Superman Lives!: Superman Returns 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I read that that was what the sequel title was so far and that they're going to start shooting in late 2007 for a mid '09 release.

redcaped
Good! Cap won't be alone on that year.

FistOfThe North
Capt.'s coming out? Nice. He already came out with one in the 70's but it was horrible.

redcaped
Yes, Cap is my friend. Back to Superman, I think Bryan should follow the story by bringing the tree super villains from Krypton. Can anyone answer my question...Was part 2 (1981) taken from the comics, are those guys from the comics or just created for a movie? That scene when Superman dropped Zod to Coca Cola...it would be better dropping him out to sea, so hard making him reach a cruiser. Don't you agree on that? I have actually 2 questions here. Care 2 answer them for me?

BlackC@
The three Kryptonian super-villains are indeed from the comics.

They are NOT using the 'Superman Lives' script for the sequel, thank god! It was such an awful script. Another reason is because it's on the net and everyone has already read it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.