Darth Bane vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Force battle only. No lightsaber. Who will win?

darthsith19
This is alot of speculation but I'll go with Bane.

Count Kent
Bane destroys him.

zephiel7
A lot of speculation but I still go with Bane

Lightsnake
Yoda butchers him.
Yoda= strongest jedi master ever.
Yoda- able to match and defeat Sidious in the force
Sidious= strongest Sith of Darth Bane's order.

Next.

darthsith19
Wow, Yoda's not the strongest Jedi Master ever, that would be Luke.

Razielim
Strongest up to that point, according to the RotS Novelization.

Lightsnake
Up until the prequels? Yep.

Count Kent
Lightsnake will you never learn? Quotes are not to be taken as 100% proof. I have told you many times. It also makes debates here at KMC a tad bit boring.

Lightsnake
Shaddup

Count Kent
You shaddap!??

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Count Kent
Lightsnake will you never learn? Quotes are not to be taken as 100% proof. I have told you many times. It also makes debates here at KMC a tad bit boring. I'm gonna concur with Lightsnake and tell you to shaddup. Now as for this topic, Bane's too much of an unknown and Sidious is quoted as the best in Bane's order; which includes the founder, Darth Bane. Yoda ftw.

You shaddap!?? http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/youasked-bm.png

Count Kent
Darth Bane is stated to be the greatest sith ever on numerous sources.

Lord Saboteur
Darth Bane is stated to be the greatest sith ever on numerous sources. That'd be Sidious, y'know; the guy who takes over the galaxy and by that point orchestrated the Clone Wars? And provide the quotes that state Bane as the greatest Sith ever.

Count Kent
He also mastered the universal force, the core force, the living force, the unifying force, the elemental force, the vongsense, the sith magic, the sith alchemy, the sith dark arts, the gray side of the force, the red side of the force, the dark side of the force, True Force Drain (Nihilus' technique) and created True Kryptonite.

Null ARC Avis
He also mastered the universal force, the core force, the living force, the unifying force, the elemental force, the vongsense, the sith magic, the sith alchemy, the sith dark arts, the gray side of the force, the red side of the force, the dark side of the force, True Force Drain (Nihilus' technique) and created True Kryptonite. what about force earthquake and force STFU and force GTFO? did he master them also?

Lord Saboteur
He also mastered the universal force, the core force, the living force, the unifying force, the elemental force, the vongsense, the sith magic, the sith alchemy, the sith dark arts, the gray side of the force, the red side of the force, the dark side of the force, True Force Drain (Nihilus' technique) and created True Kryptonite. Good God, you're just http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/chronofKMCfoolishness.jpg

Razielim
Sidious mastered the Pimp side of the force. Mara Jade wasn't "The Emperor's Hand" for nothing.

Count Kent
Force earthquakes are simple universal techniques. And what are the force GTFO and STFU. I've never actually come across them and I have a pretty impressive SW library.

Null ARC Avis
Force earthquakes are simple universal techniques. And what are the force GTFO and STFU. I've never actually come across them and I have a pretty impressive SW library. do the world a favor and

Lord Saboteur
Force earthquakes are simple universal techniques. And what are the force GTFO and STFU. I've never actually come across them and I have a pretty impressive SW library. Still waiting for that quote, Kent.

DE Luke

Count Kent
Get The **** Out?

Razielim
Heh, you know what I mean.

*restrains from posting picture*

BlaxicanTroller
Get The **** Out?

http://me.256k.net/stfu/jesus_gtfo.gif

jollyjim311
Bane hasn't done crap except almost die to some poison (Count Dooku, Yoda's inferior, could easily overcome poisonous spores, take it for what you will), and lift a small child into the air.
Quit the Bane threads until that book comes out, please. We just don't know how good he is right now.

Jaster_Mereel
According to the Star Wars miniatures stat cards Darth Bane would win by a land slide!
2oo hit points! 30 damage! And to many force abilities to list.
And Bane is clearly the strongest Sith lord EVER!

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Sidious mastered the Pimp side of the force. Mara Jade wasn't "The Emperor's Hand" for nothing.

laughing laughing

kamikz
Well it's good that the Star Wars miniatures doesn't mean shit, cause in that game, Obi-Wan can beat Sidious in a straight up fight.

