The Prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kai Lein
ok, one last rule.... each post must be atleast 2-3 lines... and atleast four sentances..))

Kai was walking towards town. he was three miles away at his current position. He continued walk and sighed, his fur was shimmering in the sunlight, basically blinding him. He stopped for a moment and decided to rest until the sun went down.

Thunder Fox
zach was flying in the clouds trying not to get seen if possible and spotted kai but didn't think he was a threat and decended alittle and landed in a tree his claws grasped it firmly causing him to leave gashes in the trunk and his tail wrapped around the trunk and stared at kai

Kai Lein
Kai amirked. he looked up in the trees. "Can i help you?" he asked. he stood up and took his hat off and bowed "A dragon, do i look such as a breakfast for you? if so, your're poorly mistaken."

Thunder Fox
he hissed alittle "don't insult me feline even i get tired once in awhile" he landed and his wings tightly went against his back "and i prefer ther name wyvern not dragon besides i already ate" he sat against the tree and his scales seemed to disappear

Kai Lein
"Well, perhaps you can give me some dirctions then, Wyvern. Which way is the closest town from this spot, and which way is it?" He looked at the dragon carefully. All Dragons, no matter what type, are usually short tempered and dangerous, But Kai did not fear any dragon, for he has killed many who opposed his journey. He was still wondering why this Wyvern hadnt noticed who he was talking to.

Thunder Fox
zane looked at him "your going the right way it's a day or two away from here snd i am heading there too" zane muttered and his silver hair was in his eyes and his claws were sheathed for now

Sin Harvest
An old man walked down the path. He had much of his weight on his staff as he traveled. He carried only a small brown bag around his left shoulder. He made his way slowly. His thick beard was grey and tangled here and there and he was humming a soft melody.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked. "Perhaps you would wish to accompony me, lead me there." he said. "But, you would have to walk, because I can not fly." he tppk off his cape and shirt. He put them both in his right hand and made the clothing disappear. "Either way, Wyvern, i am going to rest. You would be wise not to disturb a sleeping cat, if you would wish to remain in a healthy condition.
Kai laid down on his back. The sun hitting his white fur on his stomack. His whiskers twitched and he sat back up. "Something is comeing..." he said and stood up to look to the ground. He looked down to see an injured fox. He picked it up slowly to see the fox was tired. He raised his right hand and a white glow healed the fox. Kai touched the Fox's throat and a blue light appeared but vanished.
Kai held the sleeping fox. "Wyvern, what is your name? I am Kai Lein."

Thunder Fox
he looked at him "Zane and as for joining you i normally wouldn't but your the first creature that didn't try and impale me on site so yes i'll go but we'll fly i'll just carry you

Vampire _Knight
The boy was mangled and torn, but striving. He hadnt eaten or drank for at least thirty leagues, and he had removed much of his robes. His horse trotted along side him, still strong and able to ride for another thirty leagues. The black horse nudged Raith along should he stumble or start to fall. Raith could see green in the distance and even a few- No. They were not "People." they were creatures. A feline... A Wyvern... Perhaps they hadnt heard of his travels, and would allow him rest under the green's shade. He jumped on his horse and galloped off to meet them.

Kai Lein
Kai shrugged "Im scared of ?hights" he said "But, you can fly, and i will run..." he smiled "You should know being a cat gives me a plus in agility" Kai smirked and put the small fox to his chest "This small fox may prove useful... I have cast a spell on him, enableing him to talk, now, if i can teach him magic spells, he can be very useful, as such meaning he will be the first true animal to be a wizard."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo walked down a dirt road path. He looked up and seen the old man in front of him. He looked at the side at his Sword as it was wrapped in cloth. He turned back forward and continued walking.

