Thor (vs) Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who would take this battle?

Most recent version of each character

No BFR, fight to the death

Broly92
Genis wins he seems to be a bit quicker really close tho
Genis 5/10

Redatom65
Genia hs beaten thor before...well kinda

genis 7/10

Templares
Most recent Thor? Thats RKT, right? Hell, Thor 7/10.

Genis as Photon gets 6-7/10 over regular Thor, and splits even against Lord Thor.

Soujaboy
I would like to see this fight in a comic.

roughrider
Rune King Thor wins.

Soljer
If Thor can take on a Jobber Aura like Captain America's, break his shield into pieces, destroy the man, and come out unscathed, he can certainly defeat a pissant like Genis-Vell.

:-P.

Redatom65
Cptain marvel vol. 4 issue 7

Soujaboy
What about it?

Soujaboy
bump

A.J
Post scans if anyone can please of they're fight. cool

Soujaboy
Originally posted by A.J
Post scans if anyone can please of they're fight. cool

It really wasn't a fight. Neither did any damage, they talked the whole time about who should and shouldn't be gods. The art was poor too, overall it wasn't a great comic.

A.J
Oh I know it, yeah pure crap.

jasofisc
rkt takes this pretty easly however normal thor get his but handed to him. Photon took on the shi ar the skrulls and the kree all by himself. no other superhero under rkt level could possibly do that

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
It really wasn't a fight. Neither did any damage, they talked the whole time about who should and shouldn't be gods. The art was poor too, overall it wasn't a great comic. I like the comic. I mean the fight wasn't special but the whole premise about Odin having a hidden shame was interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.