You VS Zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caine607
Heres the deal your in a Wall-Mart shopping minding your own business than all hell breaks loss eek! A wave of 50 plus zombies have just strolled in and are going ape shit on your fellow shoppers.OK these are Dawn of the Dead style Zombies no faster or stronger than before they became zombies. not too hard to kill. For support you have who ever you normally take to the store with you.What would you do and how many do you think you could kill before you or your whole party is dead P.S. I recommend booking it to sporting goods to load up on wepons .O and the zombies will keep coming waves adding 25 each time like 50 ,75,100, 125 ect...with no end in sight

Scoobless
Well...... i usually go to the store alone.... and in Britain we can't just run into a shop and steal a gun whenever zombies start invading.... the best i could do would be to run into one of the souvenir shops on and around the Royal Mile (Edinburgh - Scotland) and grab some swords, axes and a shield

....... but seeing as they are DotD zombies i could just walk away at a brisk pace and they'd never catch me

stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Wallmart? They sell everything right? Which should include gas cylinders and matches.

Anyway the smartest thing like Scoobless said is walk away...

ThePittman

Swanky-Tuna
Do you mean original DotD or DotD '04? Because DotD '04 zombies would kill most of us. All you could really do is run out the back and hope there's a truck to steal then haul out of there.

Maybe you could try to close the place off in between waves and try your luck against 25-100 zombies then survive as long as you can off Walmart's food. But again, if it's the '04 zombies they'll probably swarm you before you can get to anything worth using against them, IE, a loaded gun.

Caine607
guess i should have said i mean the 2004 dawn of the dead but remember you arent alone their are aleast 100 other people in the store and the zombies will be busy killing them. and the first wave is only 50 so so u would have time to find something to fight with and if you were unluck enough to come alone maybe even team up with some other people and leaveing the store would mean certen death the multible waves are standing all round outside.you couldnt block the way in its made of thin glass and is huge but you have all the guns and ammo plus food and water maybe you could get to the roof?but youed still just be stuck

Grimm22
I would say oh sh&#!!!

Then I would run to the sports section and grab a hunting ritfle and some ammo and start picking them off as much as I could.

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well...... i usually go to the store alone.... and in Britain we can't just run into a shop and steal a gun whenever zombies start invading.... the best i could do would be to run into one of the souvenir shops on and around the Royal Mile (Edinburgh - Scotland) and grab some swords, axes and a shield

....... but seeing as they are DotD zombies i could just walk away at a brisk pace and they'd never catch me

stick out tongue

He's right. Plus we dont have Wal-marts...

JohnnyDo3
dude im going to make me a lot of molotov cocktails and im going to grab some baseball bat or something hell they are slow I could kill them one by one then im gonna make a run for it and grab a car

Soleran
I would just eat ALL of them in the waves before they could bite me, I have a HUGE appetite!

SpadeKing
lol he didnt say we were trapped I would run out and set teh building on fire

Swanky-Tuna
The thing is... by yourself you're going to die no matter what. Even if you barricade the store and kill all the zombies inside the supplies will run out some time.

Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude im going to make me a lot of molotov cocktails and im going to grab some baseball bat or something hell they are slow I could kill them one by one then im gonna make a run for it and grab a car
Maybe DotD '04 zombies are slow if you're Spiderman. Or oldschool Quicksilver. If you go meleeing them they're just going to swarm you.

Originally posted by SpadeKing
lol he didnt say we were trapped I would run out and set teh building on fire
Originally posted by Caine607
leaveing the store would mean certen death the multible waves are standing all round outside

grey fox
Well if I had the suitable supplies I'd blow myself up , save whatever survivors their are on the outside and just go pull a predator.

Tassadar
I would bring my buddy Seb, who would grab a blunt instrument and help thin the ranks whilst I run to the sporting goods section and grab some knives and semi-automatic weapons (why people bother with shotguns against zombies is beyond me).
I think their bones are weaker than a normal humans, so a good sharp knife or .22 round should go through their skulls just fine, to resist further waves Id barricade behind the counter with all the ammo and anyone still alive and uninfected. Id survive the first wave, but probly die after that, the loingest I would last is till I have one bullet left, which I would use to kill myslef to prevent becomeing a zombie
If it were the original DotD zombies Id just grab a baseball bat and have some fun till I ran out of zombies, or patience, then Id just go home, lock the door, and play Resident Evil 4.

thisredbox
wait...who wouldnt wanna be a zombie?? look how hot their chicks are...

http://www.boudist.com/images/zombie.jpg

ThePittman

Caine607

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.