why does harry's scar hurt???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d-fly_girl008
i was reading another topic, and decided to bring this up.

i think that harry's scar is the last horcrux, cause that would explain why it hurts whenever voldy is angry!! cause a little peice of voldy is in harry!!! discuss this!!

Randomness
nope nope n nope

i fink harry beging a horcux is da mostest ridiculos idea evers! for one..why would lord moldyshorts beh trying to kill him? hmm? that would be RETARTED

his scar hurts cuz when voldypoo tryed to kill him he kinda sumhow transfered sum of his powers to him. like speaking parseltounge. hope dat clears it up for u n sorry if i seems rude..cuz im not...just stright forward and when u tell da truth people find u wierd or rude

d-fly_girl008
what if voldy didn't know that he had made harry one of his horcruxs???

Randomness
hm...when u make a horcuz u riping ur soul apart. i fink he mighta noticed

willRules
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
what if voldy didn't know that he had made harry one of his horcruxs???

It requires complex magic to make a horcrux, its not something you casually do without realizing smile

The Phantom
Threads on this and Harry and his scar being the last horcrux and threads on the last horcrux have been made. Use search engine before making threads.

d-fly_girl008
it was just a theory, and phantom you are so anoying you have one of those "this thread has already been made" for like everything

Randomness
i agree wif d girl

The Phantom
I'm sorry but it's in the rules laddies. I am not being annoying just telling you guys. I do it with everyone who starts a thread that's already been made. Ask the other people who have been on this forum for a long time, they will tell you.

hpfanizzledizzl
He's right you know. There are threads for nearly every topic you think of. Including this one. Don't diss Phantom, he is one of the intellegent forum-goers.

The Phantom
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
He's right you know. There are threads for nearly every topic you think of. Including this one. Don't diss Phantom, he is one of the intellegent forum-goers. Thanks man. ^.^

hpfanizzledizzl
No problem. ^.>

Draco69
He has eczema. stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
Don't diss Phantom, he is one of the intellegent forum-goers.
I agree 100%. stick out tongue

bel air
This is a theory i found at snitchseeker.com

THIS IS JUST A THEORY IT MAY BE WRONG!

It says that harry is the horocrux himself, which leads me to conclusion that when Voldemort tried to kill harry and left only a scar with him it (the scar) is probably the last horocrux.So in order for Voldemort to die he must die which explains all the rumours from old sites saying that the last word of the seventh book is scar. I know your thinking, he's ripping his soul apart and how was he not aware of it. Maybe he meant to but the horocrux in harry. I know it doesn't really make sense, but for some reason I think it's true.

The ending of theory would not make sense though

7th Book Theory

Harry will return to the Dursley's for the final time. He will stay there until he turns 17. On his birthday he will leave the Dursley's forever. He and Ron will go take their Apparition Test and both will pass. Harry will then stay with the Weasleys until Bill and Fleur's wedding.

The wedding will go smoothly at first. Harry and Ginny will be a little weird around one other since they both still have feelings for each other. Harry will stay true to his word and he will resist the temptation to get back with Ginny.

The wedding will then be disturbed and Percy Weasley will die protecting his mother, thereby redeeming himself. Percy will be the only one hurt, but everyone will be severely unnerved by the attack.

After the summer the trio will all return to Hogwarts, Hermione and Ron will convince Harry to go back. Slughorn will be the Slytherin Head of House, Hagrid will be the Gryffindor Head of House and McGonagall will do an excellent job running the school despite the lower enrollment.

McGonagall will help Harry continue his search for the remaining Horcruxes, she will allow him to consult Dumbledore's portrait. Harry will then seek out the locket first, Dumbledore will crack the RAB code and tell Harry to check #12 Grimmauld Place. Harry will find the locket and destroy it.

Harry will then go to Godric's Hollow, where he will find out more about his family. Ginny will insist on going with him, and despite Harry's best efforts she will come with him. Without finding a Horcrux there he will seek out Hufflepuff's cup. Hermione will help solve this mystery. They will find the cup and destroy it also.

Harry and Hermione will eventually realize that the item of Gryffindor's is the sword, thanks to Ron. He will then destroy that. Leaving only Nagini.

