Thanos w/HOTU vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos with the Heart of the Universe wants to conquer the DC universe. There are these heroes/villains to stop him.

DC:
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Superman Prime
Wonder Woman w/Godwave
Orion w/Astro-Force
Hawkman w/Claw of Horus
Gog Wars Doomsday
Mr. Mxyltptlk oh watever i cant spell his name
Zatanna
Flash (Wally West)
Blue Devil
Superboy Prime

Broly92
Is this Gaunthlet or all at once

General Kon-El
All at once

Broly92
He probably loses too much power still a good fight though why no Spectre?

Mordum
If the HOTU truly is what it is then they team loses no question.

General Kon-El
Im afraid it might be overkill. Besides Parallax is close to Spectre's range anyways. i didnt want to really overkill thanos.

Mordum
There are too many non factors in this fight like Superboy prime,Superman Prime, blue devil, etc.... the biggest players are Mr. M and Parallax thats not enough to win against thanos.

Broly92
Superman Prime is much better than Supes 1 million who punched through time and space

Broly92
As for super boy prime he is basically pre crisis Superman so he could do a tiny bit but flash asnd blue devil do nothing

kgkg
Originally posted by Broly92
Superman Prime is much better than Supes 1 million who punched through time and space
1 million was defeated by kryptonite........

Thanos wins with easy.

Marvel put similar team against HOTU ...... THanos won

Mordum
See the thing about Spectre is that when he fights he struggles he may always win but he still struggles. Thanos waved his hand and practically destroyed every hero and killed a celestial then he casually absored the cosmics without any effort at all.

Broly92
Originally posted by kgkg

But Superman Prime isn' t affected by it
Still now i think thanos wins

kgkg
Originally posted by Broly92
Originally posted by kgkg

But Superman Prime isn' t affected by it
Still now i think thanos wins
I was just pointing out few things u said he punched a whole through space............ low level comics have done similar stuff.

The thing is HOTU defeated the marvel MUltiversal.

thats LT , Eternity , Infinity , Galactus , Celestials , Skyfathers.........

Mider
thanos wins he killed every cosmic in the MU with that power, but its unknown if he did that to ONE universe or all the multiverse since there was only one galactus and the like, so its unknown i guess he took over the universe not the multiverse its unknown. but i dont think he'd have much problems against any of these guys

bigbran
did i just hear what i think i heard?

batdude123
Thanos w/ HOTU smokes them.

bigbran
no mider said thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.