl?

LanceWindu
Think of it this way, at least you have a right hand... hey, some people are born with no hands at all shock

Left. stick out tongue

Originally posted by K.Diddy
blink Whoa!

I know! cry

Let me ask you this, did you ever cheat on a girl?

Never once. They did the cheating, well a couple of them did. ****ing bitches.

-Tired Hiker-
Left. stick out tongue

I know! cry

Oh, I only asked, because my three year dry spell came right after I told my girlfriend that I messed around with another girl. erm Call me superstitious, but I sort of believe in Kharma. erm

K.Diddy

pimp Just slap them around a bit,works everytime or just Tell them if you catch them cheating you will have sex with there mum and brother and dad.............all at the same time

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by K.Diddy
pimp Just slap them around a bit,works everytime or just Tell them if you catch them cheating you will have sex with there mum and brother and dad.............all at the same time

Man I wish I would have thought of that back in 2003. erm

K.Diddy
Man I wish I would have thought of that back in 2003. erm

laughing

Philip_ll
Girls with tats? Thats hot. No complaints here.

LanceWindu
Makes me want to go to Suicide Girls. stick out tongue

SpadeKing
fine wit me it looked good on ms. ass on myspace

Marvel Boy
i don't kikw tatts on girls, even small ones... although i would like to get a huge tatt on my back. I was thinking of getting a dragon or one's like the yakuza have on my back

DragonWoman
Definite yes...if guys are allowed them then why not girls too?

Fiann@
Girl's with tatoo's is so bad. From a female perspective I would never get one, and I know none of my friends would unless it's a small one on the hip or ankle. Think about, when you're old, you'll still have it, and if like on your wedding day you want to wear a really pretty dress, and then have a beastly man tatoo on your arm. Gahh...so wrong. Crime against fashion. wink

ILoveMyDaniel
read something interesting the other day.... just wondered what you guys think....... cool
I like it, I think it's cute. I see lots of girls my age with tattoos and I wonder why in the hell they have leniant parents and I don't. I don't often see the tattoos that I'd like to see on women, like the big skulls and barbed wire and stuff. The tattoos on the lower backs like butterflies and stuff are pretty cute too, but more girly.

BlackSunshine
I love tattoos! I only have 2 atm but I really want to get more...however I think less is more for girls but alot on guys is HOT!!

A.D. Skinner

I love a girl that has a tattoo! wink

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
I love a girl that has a tattoo! wink

Really? cool. So far it looks like 68% says yes to tats.

Drunken Jesus
fo shnizzles

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I love tattoos! I only have 2 atm but I really want to get more...however I think less is more for girls but alot on guys is HOT!!
Rawr!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

I wanna see what you have. yes

BakaXero
tattoo chicks?
as in Yakuza type of tattoo or an iddy biddy little cutie one?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BakaXero
tattoo chicks?
as in Yakuza type of tattoo or an iddy biddy little cutie one?

Either one...

BakaXero
i reckon a small one is alright
don't over do it and it looks nice.

BlackSunshine
I wanna see what you have. yes

I have one on my back and one on my ankle....my camera is dead right now so I'll take some pics when I get some new batt. for it.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Ladyluck
So sexy! droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.