Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jonathan Mark
Has anyone ever had some brand new member out the blue PM you? Because that's what just happened to me...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Has anyone ever had some brand new member out the blue PM you? Because that's what just happened to me...

Uh.

Who Cares?

A.J
yes its happened to me they seem to be doing it alot sad

Eternalist 04
i dont have any friends so i need not worry

A.J
um..........ok

Bun Bun
ninja

I do that.

ninja Well not totally random like if i was talkin to u in a thread and though u were cool i'd send one sayin hi..

ninja

SpadeKing
uh

whats the point of this?

A.J
thats what you done with me big grin and now were freinds Happy Dance shifty

Bun Bun
iite im off to bed

G'night!

A.J
night bun wink

Captain REX
It happens to me.

Eternalist 04
g night bun

-Tired Hiker-

One time someone's mom created an account just to pm me and tell me I was a bad person or something like that. laughing I'll see if I can find it . .

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Well, you are. no expression

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Captain REX
It happens to me.

cause you're a modermm

A.J
oviousely lmao

Captain REX
Yes, that's true. But usually it's unrelated. ermm

A.J
What type of things they say.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
One time someone's mom created an account just to pm me and tell me I was a bad person or something like that. laughing I'll see if I can find it . .

laughing who would tell you that? you are a good influence to our younger viewers ermm

Leo.M
Yeah once in a while it happens closedeyes

What the hell laughing

-Tired Hiker-

I couldn't find it. erm

SpadeKing
dont need to we all know you're a good person

Barker
Sometimes Newbies will Ask for a Signature now and then. erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker

Hey Barker.

Can I didn't PM you.

ninja

Storm
More than once. Should we alert the authorities now?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Cerberus
Awesome thread title roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bun Bun
ninja

I do that.

ninja Well not totally random like if i was talkin to u in a thread and though u were cool i'd send one sayin hi..

ninja I remember around my frist dayz here you pmed me laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

_Sanctuary_
It hasn't happened to me in ages. cry

The Pict
im pretty new but ive never PM anyone. but whats wrong with it? we are on a community forum, i mean should "noobs" or whatever only talk to you once they've been here for a certain time?

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah, and you don't even have to look at their profile to know they're new. They use "hey im new 2 the site and i wanted to send you a message write back soon"
Gaaaah!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Pict
i mean should "noobs" or whatever only talk to you once they've been here for a certain time?

Yes.

Count Kent
Originally posted by Barker

From you? Don't be silly.

Barker
Originally posted by Count Kent
From you? Don't be silly.
No, I think I will be Silly.

Inspectah Deck

Happened to me like 3 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.