Phone Conversations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
How do you people possibly find new subjects to talk about each day to your spouse? I find myself sitting in silence for 3-5 minutes before getting pissed and getting off of the phone because I'm tired of the silence that I could be enduring while doing other things. Yes, this is an advice question, kind of. Fill me in.

botankus
Have 2-3 hobbies that you can do by yourself or with someone else.

This thread might actually qualify for the GDF.

Eternalist 04
...hmm just tell her to talk and if she says about what u tell her... "dont questin me biotch i will do something kinky to you!" and thats when you start to talk something fun

Soleran
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
How do you people possibly find new subjects to talk about each day to your spouse? I find myself sitting in silence for 3-5 minutes before getting pissed and getting off of the phone because I'm tired of the silence that I could be enduring while doing other things. Yes, this is an advice question, kind of. Fill me in.

Learn to know when to end a conversation with your loved one! Its the ability to not talk and be ok with your "spouse" then to sit there and constantly feel the need to carry on that makes relationships bearable!

Alpha Centauri
You're asking us how to talk on the phone with your partner? You've got relationship problems that are way beyond our help, if that's the case.

-AC

LanceWindu

If there is silence and there is nothing to talk about, then just say goodbye and hang up. Otherwise you're forcing conversation, which isn't good.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're asking us how to talk on the phone with your partner? You've got relationship problems that are way beyond our help, if that's the case.

-AC

You always ****ing beat me to what I'm going to say.

Pandemoniac
What I've all ways found amazing is the difference in content and duration when comparing a phone-conversation between girls and a phone-call among dudes.
Girls go like 'oooh got a new skirt and blabla have you heard about that ***** and that guy and oh yeah my dog has cramps but hey! did I tell you about that dude and the *****? Blablalbla.. Oh Yeah, got a new skirt, to bad you won't fit it, blabla'
Guys have phone-conversations like this; 'hey, how about a beer?'
- 'Cool, see ya in the pub at 9'
And there we guys do talk seriously and personal, without borhering every last person on the bus with cellphones like women tend to do

BlackSunshine
I HATE talking on the phone. I cant ever find anything intresting to say.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
What I've all ways found amazing is the difference in content and duration when comparing a phone-conversation between girls and a phone-call among dudes.
Girls go like 'oooh got a new skirt and blabla have you heard about that ***** and that guy and oh yeah my dog has cramps but hey! did I tell you about that dude and the *****? Blablalbla.. Oh Yeah, got a new skirt, to bad you won't fit it, blabla'
Guys have phone-conversations like this; 'hey, how about a beer?'
- 'Cool, see ya in the pub at 9'
And there we guys do talk seriously and personal, without borhering every last person on the bus with cellphones like women tend to do
laughing out loud I rarely wear skirts. He doesn't drink beer. So neither of us fit into that category.
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I HATE talking on the phone. I cant ever find anything intresting to say.
You and me both, my friend. erm

BlackSunshine
I find it alot easier to talk to someone in person....cuz you cant really express how you feel over the phone.

ILoveMyDaniel
I find it alot easier to talk to someone in person....cuz you cant really express how you feel over the phone.
Me too, dearly. But Daniel and I have a hard time being able to do that. Daniel and I talk WAY more in person than on the phone.

BlackSunshine
Me too, dearly. But Daniel and I have a hard time being able to do that. Daniel and I talk WAY more in person than on the phone.

ah yes I forgot about that. I just wish I could help ya.

ILoveMyDaniel
ah yes I forgot about that. I just wish I could help ya.
wink Thanks. He got a new family car just today and he promised just with that that we'd have more summer time to see each other. I hope he's right.

BlackSunshine
well thats good!!!

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah, It is. I'm just hoping that he actually takes those oppurtinities instead of letting them pass by because sometimes he can act WAY too much like, well, a MAN!

BlackSunshine
ah yes...I know all about THAT lol smile But dont let that get to you. I'm sure he wont be like that everytime. But you do gotta give him some space.

ILoveMyDaniel
laughing out loud Every woman knows about that at some point in her life. All we have to say is "He's acting like a man." and every woman knows exactly how that goes. And sure, I've let it get to many times before. Things should mellow out when he lives with me (:lolsmile. No more freaking leaving the toilet seat up.

BlackSunshine
laughing out loud Every woman knows about that at some point in her life. All we have to say is "He's acting like a man." and every woman knows exactly how that goes. And sure, I've let it get to many times before. Things should mellow out when he lives with me (:lolsmile. No more freaking leaving the toilet seat up.

yup laughing

LanceWindu

This always irks me...why can't you simply look at the seat before sitting down? Not our faults you carelessly sit down with the seat up. Or why can't you leave the seat up for us when you're done? It works both ways you know.

ILoveMyDaniel
yup laughing
God that's the worst, and every man doesn't know why women get frustrated over it.

Drunken Jesus
God that's the worst, and every man doesn't know why women get frustrated over it. Don't worry, i always put it down.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
Don't worry, i always put it down.
Good job!

LanceWindu
God that's the worst, and every man doesn't know why women get frustrated over it.

Bullshit, because you are careless and fall in.

Drunken Jesus
w00t

Raven Guardia

I dunno my BF pisses me off cause he doesnt like talking on the phone. he will only talk to me like 10 mins. YET when I talk to my guy friend for like 7 hours, my BF gets jealous. I told him we could do that but yet he doesnt want too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.