Sin Harvest
The old man finally came to a fallen log. He sat down with his left hand on the hilt of his sword. He rubbed his eyes that was concealed in shadows because of his pointy hat. He became motionless for a while as though trying to recall some event that has happened in the past.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Kai Lein
Kai shrugged "Im scared of ?hights" he said "But, you can fly, and i will run..." he smiled "You should know being a cat gives me a plus in agility" Kai smirked and put the small fox to his chest "This small fox may prove useful... I have cast a spell on him, enableing him to talk, now, if i can teach him magic spells, he can be very useful, as such meaning he will be the first true animal to be a wizard." "true i guess just hope you can catch up to me when i fly"
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
The boy was mangled and torn, but striving. He hadnt eaten or drank for at least thirty leagues, and he had removed much of his robes. His horse trotted along side him, still strong and able to ride for another thirty leagues. The black horse nudged Raith along should he stumble or start to fall. Raith could see green in the distance and even a few- No. They were not "People." they were creatures. A feline... A Wyvern... Perhaps they hadnt heard of his travels, and would allow him rest under the green's shade. He jumped on his horse and galloped off to meet them. he saw the boy walking over and jumpped inj the tree out of reflex and hissed "what do you need boy..."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo turned his head slightly as he looked at the old man. He ignored his errie feeling and continued walking. As he walked down the path he started to see something in the distance. Two figures no three. Ichgio stratched his head bordly. "Ahhhh how much longer do i have to walk? Damit!"

Kai Lein
Kai looked over at him "Yes?" he asked. "Can we help you?" Kai sighed and looked at him "You look like yuo have been through hell and back."

Vampire _Knight
The boy, was sliding off his horse. Maybe the ground in the shadows was cool? He would soon find out. "Wa-ter." He muttered and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Kai Lein
Kai walked to him and picked him up "Hmm... " He pulled out a small canteen filled with water and forced the unconcious body to drink it. He got close to the boys ear and smirked "WAKE UP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo had reached the figures. He thought they were Humans at first but now he seemed to be usless. "A damn cat and dragon and messed up boy. I walked this far for this. Maybe this is the wrong direction but Rukia told me something about a stupid Prophecy. She's probally just bluffing." He said as he pulled out the map she gave him. "Or better yet the map she gave me sucks all i see is bunnys. She would probally kill me for what i said. But it does suck."

Vampire _Knight
Raith screamed and almost did a frontflip out of his arms. He landed with his face in the dirt and groaned. "Thanks." He mumbled as he got up and brushed himself off. He then noticed he wasnt wearing anything other than a pair of shorts, muttered some curses, and went behind his horse and threw on his robes. He returned, hood up, and bowed to the feline. "Thank you. I fear I wouldnt have laster much longer without your help. Do you know where a town is? I need to buy supplies."

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Wait!" Ichgio said as he looked at the dragon. "No way i'm seeing things." He shook his head rapidly and looked up again. "AHHHH!!! IT's A DRAGON A REAL LIVE DRAGON NO WAY!!!!" Ichigo said as his foot went in the air and he pointed at the Dragon.

Kai Lein
Kai shrugged "Im following him" he pointed to the Wyvern. "I can hear you" he said to Ichigo "You need to shut your mouth, i have also heard of this prophecy, but, i was also invited to the town, and i am planning on going to the fair there."

Sin Harvest
The old man heard the scream and stood to his feet looking down the path it came from. He lifted up his staff to the sky and clouds formed around him. A lighting bolt came down and hit the old man and he vanished on contact. Near the group a second lighting bolt came down and the old man appeared there.

Vampire _Knight
"Fair? Could be some useful pickpoketing there. I guess I will join you." He smirked under his hood and sat under the tree, sighing.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
Raith screamed and almost did a frontflip out of his arms. He landed with his face in the dirt and groaned. "Thanks." He mumbled as he got up and brushed himself off. He then noticed he wasnt wearing anything other than a pair of shorts, muttered some curses, and went behind his horse and threw on his robes. He returned, hood up, and bowed to the feline. "Thank you. I fear I wouldnt have laster much longer without your help. Do you know where a town is? I need to buy supplies." zane looked at him "its a couple days off me and him are going to head there soon"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo jumped from the lightning then looked at the cat. "THE CAT TALKED NO WAY IT TALKED IT TALKED NO WAY THE CAT TALK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" Ichigo said pointing at the talking cat. He was gotten use to people appearing out of nowere but talking cats he had lost it.

Kai Lein
Kai freaked when he saw the strike of lightning he jumped back and landed on all fours "Who are you?!" he yelled. HE sisnt like bright things, they always seemed to scare him.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
"Wait!" Ichgio said as he looked at the dragon. "No way i'm seeing things." He shook his head rapidly and looked up again. "AHHHH!!! IT's A DRAGON A REAL LIVE DRAGON NO WAY!!!!" Ichigo said as his foot went in the air and he pointed at the Dragon. he hissed louder and his claws extended "i am wyvern dragon an insult"

Vampire _Knight
Raith, annoyed, pulled out an arrow, knocked on his bow and aimed it at the human. "Where the hell have you been? Did you hit your head or something? Its always been like this, Idiot!" He let the arrow fly, and instead of a point it was a flat stone, hoping to knock some sense into the kid.

