I Am Captain Jack Sparrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taben
Obviously im just joking, but there is a great picture of me in my lovly costume on here hopefully.

spencerspider
haha? u look weird

spencerspider
and lets hope that aint a girlfriend

jessigem
that's.....nice bored

Taben
err yeah ok freaks, then why did I get in the news 3 times, win every comp they had for look-a-likeness and own the whole parade, agaisnt you noobish freaks that think you know pirates of the caribbean....
SURE YOU DO noobs

jessigem
what r u talking about. you dont look anything like the real people especially the two on the ends.

She's a pirate
People really need to leave cosplaying up to the Japanese. They are the only ones with the dedication to get it right.

Had you not said it was a Pirates cosplay, I would have thought you guys were from some Role Playing Online game.

jessigem
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing yes

choosewisely
if it wasnt for the backgrounds I would've thought you were from harry potter

spencerspider
Is that a man on the right! O and if you look very very closely I am in the background. Keep looking no joke.

spencerspider
I am standing by the far left tree.

Captain's Wench

Okays all my KMC peeps...lets try...KEYWORD: "try"...to be nice pirates big grin

Taben....um loosen up, blend in. You can't expect everyone to agree with you when you think your Jack Sparrow...okay?

Taben
Yeah shut it *******, ive already got into the news 3 times in one day, and won seven fancy dress comps, and basically my entire costume is cast of the one in the film, so you guys got f**ked. lol noobs

Taben
oh and btw, ive never seen worse than the japs, wtf they cant do sh-it

Taben
Go out and get some sunlight you sluts

Captain's Wench
*sigh* ah well...what can you do?

jessigem
ok i was going to be nice but you (Taben) aren't even tryinghuh so i guess i won't try either....
it sounds to me like somebody is full of themselves
and if you're in a "fancy dress" competition, it sounds like you're the ******...
sorry captain's wench, i was going to be nicer but he crossed the line What the f**k?

Captain's Wench
eh its okay...scallywags are cowards. haha I dont think he wont come back here for a while. but his costume wasn't magnificent.

Looked like he bought it at a halloween store...not THAT impressing.

She's a pirate
Amazing...if people don't want an honest opinion why do they post their pics on the internet?

Captain's Wench
haha its called ignorance but eh what can you do?

jessigem
seriously, if they didn't want to know what other people thought, they should keep it to themselves...

She's a pirate
This thread should really be deleted.

Captain's Wench
yeah it just takes up room...I dont think "Jack Sparrow" will be coming back any time soon.

OhILuvHP
no kidding-wow so y was he getting so mad anyways?

jessigem
because he's a jerk maybe, i dunno. But yeah, it should be deleted w/ te others

OhILuvHP
y? we can still make use of it-just ignore the 1st part

spencerspider
he said he was on the news 3 times. yep he was i saw him on cops as well

jessigem
i guess we can use it...to complain about the stupid people or somthing

OhILuvHP
wait....on the news.....where?

jessigem
dont ask me...i don't think he was on the news because of that picture though stick out tongue

She's a pirate
He claimed his cosplaying was SOOOO great that he made the news. BS. If HE made the news then I'd sure as hell wouldn't wanna see the losers.

jessigem
i guess where he lives they have nothing better to do than interview losers....

choosewisely
you ruined his life now...

OhILuvHP
haha yeah-really. but was he saying he was on the news FOR his costume? because uh.........well.........you know

L@ncel0t
what was with the stick on beard lmao. god if your gonna be a jack sparrow look alike dont you have to be able to look-a-like that person not wear the clothes. sorry captain's wench but it had to be said.

jessigem
he ruined his own life...ok maybe that's a little harsh, but he could have taken the rejection and agreed that it was a lame pic, like he could've laughed it off, you know? it's not like we know him.

Captain's Wench
haha well he wont be coming back....people should know better than to post pictures of themselves as lookalikes on the internet...eh whatever...nothing a little rum cant fix eh?

jessigem
aye aye cpt.'s wench!! big grin

spencerspider
he prob committed suicide now lol

She's a pirate
Either that or is hatching a plot to take over the internet. The stuff comic book characters are made of.

jessigem
ugh hopefully he's not a lame-o who makes viruses in his freetime

She's a pirate
Well, if he's lame enough to put that outfit together....

jessigem
laughing out loud

choosewisely
oh oh stick out tongue
maybe he's an assasin ninja

jessigem
we're DOOMED!!! then we can all gang up and taunt him with that lame picture. pokey

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by spencerspider
he prob committed suicide now lol

haha that totally made me laugh...!! I feel so horrible...but then again it wouldnt surprise me if one day we all get a virus called "I am Jack Sparrow evil face"

muwahahahhaa

jessigem
yea that's why im a lil freaked because he seems like the kind of person who would do something stupid like that. I mean, if he put that pic on here in the first place....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.