The "I Don't Like the GDF Forum" Star Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
nuke This is our nuclear powered Star Destroyer.nuke

It Is on a direct course with the General Discussion Forum. We will be not stopping anywhere for trinkets or food, not until the mission has played out fully.

We Are also teleporting in new recruits. So If you dislike the GDF, then please join in this Ramble Ramble Ramble "As South park would say it".

We are always happy to see new recruits here, if you join we will equip you with a toy lightsaber and a set of the KMC OTF Cards.

Our Meals come at morning and night, and if you want something in between just go to the cafeteria to get some food, you can always get something to eat at the Snack shack.

Our star destroyer comes equipped with two photon torpedo bays, a lightsaber shooter gun (Yes it shoots lightsabers) and a plasma endow platooning terrain bomb, which will wipe out any forum in one blast. Lights are out at 11 aclock each night, this allows our members to get a fairly good sleep. Shifts start at 11 in the morning, the next day.

Remember kiddy's, keep your hands inside the ship at all times, you don't want some new people to the site to bite them off.

Too Infinite, And Beyond!

vincent

silver_tears
Vinny my dear, you need to get laid yes

And no, I'm not offering no2

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears

Yeah.

I know.

I really, really know.

Arachnoidfreak
lol

oh yea

o'clock*

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
lol

oh yea

o'clock*

I Just noticed I spelled it aclock aswel hmm

I Don't really care.

Arachnoidfreak
thumb up

Vinny Valentine
thumb up

Spartan005

laughing

agreed

Bardock42

I'd accept anyways.

Spawn_Master
I'l join in this "Ramble Ramble Ramble". It's an hour until 11 for me tho erm

DarkC

Dear, dear.

PVS
go to red alert!!!!

jam all pointless jibberish transmissions!!!

raise relevancy shields!!!

fire coherent topic missiles!!!!

disburse anti-exclusionary popularity contest torpedos!!!!

*star destroyer explodes*

good job men. now set a coarse back to reality...warp 9.

Bun Bun
laughing out loud Vinny your great

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by PVS
go to red alert!!!!

jam all pointless jibberish transmissions!!!

raise relevancy shields!!!

fire coherant topic missiles!!!!

disburse anti-exclusionary popularity contest torpedos!!!!

*star destroyer explodes*

good job men. now set a coarse back to reality...warp 9. *Revives it*

Now go back to your General Whining about the world no expression

Pink Maynard
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/0015bd15.jpg

botankus
It's 11:18. When is this assault commencing? blink

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by botankus
It's 11:18. When is this assault commencing? blink 11:23.

I was hoping it to be more like The Core. They got huge-ass Cafeteria's and funny looking guns erm

PVS
yes, i was looking forward to the impending nonsensical thread in the GDF and subsequent beatdown via moderators sad

Alpha Centauri
I would have been able to take this much more seriously if you didn't say "To infinity" as "Too infinite".

-AC

FunkMaster Flex
I don't hate the GDF. The thing is though, most of the people in there are disrespectful dicks with no sense of humor.

Eternalist 04
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1394/threadgaydisturbingcopy0mf.jpg

kidding

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex
I don't hate the GDF. The thing is though, most of the people in there are disrespectful dicks with no sense of humor. Exactly.

It's 12:20..Is it lunch time yet? When do I get my toy lightsaber anyway?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Exactly.

It's 12:20..Is it lunch time yet? When do I get my toy lightsaber anyway? I think that Vinny doesn't need to just be laid, he needs to get his priorities straight. thumb up

PVS
Evil Clown (see avatar) is very quick with a joke, but his jests always have a barb. He has little patience for in-depth discussions and will often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments. His greatest thrill is to taunt and humiliate weaker or more plodding Warriors with his snappy ripostes. When a strong Warrior finally corners him Evil Clown will attempt to escape by accusing his attacker of having no sense of humor.

I don't hate the GDF. The thing is though, most of the people in there are disrespectful dicks with no sense of humor.

NineCoronas

And no, I'm not offering no2 Mwah.

botankus

FunkMaster Flex
Originally posted by PVS
Evil Clown (see avatar) is very quick with a joke, but his jests always have a barb. He has little patience for in-depth discussions and will often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments. His greatest thrill is to taunt and humiliate weaker or more plodding Warriors with his snappy ripostes. When a strong Warrior finally corners him Evil Clown will attempt to escape by accusing his attacker of having no sense of humor.

Wait so, is that you?

If you are referring to me, I don't believe that I am the one cornered here.

PVS
Wait so, is that you?

If you are referring to me, I don't believe that I am the one cornered here.

what an eloquent version of "i know you are but what am i" for the win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by botankus

laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I would have been able to take this much more seriously if you didn't say "To infinity" as "Too infinite".

-AC

laughing out loud

PVS
idiocy is too infinite indeed

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/0015bd15.jpg

There are so many funny ways to say a thread sucks, but this isn't one of them.

stick out tongue

The Pict
embarrasment i thought it was very funny.

-Tired Hiker-
Shoots lightsabres??? That's bad Oscar! eek!

Dusty
Vinny my dear, you need to get laid :yes

harsh.. sad

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Shoots lightsabres??? That's bad Oscar! eek!

Yeah it Does eek!

FunkMaster Flex
Originally posted by PVS
what an eloquent version of "i know you are but what am i" for the win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, you are the one with the evil clown in your avatar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
Well, you are the one with the evil clown in your avatar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you sure are a quick one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Council#13
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
nuke This is our nuclear powered Star Destroyer.nuke

It Is on a direct course with the General Discussion Forum. We will be not stopping anywhere for trinkets or food, not until the mission has played out fully.

We Are also teleporting in new recruits. So If you dislike the GDF, then please join in this Ramble Ramble Ramble "As South park would say it".

We are always happy to see new recruits here, if you join we will equip you with a toy lightsaber and a set of the KMC OTF Cards.

Our Meals come at morning and night, and if you want something in between just go to the cafeteria to get some food, you can always get something to eat at the Snack shack.

Our star destroyer comes equipped with two photon torpedo bays, a lightsaber shooter gun (Yes it shoots lightsabers) and a plasma endow platooning terrain bomb, which will wipe out any forum in one blast. Lights are out at 11 aclock each night, this allows our members to get a fairly good sleep. Shifts start at 11 in the morning, the next day.

Remember kiddy's, keep your hands inside the ship at all times, you don't want some new people to the site to bite them off.

Too Infinite, And Beyond!

vincent

no expression

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Bloigen
no expression

Vinny Valentine
embarrasment

Bloigen
no expression

Vinny Valentine
~cough~..... Cough damnit!

JaehSkywalker
why am i posting in this thread?

crazylozer
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Somehow, I doubt that the weaponry is actually powerful enough to destroy a star.

Grand_Moff_Gav

This Station is now the Ultimate Power in the Universe! I suggest we use it...

i do agree...

Vinny Valentine
vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.