Hulk,Iron Spider-man,& Batman vs Juggernaut,Wolverine,& Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Team one has a strength and brains advantage(Hulk,Iron Spider-man,& Batman).Wile team two has a clear durability advantage(Juggernaut,Wolverine,& Black Panther).Each team has four days of prep time(in witch Hulk would be Bruce Banner)and the teams can go any were they have access to for there prep.The fight is on the Brooklyn Bridge and there is 328 abandon vehicles.Witch team will take this and how will it go down?
PS. I have taken two of some of the longest lasting threads and put the in two one.Haahaha I'm evil!

Also we will get to debate Spider-man with his upgrades vs Logan all the evil that is me.

Soljer
Good lord WHY? WHY did you NOT say "Batman cannot use his Motherbox or Boomtube?"

Say it! Now! Before Batdude gets here!

:-P

Blade Cutter
OK no use of Motherbox or Boomtube for Batman but any thing else goes.

Caine607
i just want to ask someting what constitutes a win? does team a have to kill team b or what and if so spidy and bats wont kill will they? and in most of the comics ive seen hulk wont eather

Inhuman
Originally posted by Soljer
Good lord WHY? WHY did you NOT say "Batman cannot use his Motherbox or Boomtube?"

dance

Blade Cutter
No blood lust but any thing goes and they will do what ever it takes to win.A team can win by battle field removal for more the 30 minutes,knock out for 7 minutes or more,trapping are stopping your opponent from moving form 20 minutes are more,and by killing them.Like I said the team are not out to kill but are not afraid to do so.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
No blood lust but any thing goes and they will do what ever it takes to win.A team can win by battle field removal for more the 30 minutes,knock out for 7 minutes or more,trapping are stopping your opponent from moving form 20 minutes are more,and by killing them.Like I said the team are not out to kill but are not afraid to do so.

Wait, if a team could win by battlefield removal for more than 30 minutes, couldn't The hulk (or the juggernaut) just toss everyone on the other team into orbit? Yeah, the Juggernaut could EVENTUALLY walk back to earth, but definitely not in 30 minutes.

Oh, and by Iron Spiderman you mean the newest one with the upgraded suit, right? Not the 'Iron Spider' guy from an alternate reality?

Blade Cutter
Yes it's the new Iron suit Spider-man with all hiss upgrades.

Blade Cutter
bump

Inhuman
Team 1 I guess huh
since Im guessing its current Jugs. You didnt say "classic jugs"

MrHeavySilence
Team 1 has an overall better team. 2 Intelligents (Spidey and Batman) + The strongest guy out of the 6.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad censored chair cursing furious ranting

batdude123
It doesn't matter though. Batman, Bruce Banner, and Spider-man can EASILY come up with something if they have four days of prep. Team one wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.