Harry must find Voldemort in order to find Nagini. Harry will come face to face will Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic. Voldemort will try and kill Ginny, but she will be saved by Wormtail, who owes Harry his life. Voldemort will kill Wormtail and continue to go after Harry and his friends. Snape will be the next to come to the groups aid, he will distract Voldemort and die doing so.

Malfoy will see that he is not truly evil and will return to the good side, but it will take the entire book for him to realize this.

Fawkes will come to Harry's aid and kill Nagini. Harry will then try and finish Voldemort off since all of the Horcruxes are gone.

What Harry does not know is that Nagini was not a Horcrux and Harry himself is the final Crux. However, Voldemort will go after Ron and Hermione, but Harry will sacrifice himself to save them. This will create a protective charm just like Harry's mother used. When Voldemort tries to kill Ron and Hermione the spell will backfire and kill Voldemort for good, because of all the horocruxes being gone, Voldemort will never return again.

d-fly_girl008
wonderful, i love it!!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by bel air

THIS IS JUST A THEORY IT MAY BE WRONG!

It says that harry is the horocrux himself, which leads me to conclusion that when Voldemort tried to kill harry and left only a scar with him it (the scar) is probably the last horocrux.So in order for Voldemort to die he must die which explains all the rumours from old sites saying that the last word of the seventh book is scar. I know your thinking, he's ripping his soul apart and how was he not aware of it. Maybe he meant to but the horocrux in harry. I know it doesn't really make sense, but for some reason I think it's true.

The ending of theory would not make sense though

7th Book Theory

Harry will return to the Dursley's for the final time. He will stay there until he turns 17. On his birthday he will leave the Dursley's forever. He and Ron will go take their Apparition Test and both will pass. Harry will then stay with the Weasleys until Bill and Fleur's wedding.

The wedding will go smoothly at first. Harry and Ginny will be a little weird around one other since they both still have feelings for each other. Harry will stay true to his word and he will resist the temptation to get back with Ginny.

The wedding will then be disturbed and Percy Weasley will die protecting his mother, thereby redeeming himself. Percy will be the only one hurt, but everyone will be severely unnerved by the attack.

After the summer the trio will all return to Hogwarts, Hermione and Ron will convince Harry to go back. Slughorn will be the Slytherin Head of House, Hagrid will be the Gryffindor Head of House and McGonagall will do an excellent job running the school despite the lower enrollment.

McGonagall will help Harry continue his search for the remaining Horcruxes, she will allow him to consult Dumbledore's portrait. Harry will then seek out the locket first, Dumbledore will crack the RAB code and tell Harry to check #12 Grimmauld Place. Harry will find the locket and destroy it.

Harry will then go to Godric's Hollow, where he will find out more about his family. Ginny will insist on going with him, and despite Harry's best efforts she will come with him. Without finding a Horcrux there he will seek out Hufflepuff's cup. Hermione will help solve this mystery. They will find the cup and destroy it also.

Harry and Hermione will eventually realize that the item of Gryffindor's is the sword, thanks to Ron. He will then destroy that. Leaving only Nagini.

Harry must find Voldemort in order to find Nagini. Harry will come face to face will Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic. Voldemort will try and kill Ginny, but she will be saved by Wormtail, who owes Harry his life. Voldemort will kill Wormtail and continue to go after Harry and his friends. Snape will be the next to come to the groups aid, he will distract Voldemort and die doing so.

Malfoy will see that he is not truly evil and will return to the good side, but it will take the entire book for him to realize this.

Fawkes will come to Harry's aid and kill Nagini. Harry will then try and finish Voldemort off since all of the Horcruxes are gone.

What Harry does not know is that Nagini was not a Horcrux and Harry himself is the final Crux. However, Voldemort will go after Ron and Hermione, but Harry will sacrifice himself to save them. This will create a protective charm just like Harry's mother used. When Voldemort tries to kill Ron and Hermione the spell will backfire and kill Voldemort for good, because of all the horocruxes being gone, Voldemort will never return again. Off topic!

Barker
Originally posted by bel air

Stop Posting that. erm

Esaul
Theories aren't facts, so let's find some factual theories. *nods*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.