Sin Harvest
"In the south I am know as Ephesians. In the north I am called Orithar. But you may call me Galatians the Wise," Galatians said to Kai. Galatians lifted his hood to see all the people. "Well a Wyvern. I haven't seen one in years."

Thunder Fox
"looked at him "we tend to hide so we are not killed on site"

Kai Lein
(Oh, and btw... this story will have somewhat of a chrono trigger story. they will have to fix time a ton of times.)

Kai let himself fall off of his hands and legs to his stomach "Jeez...." he said breathing heavily. he sighed and laid there for a few more moments.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"looked at him "we tend to hide so we are not killed on site"

"Last I saw one was in the south. Their were a great many in number high in the mountains. Man doesn't dare to scale such heights," Galatians told him.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo moved out the way quickly. "Don't aim that damn thing at me! It's not always been like this were i come from." He heard the dragon hissed and jumped back. " Hey calm down damit! I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a dragon." Ichigo didn't like the boy already. He then turned to the cat. "IT TALKED AGAIN I CAN MAKE BILLIONS OF YOU!!! WAIT YOU CAN MAKE BILLIONS OF YOU!!" He said as he smiled thinking of all the money they would make together.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
"Last I saw one was in the south. Their were a great many in number high in the mountains. Man doesn't dare to scale such heights," Galatians told him. "interesting thank for the information err whats your name...."Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo moved out the way quickly. "Don't aim that damn thing at me! It's not always been like this were i come from." He heard the dragon hissed and jumped back. " Hey calm down damit! I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a dragon." Ichigo didn't like the boy already. He then turned to the cat. "IT TALKED AGAIN I CAN MAKE BILLIONS OF YOU!!! WAIT YOU CAN MAKE BILLIONS OF YOU!!" He said as he smiled thinking of all the money they would make together. he hissed angerly i am a wyvern get it right!!"

Vampire _Knight
"Stupid Greedy-..." He muttered some curses about the boy. If they joined "forces" he wouldnt be at the top of his friends list. He shook his head and grabbed the cat's canteen, taking a swig from it.

Thunder Fox
zane looked at raith "you are going to the town correct perhaps you should join us untill we reach there"

Sin Harvest
"Galatians the Wise. A wizard from the east," Galatians said to the Wyvern. Galatians looked at Ichigo, "mind you boy. Greed is a thing that takes hold of you. I would be more careful on what you say."

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Man what's wrong with dragon? Hell i would give anything to be a dragon. What ever so Wyvern to dragons really breath fire can they fly. I had no clue dragons were real. Or retarted boys." Ichigo said smiling at Wyvern but talking about Raithe. He turned to the old man. "Eh old man i'm not into that wise stuff."

Kai Lein
Kai stood up and shook his head "Ok.. im heading to the fair.." he said and put the fox in his mouth, holding him by it's baby fur and dashed off on all fours, hitting his top speed of sixty miles and hour almost in the first few steps.

Vampire _Knight
Raith, in a flash knocked another arrow, this time one with a sharp point and aimed it at his head, and let it fly. The arow wizzed through the air, right past his ear, singing some hairs as it past. "You would do well to keep your mouth shut. Next time, I wont miss."

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
"Man what's wrong with dragon? Hell i would give anything to be a dragon. What ever so Wyvern to dragons really breath fire can they fly. I had no clue dragons were real. Or retarted boys." Ichigo said smiling at Wyvern but talking about Raithe. He turned to the old man. "Eh old man i'm not into that wise stuff." "dragons are more easily angered then wyverns they breath fire we don't and if insulted a dragon like this you would be headless by now!! both wyverns and dragons fly" he said getting annoyed

Sin Harvest
"dragons are more easily angered then wyverns they breath fire we don't and if insulted a dragon like this you would be headless by now!! both wyverns and dragons fly" he said getting annoyed

"Well some dragons do. Some perfer to dig and some perfer to stay in the water," Galatians added. "But you mustn't confuse dragons with wyverns. They are different creatures like a fox to a wolf."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo caught the arrow before it pasted him completly. He turned to Raithe and cracked it in half. He smiled. "Sorry but i don't listen to bugs like you." Ichigo tilted his head and smiled even bigger.

