superman vs doom and sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
superman vs doom and sinister. you think superman can take on both of these guys at once ? supes gets 2 day prep

diabloman
sinister and doom knocks his ass out.

celestialdemon
Superman. If Doom and Sinister had the prep, then they would win it, but without it, they don't stand a chance.

Tron
Yeah, you gave DC Earth's mightiest hero prep over these two. I would say that's pretty damn lopsided.

diabloman
supes would need the prep if hes going at those 2 by himself

Redatom65
supes rips doom in half
throws sinister in space

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman
supes would need the prep if hes going at those 2 by himself

No, he wouldn't, actually. If this was his second time dealing with these two, maybe. But since this would be their first intial encounter, Supes would be able to handle them. You give him prep, then he could do something as simple as grab his handy Phantom Zone projector, among other things.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
No, he wouldn't, actually. If this was his second time dealing with these two, maybe. But since this would be their first intial encounter, Supes would be able to handle them. You give him prep, then he could do something as simple as grab his handy Phantom Zone projector, among other things. everyone all over the world knows who superman is. i dont think doom or sinister need to study him. so i guess all 3 dont need it then

Redatom65
how would they their from 616 superman could deal with them simply

diabloman
http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/8282/supermandoom1yh.jpg

cant find one of sinister and supes together

Tron
everyone all over the world knows who superman is. i dont think doom or sinister need to study him. so i guess all 3 dont need it then

Yes, everyone does, and it would be assumed in this thread that they do, too. But, that doesn't mean they're automatically prepared for him in a random encounter. Even without prep, Superman would stll win the first initial encounter. The second one, now that's a differet story.

diabloman
Yes, everyone does, and it would be assumed in this thread that they do, too. But, that doesn't mean they're automatically prepared for him in a random encounter. Even without prep, Superman would stll win the first initial encounter. The second one, now that's a differet story. maybe he can take on each one. one on one. but both at the same time i doubt it there. i dont get this prep thing. that the opponents study eachother or something. thats what i was told. i dont think doom and sinister want to waist there time checking him out. they would want to kill him soon as possible.

Fanboy
Superman beats there asses.

Why do you think Dr.Doom can take on Superman by himself?

diabloman
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman beats there asses.

Why do you think Dr.Doom can take on Superman by himself? i never said he could take him by himself. i was saying superman cant take on both of them at the same time.

Tron
And can you tell us how they can both take Superman together?

diabloman
And can you tell us how they can both take Superman together? there powers big grin

Tron
You gotta do a little better than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
You gotta do a little better than that. roll eyes (sarcastic) supes powers are below theres both together. like i said before he cant take on both of them at the same time. and foget the prep crap.

Tron
You still haven't explained how a nigh-invulnerable being with earth-shattering strength and super-speed can't take these two together.

Soljer
Tron, that is because he doesn't know. It's diabloman, what do you expect?

diabloman
You still haven't explained how a nigh-invulnerable being with earth-shattering strength and super-speed can't take these two together. they can both shock the hell out of him while hes flying at them or what ever supes is planning on doing to them. and sinister has a healing factor. if superman shoots sinister with his eye beam wont do jack to him.

Tron
Originally posted by Soljer
Tron, that is because he doesn't know. It's diabloman, what do you expect?

I know, I'm trying to give him a chance though, see if he actually trys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

they can both shock the hell out of him while hes flying at them or what ever supes is planning on doing to them. and sinister has a healing factor. if superman shoots sinister with his eye beam wont do jack to him.

Yeah, because he's never been shocked before.no expression

And Superman doesn't have to hurt Sinister, when he could punch or throw him to another state, which he wouldn't have a problem with, knowing Sinister would survive.

diabloman
Tron, that is because he doesn't know. It's diabloman, what do you expect? i dont see you giving any info about them. seems like u dont know jack about there powers.

diabloman
I know, I'm trying to give him a chance though, see if he actually trys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, because he's never been shocked before.no expression

And Superman doesn't have to hurt Sinister, when he could punch or throw him to another state, which he wouldn't have a problem with, knowing Sinister would survive. again sinister would shock the hell out of him before supes tries to hit him and doom gives him something he wont like behing supes while hes attacking sinister

Tron
i dont see you giving any info about them. seems like u dont know jack about there powers.

And I don't exactly seeing you explaining their powers, either.

Soljer
I'm not giving any 'info' about them because Doom and Sinister are very popular and everyone is already aware of what they are capable of. And everyone also already knows that without prep, Superman will destroy both of them. With ease.