And no, Sidious by TPM was stronger than Bane.

Jaster_Mereel
HA!!! Bane ends up desroying 100s of sith lords! Sidius couldnt even kill Vader. Check out the Darth Bane Bio on wookieepedia, it has book spoilers for Path of Destruction. He pulls a moon out of orbit with the force! Thats Pimp!

Master_Starbuck
Originally posted by Jaster_Mereel
HA!!! Bane ends up desroying 100s of sith lords! Sidius couldnt even kill Vader. Check out the Darth Bane Bio on wookieepedia, it has book spoilers for Path of Destruction. He pulls a moon out of orbit with the force! Thats Pimp!

LOL! Who is this guy? He's hilarious! clapping

Hey Jaster, will you be my pet monkey?? laughing

ESB Vader
far stronger than bane? bane in the novel pulled dxun closer to onderon, so close that he could just jump on onderon uninjured.
DE sidious maybe yea stronger than bane.

but lightsaber combat bane has that armour which has very very high resistence to lightsaber attacks. only thing that bane is slow.

now bane would finish yoda.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by ESB Vader
far stronger than bane? bane in the novel pulled dxun closer to onderon, so close that he could just jump on onderon uninjured.
DE sidious maybe yea stronger than bane.

but lightsaber combat bane has that armour which has very very high resistence to lightsaber attacks. only thing that bane is slow.

now bane would finish yoda.

What do you mean Bane pulled Dxun closer to Onderon? Where are you getting this from? Dxun touched atmospheres with Onderon once a year long before Bane got there. If Exar Kun couldn't take Yoda(debateable), I highly HIGHLY doubt Bane would be able to.

ESB Vader
sigh it said in the book of bane old republic novel, from wookiepedia which idk if its true, BUT lets take that into consideration, he brought it close enough for him to set his foot on onderon,

exar couldnt take yoda? wtf is that,

still being able to pull a moon closer to its planet, how many jedis could do that?

NJO luke, kyp durron maybe,

and those 2 jedis r the strongest.

bane seeing revans holocron on how to make the sith stronger,
possible he learnt about nihilus frce drain could have mastered it.

^
ok for that he did see revans holocron, juz saying he might have learned some techniques, no proof though

Adas
1. As Sexy said, once a year the atmospheres of Dxun and Onderon get so close that it it possible for beasts to travel across.

2. Bane rode on a Dxun beast to cross, he didn't step across.

3. It's Adas' holocron, not Revan's.

ESB Vader
yes but the book said bane attemped to "nudge" the moon closer to the planet so its easier for him to cross in the beast hes in.

and wasnt the moon further apart then said in kotor2? thats 45 years after the mandalorianinvasion

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Jaster_Mereel
According to the Star Wars miniatures stat cards Darth Bane would win by a land slide!
2oo hit points! 30 damage! And to many force abilities to list.
And Bane is clearly the strongest Sith lord EVER!

Wow.

In star wars minis Zam Wessel is more useful in a fight than Darth Nihilus, Depa Billiba would lose to 10 ewoks in a fight, 6 standard rebel troopers should be able to take down ROTS Anakin, and 8 super battle droids could beat up Luke as a Jedi Master.

Jaster_Mereel
The stat card thing was a joke! Cumon you all act like your sitting on light sabers. If were all going to sit around and talk nerd fodder than why not have fun.
And in just a few weeks the book Path of Destruction will be out and well see why and how the sith were destroyed. Well read how one mans strength in the force can cause him to move moons from their orbit. And the rest of you will read why Bane is baddest sith ever.
Also the miniatures game is awsome fun!!! We should all play sometime.

Coleman Trebor
Dude, COleman Trebor is teh most badass Sith ever, next to Chuck Norris...

Jaster_Mereel
And to reply to the guy who named himself after a character from that stupid sci-fi western known as Battlestar Gallactacrap.
No I will not be your monkey or retarded robot dog.
Butt I am proud of ya for makin all that cash off your coffee line. stick out tongue
I almost went with Master Buck Rogers myself.
Again jokes people. I love each and everyone of you

Coleman Trebor
I love you to.

Do you wanna be my buttslave to? You and Adas will make a great combo.

ESB Vader
lol mop the floor with ur ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.