Thunder Fox
"true..." zane looked at him his eyes were still covered with his hair and he jumpped down and walked by the wizard and bowed "thanks for the information

Kai Lein
(Fox is half feline w00t )

Kai skid to a stop at the edge of a cliff. "Well.... that Wyvern would come in hand now..." he said. He held the small fox to his chest and looked down the cliff... A long fall. "Well little one, here we go..." he said and ripped off some tree bark. he jumped off the cliff and slid on the bark, such as snowboarding.. He saw a gap and groaned. "shit...." he said and jumped before the bark hit the gap. The amazing feeling of falling, but seeing as he was scared of of hights and falling, hew wasnt in his area. He whistled as loud as he could, hoping that someone or something could catch him before he hit the ground.

Thunder Fox
zane's head perked up and spread his wings and flew after kai
(foxes are canine dude

Vampire _Knight
Raith sneered and galloped off. He came to the cliff, saw Kai falling and shook his head. "I cant do-... The rope!" He yelled as he quickly jumped down and let fly a rope, hopefully long enough for Kai to grab hold of.

(Half and half. XP)

Thunder Fox
he flew past raith and caught kai and clawwed the side of the cliff and slowly stopped

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox )

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo watched looking down seeing Kai fall.

Kai Lein
(They are half canine and half feline.)

Kai didnt look at anything except the ground that he was falling to. he was thinking this was his end.

Technicolor
Mori smiled and closed her blank eyes as the breeze picked up. Her short black hair billowed softly and the wind caressed her face gently. She spread her wings letting her feathers ruffle slightly. She beat them once, her body glinding upwards for a moment before decending gradually to the ground. She stopped suddenly. She heard voices, panicked voices. She beat her wings and made her way towards them, keeping at a distance, however.

Vampire _Knight
"Hmph... So much for my help." He shrugged, let the rope fall and sattled his horse once more. His horse turned and galloped a short distance, then headed straight to the edge of the cliff, and running down the edge as Kai had done. At the gap the horse leaped and continued on, making haste for the village. "Dont hesitate to follow!" Raith called, before becoming a mere speck on the horizon.

Sin Harvest
Galatians looked towards the cliff that Kai fell from. He kept his staff firmly in his hands. He didn't want to use his magic for he wanted to see if they were capable of working as a group to save another.

Thunder Fox
(there canine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae )
zane let go and flew back up

Kai Lein
Kai looked up and sighed. He tried to reach for the rope and succeded. Hr grabbed it and slid on it, burning his paw. He grimiced at the pain but held on with one hand, the small fox in the other "Cmon!" he yelled "Cant hold on!"

Thunder Fox
(there canine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae )
zane let go and flew back up

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Hesitate my ass." Ichigo said and watched them fly back up.

Vampire _Knight
Kai looked up and sighed. He tried to reach for the rope and succeded. Hr grabbed it and slid on it, burning his paw. He grimiced at the pain but held on with one hand, the small fox in the other "Cmon!" he yelled "Cant hold on!"

(Where've you been? Thunder got you. XP)

Kai Lein
(sorry sweatdrop)

Kai held the fox in his hand as Zane flew back up. he was shocked and couldnt speak for he time being. he waited to be put on the fround.

Thunder Fox
zane landed and set him down

Technicolor
Mori stopped at the edge of the cliff and looked at the others, she tilted her head curiously. She had never seen them before. The wind around her swirled with her anxiety.

Kai Lein
Kai stood up and fell on his back, breathing heavily "I...hate... hights..." he said. The small fox in his arms finally woke up. It jumpedfrom Kai's arms and ono the ground "Where am I?!" the fox yelled but yipped when he spoke in a tongue that was strange to him.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Technicolor
Mori stopped at the edge of the cliff and looked at the others, she tilted her head curiously. She had never seen them before. The wind around her swirled with her anxiety. zane looked at mori and flew over "who are you?"

Vampire _Knight
(Forget I made it across the cliff >&gtwink

Raith sat on the ground, petting his horse when in the distance he saw a
girl. Though she had wings, she still looked human. He shrugged and came a bit closer to her, waving. "Hello? Who might you be?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo thought to himself. He talks too.