Tron
again sinister would shock the hell out of him before supes tries to hit him and doom gives him something he wont like behing supes while hes attacking sinister

Yeah? And then what? Come on, you're being extremely vague, these are things Superman shakes off regularly. Your argument still isn't convincing.

Grimm22
Hmm, without prep this would be a fantastic match wink

Basicly this is Doom vs Supes. Lets be honest here, Mr. Sinister isnt going to do crap against Supes big grin

If Supes can get passed Doom's Sheild then Doom is pretty much f***ed stick out tongue

Of course then Supes kills him and his soul is transfered to the body of someone else. Then Doom comes back a year or two later and kills Supes and everyone he has ever loved stick out tongue

diabloman
I'm not giving any 'info' about them because Doom and Sinister are very popular and everyone is already aware of what they are capable of. And everyone also already knows that without prep, Superman will destroy both of them. With ease. doom and sinister are serial killers dude. there not gonna waist there time checking out supes what he can do. they want to kick his ass.

batdude123
again sinister would shock the hell out of him before supes tries to hit him and doom gives him something he wont like behing supes while hes attacking sinister

Let me ask you a question: Does Sinister have speed of light reflexes?

Tron
doom and sinister are serial killers dude. there not gonna waist there time checking out supes what he can do. they want to kick his ass.

Ummmm, don't have the time? Dude, checking out what their adversaries do, IS what they do. And you'd dare clasify Doom as a serial killer? Sorry, but you just lost a little more credibility with me with that post alone.

batdude123
Ummmm, don't have the time? Dude, checking out what their adversaries do, IS what they do. And you'd dare clasify Doom as a serial killer? Sorry, but you just lost a little more credibility with me with that post alone.

He's against anything and everything DC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm, without prep this would be a fantastic match wink

Basicly this is Doom vs Supes. Lets be honest here, Mr. Sinister isnt going to do crap against Supes big grin

If Supes can get passed Doom's Sheild then Doom is pretty much f***ed stick out tongue

Of course then Supes kills him and his soul is transfered to the body of someone else. Then Doom comes back a year or two later and kills Supes and everyone he has ever loved stick out tongue sinisters powers are behind dooms of course but he could still give supes a hard time shooting his energy source at him. while doom is shocking the hell out of him. il have to look it up how man volts he can absor. i think its infint.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
He's against anything and everything DC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell the guy hardly knows anything about marvel no expression

diabloman
Ummmm, don't have the time? Dude, checking out what their adversaries do, IS what they do. And you'd dare clasify Doom as a serial killer? Sorry, but you just lost a little more credibility with me with that post alone. im sorry hes not a serial killer. hes just a great guy with a big heart loves to give donations to all the childnrens hospitals in the country. yah thats whay type of person he is.

diabloman
Hell the guy hardly knows anything about marvel no expression you said the other day u dont even know who sinister is. yah seems like u dont know jack about marvel.

Grimm22
you said the other day u dont even know who sinister is. yah seems like u dont know jack about marvel.

I dont know much about X-Books seeing is I never really got into X-men until recently wink

I knew who he was I just didnt know his powers big grin

Grimm22
you said the other day u dont even know who sinister is. yah seems like u dont know jack about marvel.

Yet you only seem to know most characters from the movies What the f**k?

diabloman
Yet you only seem to know most characters from the movies What the f**k? oh yah i remember watching all the movies sinister was in. stupid hes not in any movies. you said explain to me who sinister is. hahahahaha

Grimm22
oh yah i remember watching all the movies sinister was in. stupid hes not in any movies. you said explain to me who sinister is. hahahahaha

Dude! You dont know ANYTHING about Doom!

Tron
im sorry hes not a serial killer. hes just a great guy with a big heart loves to give donations to all the childnrens hospitals in the country. yah thats whay type of person he is.

Right, he's not. Carnage is a serial killer. Joker is a serial killer (and more on top of that, of course). Doom is NOT clasified under them, Doom would consider them and anyone like them scum under his feet.

diabloman
Dude! You dont know ANYTHING about Doom! more than you pal. please tell me what you know about him ? youve said to many others they dont know jack about this or jack about that. come on lets hear it from you MR perfect.

batdude123
Right, he's not. Carnage is a serial killer. Joker is a serial killer (and more on top of that, of course). Doom is NOT clasified under them, Doom would consider them and anyone like them scum under his feet.

