Questions about questions for questions with more questions ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
Ok, what was that religion site that answers everything ? I say we debate with them shifty It was questions something, ahh I forget.

Anyway on a side note, is the only way to be forgiven for a sin or w/e you want to call it, is to confess it in a church with strangers no expression so they have something to talk about with friends ? eek!

So tell me how else you can be forgiven without doing this shifty What ever religion you are, just say it in that view eek!

Oh, and breathing is a sin eek! evil face

Also how can thoughts be a sin when you grow up in todays world and have stuff all around you ? It is not like you can stay in a corner to protect yourself.

Templares
Well you could wash your sins with the blood of Jesus Christ, although thats going to be a bit icky . . . . angel

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Templares
Well you could wash your sins with the blood of Jesus Christ, although thats going to be a bit icky . . . . angel And where will I find this blood eek! is there any other way without leaving the comfort of your home to be forgiven eek!

Templares
Try Amazon or eBay. yes.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Templares
Try Amazon or eBay. yes. Cost to much no expression

Ritoshi
Ok does anyone have a serious answer laughing out loud evil face

Alliance
No, because imo its a fairly rediculous question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.