Kai Lein
Kai sat up "You are..... i dont even know where we are, but i healed you, and you can talk to us now..." Kai picked the fox up again and looked over the edge of the cliff. "I want to get to that fair!" he whined "Someone get me there!@!!"

Thunder Fox
zane sighed and left as kai complained and flew by kai "come on...then"

Kai Lein
"..your... going to make me fly arent you?" he asked and sighed "I... I guess thats fine..." he said. He hesitantly climbed on Zane's back "Dont go very fast please..." he begged andlightly dug his claws into Zane's scales.

Thunder Fox
he winced as he clawed the skin and took off and flew there at avarage speed

Vampire _Knight
He shrugged, let the rope fall and sattled his horse once more. His horse turned and galloped a short distance, then headed straight to the edge of the cliff, and running down the edge as Kai had done. At the gap the horse leaped and continued on, making haste for the village. "Dont hesitate to follow!" Raith called, before becoming a mere speck on the horizon.

Kai Lein
Kai shivered slight. He was holding the fox in his mouth again. He had dug his claws in Zane's scales deep enough to secure himself, though he was still scared of hights. "Are... we there yet?" je said through the fox's baby fur in his mouth.

Thunder Fox
he was winceing "no not yet we take a day at least at this speed i need to go faster if you want to get there faster

Kai Lein
Kai groaned and leaned down a bit to hold on better "Ok... go" He said, still holding the fox in his mouth, the taste becoming annoying.

Thunder Fox
zane spead up and the ground was become ing nothing but blurs as he picked up speed gradually

Kai Lein
Kai kept his eyes shut and the fox potected from the wind. "Im not going to fall...." he repeated to himself. He sighed with reliefe when he saw that the town was coming up close and fast when he opened his eyes.

DarkDethbringer
recap?

Thunder Fox
(we met each other at some point and me and kai are about to land in the nearest town)Originally posted by Kai Lein
Kai kept his eyes shut and the fox potected from the wind. "Im not going to fall...." he repeated to himself. He sighed with reliefe when he saw that the town was coming up close and fast when he opened his eyes. zane started to slow down as he saw the town and was decending slowly

Vampire _Knight
Raith grunted as the Wyvern sped overhead. It would take him half the time if his horse was well fed and watered. He smirked. The feline uh, "gave"(meaning Raith stole... XP) Raith some extra water reserves, so he stopped under a tree and gave his horse some more water. After a moment they were ready and they sped off, double time.

Kai Lein
(we met each other at some point and me and kai are about to land in the nearest town) zane started to slow down as he saw the town and was decending slowly

Kai sighed with releif and once close enough to the ground, he jumped off and landed on his hands and feet. He sighed and stood up. He spit the fox out and sighed.

"I wanna go home!" the fox yelled.
"Fine, go, dont become a famous fox wizard." Kai said looking at the fox
"Whats a wizard?" the fox asked
"You will find out if you stay..."

Thunder Fox
zane circled and landed by him and folded his wings against his back and looked at the fox "hmmm if you don't want his protection you might become my next meal

Kai Lein
The fox yipped and jumped back into Kai's arms and hid his head.
"That too..." Kai said. He pet the fox and smirked at the Wyvern. "Im oing to the fair, want to come?" he said and walked past zane and towards the fair.

(Please note, the time period now is around 1000AD. so there are no rollercoaster and stuff like that. just some cool showings of inventions and stuff. This story is kind of based on Chrono Trigger.)

Thunder Fox
(lol)
"sure why not but i might not be welcome there" he muttered as his scales dissappeared and his pale skin was shone and his claw were sheathed

Technicolor
Mori had flown back as soon as she was spoken to. Now she hovered over, the two males and the fox still beneath her. She thought her haven in the sky would be safe untill she remembered that the one could fly.

Kai Lein
Kai shrugged and walked to the Fair. He looked around and smiled. There was a show going on, but no one really seemed interested He walked up to the people trying to show off something called a worm hole.
"What does that thing do?" Kai asked
"Its supposed to be a gate through time.. but no one cares..." the young male human replied.
"Oh? How about this, you send me two days in the future, and i will believe you?" Kai suggested.
"You.. you actually want to try it?" the older man asked
"Yes... but dont screw up.."

Kai walked to the gate and stepped inside the contraption. The old man started working it and a large white flash appeared. James and the fox were gone, the only thing left of them was Kai's Skull medallion.