However, the Joker is a crazy genius who's on par, if not, above Batman's intelligence level.

diabloman
Right, he's not. Carnage is a serial killer. Joker is a serial killer (and more on top of that, of course). Doom is NOT clasified under them, Doom would consider them and anyone like them scum under his feet. doom will kill anyone that gets in his way. magneto no of course even though hes one of the most powerful guys he still has a heart. he dont kill others just for the hell of it.

batdude123
doom will kill anyone that gets in his way. magneto no of course eve though hes one of the most powerful guys he still has a heart. he dont kill others just for the hell of it.

When has Doom killed somebody just for the hell of it? confused Meaning, when has he killed somebody without having the possibility of amping his status or his power?

diabloman
When has Doom killed somebody just for the hell of it? confused Meaning, when has he killed somebody without having the possibility of amping his status or his power? if somone is pissing him off then yah. he doesnt give no one a chance.

Soljer
*sigh* You can't argue with diabloman. His technique in debate is just too great. He just knows FAR too much for any of us pitiful comic fans. He must have them memorized word for word.

*repeats his sigh* Have none of you ever been in a thread with Diabloman spouting his insane ignorance before? It isn't anything new...he's like a toddler, just don't pay him attention, and he'll stop acting up.

Or pull the car over and bend his ass over the trunk. Either works most of the time :-P.

Tron
doom will kill anyone that gets in his way. magneto no of course even though hes one of the most powerful guys he still has a heart. he dont kill others just for the hell of it.

Yes, he would. But, he doesn't go around killing random people, which is what a serial killer does.

However, the Joker is a crazy genius who's on par, if not, above Batman's intelligence level.

Joker's highly intelligent, but he's not on par with Batman. The fact that he's an unpredictable sicko makes it appear that he's on par with him.

Grimm22
more than you pal

pfffffffffffffffft.

*bursts out laugthing*

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Oh thats classic

diabloman
*sigh* You can't argue with diabloman. His technique in debate is just too great. He just knows FAR too much for any of us pitiful comic fans. He must have them memorized word for word.

*repeats his sigh* Have none of you ever been in a thread with Diabloman spouting his insane ignorance before? It isn't anything new...he's like a toddler, just don't pay him attention, and he'll stop acting up.

Or pull the car over and bend his ass over the trunk. Either works most of the time :-P. i dont hardly see you giving any info smarty. and i think its you thats a toddler with that mouth u have. but runs in the family so il give u some slack there.

diabloman

Or pull the car over and bend his ass over the trunk. Either works most of the time :-P. grow up pal

diabloman
pfffffffffffffffft.

*bursts out laugthing*

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Oh thats classic be a man for once in your life. you dont give out jack to no one. you say that guy wins and thats it.

Grimm22
be a man for once in your life. you dont give out jack to no one. you say that guy wins and thats it.

Are you freakin kidding me What the f**k?

Do you want me to go find the links and what not because I will bub

Soljer
Any info? There isn't debate here! Give doom and sinister some prep, and they'll be able to beat Superman, otherwise...come on! Anyway, you don't know a single person in my family, so I can hardly see how your insult held any water, whereas everything I may have mentioned in passing about you has plenty of evidence on these forums alone. :-/. Good try though? I'm sure you'll get better eventually.

batdude123
Yes, he would. But, he doesn't go around killing random people, which is what a serial killer does.

Joker's highly intelligent, but he's not on par with Batman. The fact that he's an unpredictable sicko makes it appear that he's on par with him.

Joker is on par with Batman's intelligence. He has held the entire city of Gotham ransom and everybody was worried about it. Batman has to foil Joker's plans because there has to be a contrast between good and evil. Case and point: no expression

Grimm22
Joker is on par with Batman's intelligence. He has held the entire city of Gotham ransom and everybody was worried about it. Batman has to foil Joker's plans because there has to be a contrast between good and evil. Case and point: no expression

I love that issue eek!

Bats fights a shark in it stick out tongue

batdude123

He's escaping Batman, but he trips and he falls. no expression Anyway, Joker's intelligence is not to be short-changed here. Batman and Joker are very much equals in terms of intelligence. It is because of his cunning and deviant mind that puts him up there.

batdude123
I love that issue eek!

Bats fights a shark in it stick out tongue

Yes he does. yes

Grimm22
He's escaping Batman, but he trips and he falls. no expression Anyway, Joker's intelligence is not to be short-changed here. Batman and Joker are very much equals in terms of intelligence. It is because of his cunning and deviant mind that puts him up there.

Did you.....?!?

Did you just quote yourself What the f**k?

batdude123
Did you.....?!?

Did you just quote yourself What the f**k?

Yes I did. yes

Grimm22
Yes I did. yes

That scares me blink

batdude123
That scares me blink

I used it as a continuation. The second part was better said AFTER the scan I posted.

batdude123
Blah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.