Thunder Fox
zane looked up and waved at herand looked back and glared at the man "what happened to kai?" he hissed

Kai Lein
The man backed up "I.. I dont know! he should be two days in the future, but i dont think he is... I think he is somewhere else.. someone would have to go to find out" The old man said.

====================

year 700 AC
---------------------

Kai awoke with the fox in his arms. He stood up and stretched "Where the hell...?" he asked himself
"Where are we?" The fox asked
"Not... sure... we should still be at the fair but... tihs place is deserted..."

Thunder Fox
zane sighed and entered the chamber holding the necklace

Deit
(forget this, I posted late.)

Kai Lein
The old man sighed and turned on the machine. and with a flash, Zane was gone.

-----
700 AC
-----

Kai groaned as he walked around the town. People were staring at him as if they had never seen a creatur like him. All he saw were humans. A few humans actually yelled demon and ran away.

Thunder Fox
zane appeared infront of kai and he looked around

Kai Lein
Kai jumped back "HOLY!" he yelled. he accedentally dropped the fox and fell over.

A young human boy walked over and poke kai. Kai looked over and looked at the kid "why... did you just poke me" he asked

"what are you, mister?" the young boy asked
"Im a feline." he said "Meaning im a cat."
"How can you talk if you are a cat?"
"I just can..."
"Why?"
"I dont know.." kai sat up and shook his head "Zane.... you followed me?"

Thunder Fox
he nodded "yes i did" he felt stares "why i don't know.... what the hell are you stareing at!!" he hissed at a human"

Kai Lein
Kai sighed and stood up. "Calm down Zane... apperently they do not know what we are..." he sighed and looked around "It appears as though instead of going to my dstination, we have appeared in the past before our species came to this world."

Thunder Fox
he sighed "way to go...."

Kai Lein
Kai rolled his eyes "Dont blame me, Wyvern, i had no clue where it was going to take me.." he looked around "Great.. the fox ran off."

Thunder Fox
he sighed and he folded his wings against his back tighter "i dunno but we might as well look around" he said and walked around feeling the stares was getting him irritable

Deit
John: *he slowly walked to Kai, he looked at some people as they ran inside, they didn't like him, he turned towards them.* "Wait!!" *he hung his head in sadness. and than looked at Kai* "H-hi, I haven't seen you before, where are you from?" *he looked at two more running people, once again he hung his head.*

Shalimar_fox
This is the only thing i hate about new rp's i needgetthestart.recapplzi have like 5 other rps~

Kai Lein
Kai looked at the man infront of him. Kai raised his paw and grabbed the male's hand. He made their hands tounch "Wherei come from, does not matter, being an outcast is pointless when we are the same." he said and let go of John's hand "What year is it again?" he asked

(its 700AD)

Kai Lein
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
This is the only thing i hate about new rp's i needgetthestart.recapplzi have like 5 other rps~ (well, you can either start in the past, or you can enter the past by going to the fair and go through the worm hole.)

SpadeKing
A sigh of boredom, all he could do, he hasn't been outside of his new home territory since then, the only friends he ever had since was his friends who stayed with him, but they were dead now not by him but by some mysterious force, he knkew his only real friends was his cards, his trusty spades, he lifted three cards into the air with his mind and began aiming for the dart board, the card whistled through the air whilst changing into a dart, great aim the dart hit the person right in the eye, it was the guy who ruined his life all he ever did was fuel his anger and caused this incident, "if I only I could've had done that earlier" the guy jumped out of the chair and began walking around the house to find something to do besides watch the same TV shows over and over

Deit
John: *his tail wagged side to side* "It's 700A.D. why?" *he was curious, too curious, it wasn't in his nature to be this curious, but this is the first person that hasn't ran away from him. he noticed people pointing at him now, he turned towards them* "Please quit!!!!"

Shalimar_fox
~well i'll start in the past.thats the best start i can think of now~
Lashauna walked around not knowing what to do .

Kai Lein
Kai put his hand to his chin "Hmm.. so there are more people like me in this time era.." he said looking at Johns tail. "Listen to me... I am from three hundred year in thee future.. it sounds crazy i know that.. i am from the year 1000 A.D..." he walked past john and sighed. he walked towards the way out of town.

Shalimar_fox
Lashauna walked outside the city."Why am i'm an freak.Why me out of everyone.only is there where others."she leaped into an tree an looked on the ground

Kai Lein
Kai could feel anoher feline, but could not tell if it was a regular cat or like him. He looked up in the tree to see a humanoid female feline. He smiled and walked to the tree "Hello..." he said as he stood in her sight. He took off his hat revealing two cat ears. His tail moved slightly "You're a feline... are you not?" he asked Lashauna

Deit
John: *he ran up to him.* "Wait, I wish to travel with you, see nobody in the town likes me being there, so I want to leave." *he was hoping Kai would let him travel with him, he never liked it there any way.* ".......?" *his head was slanted slightly to the side as he waited for Kai's answer*

Shalimar_fox
"Ok .great i'm dreaming.It would happen when i wised for someone like me.Ok dream boy yes i'm an feline"She looked down at him.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "So.. You can travel with me, yes..." he said to john and look back up at Lashauna. "I am afraid this is no dream.. i am from the future... and this i promise.. i come from the year 1000 A.D and as i have heard... this is 700 A.D.... I am Kai. may I ask both of your names?"

Shalimar_fox
"LaShauna.nice to meet you Kai"She leaped next to him."what do want us for?"

SpadeKing
(present erm )

He stepped outside for awhile the air was so cool after being inside, but he was still far from civilization though he knew he was no longer welcomed there, he began to regret his second decision he made by making his exile worse

Deit
John: "I'm John, I'm a wolf." *he smiled, he hasn't done that in forever* "Thank you for letting me travel with you." *he took out his swords and started attacking a tree* "heheh." *he stopped and sheathed his swords again, now he sat down on the ground, just stairing at it, he picked up a gem stone and stared at it for a few minutes, he figured it was a garnet and stuck it in his pocket*

Thunder Fox
(woah what i miss)

Thunder Fox
Kai sighed "So.. You can travel with me, yes..." he said to john and look back up at Lashauna. "I am afraid this is no dream.. i am from the future... and this i promise.. i come from the year 1000 A.D and as i have heard... this is 700 A.D.... I am Kai. may I ask both of your names?" zane had walked up by kai "who are they...." he asked irritable

Kai Lein
Kai looked at John and Lashauna "Ok.. me and a friend are from 1000A.D... we need to get back.." he sighed "Maybe you two could be of some help... he looked at Lashauna and smiled. It had been a while since he had seen a female feline such as herself. He looked back at John and refused to hiss at him. "Forgive me, John, But me being a Feline, i may hiss at you from time to time." Kai looked at Zane "Our friends, calm own..."

Shalimar_fox
"Me to John.It's just an thing.Lets go"LaShaun hit Kais tials with her own tail

Thunder Fox
Zane looked at them and nodded grimly "lets go before i rip the humans frickin eyes out..."

Deit
John: "As long as no one points or runs away I may be fine." *he thought to himself for a seconed and kept silent listening to the conversation* "........."

Kai Lein
Kai chuckled nervously when he felt her tail hit his "Y...Yea.." he said and looked at Zane "Ok... lets go..." he said and started walked infront of them, mainly to hide his nervousness.

Shalimar_fox
Lashauna walk next to Zane."so whats it like"~i'll try to post more but plz understand i'm hopping from rp to rp~

Thunder Fox
zane rolled his eyes watching the two "i hate this time period" he muttered grimly he looked at her "the future alot less humans snd my race is in hideing" (no prob)

Shalimar_fox
"Humans.their not so bad.i was raised by them"

Thunder Fox
"i dislike humans alot sorry but there the fools that hunt wyverns all the time

Shalimar_fox
"how can you hate all of them.i'msure most of them maybe did but not all.that just like hating me and all other felines becuase some did wrong by you while others have done nothing"

Deit
John: "Humans are worse to me than anyone, I don't have to be out in the open for three minutes and they run away, and point, and talk about me when I'm not looking." *just the thought of it made him depressed* "You have it lucky. Humans don't like wolves."

Kai Lein
Kai listened to them. The clouds started to cover the sky. A bolt of lightning struck the earth infront of him. Kai Jumped back, scared out of his mind. "What the hell?!" he yelled. A figure rose from the ground where the ligtning had sruck. The figure removed her hood and walked to kai and helped him up. She hung onto him, smirking devilishly "Well.. your a frightful little thing..." she said and walked to Zane. "Your.. a Wyvern.. a rare dragon species..." she said and smirked. "I am Litia... i am recruiting troops.... I am Inviting you, Wyvern, to join. you have one day to make your descision.. if you want fame and power.. you will join.." she said and dissapeared in another bolt of lightning, scaring Kai once more. "OK... im... freaked..." he said

Thunder Fox
"every human but two that i ever met tried sticking there sword threw me i have a right to hate them and the two that were nice have my protection if they ever need it"
he looked at where lita was and the word fame and power was echoing in his head "...."

Kai Lein
Kai stood up and shook his head."Ok... i suggest we move... i dont... like flashes..." he said, a bit emberressed... that looked alot like a painting of a horrible demon from our era..." he remembered and shrugged. It started pouring rain. "Oh my god..." said as rain rolled down his head "What did she say to you Zane?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo sighed in the rain. "This sucks."

Kai Lein
( we are in a different time, Ichigo.)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Oh yea. But what did i do?)

Thunder Fox
"...." zane was thinking of the offer carefully and heard kai speak to him"....it wasn't anything i would be interested in..."

Shalimar_fox
LaShauna looked up"I hate rain"She began to run till she got under an tree

Vampire _Knight
(Back. XP)

Raith had arrived at the town, walking his horse through the numerous people. He arrived just in time to see the Wyvern dissapear. "What the-" He shook his head and walked to the man. "Take me there. Now." He demanded. "My horse also."

Kai Lein
Kai quickly put his hat back on and went under the tree. "Lashauna, in this time, are there still wild creatures like us?" he asked "Im still half wild, but are you wild or tamed?" he wondered about her and studied her body. she was relatively clean, alot like he was. but her living outside made him wonder.

Deit
John: *he heard thunder in the distance and he almost instantly crouched down, his ears pinned down with his paws on his head* "....*whimper*...*whimper*...." *he didn't move. he didn't like loud noises.*

Thunder Fox
lance walked by the tree and climbed it and his tail wrapped around the trunk and he stare in space thinking

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo was at the top of the tree. He was half asleep and hated rain. But itleast the leaves blocked most of the rain.

Shalimar_fox
"Both.I'm also both.I do what i want when i want but i also know what not to do"

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "What do you mean? You live outside, and you run on your legs... you are more tamed than i am..." he said and smiled "i run on all fours. but that also gives me extra speed" he looked at the female. She was fully clothed, whilst he had forgotten to put his cape and shirt on. He sighed and looked at her "What... what is it like here? how can you live like this, outside.... what is it like?"

Vampire _Knight
Raith was thrown into the portal with his horse. He had a surging headache and landed face first in the middle of a plaza. He moaned, brushed himself off and stared around. "Where the hell-?" He looked around. "What are you people staring at, eh? Isnt it normal for people to show up out of normal these days?" Tch, no. He just wanted to sound nonchalant. He looked around again. Everyone dressed differently than he did. And, to his surprise, there weren't any felines, canines, wyverns or anything of the sort. He nudged his horse and they walked to the gate, avoiding the gazes of others. Then he noticed familiar faces. "Kai!" He called out, rushing over.

Shalimar_fox
"Thats because I wanted to run on my legs.but when on all four i show my cheetah speed.Living out side is fun i can go any where.It sounds to me your the one thats tamed."

Thunder Fox
zane snickered at that looked at them

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage shook his head completly waking up. He leaned down and listened to them talk.

SpadeKing
"heh maybe just one day may be worth it," he pulled his black hoody up and began walking down the streets, he held the deck of spades in his hand constantly flipping, shuffling, and playing with them

Kai Lein
Kai smiled a bit "I am tame... i live among people in my time..." he said as he sat down "But.. i do not want to.... i wish to revert to my instincts.." he said and smirked "If i am correct... there should be a cave south of here... want to see if it is still there?" he stoo up and took his hat off again and prepared to run full speed on all fours. perhaps there is somehing in that cave that could help them. in the future, the cave his blocked off. perhaps it has something in it. "I will race you there, all of you."

Vampire _Knight
Raith smirked, jumped on his horse and sped off. "Uh.. Go?" He laughed out, passing them.

Deit
John: *he didn't want to talk to anyone, so he walked towards a tree and sat behind it and sighed* "....*sigh*...." *he got startled by the thunder again* "...*whimper*..."

Thunder Fox
zane looked at him "your on" he took off his wings spread and left gashes in the trees from his claws

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>