Number 7 (( if dis has been said before SORRY!! Im new here. Dont bite my head off ))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randomness
Numer 7 seems really popular don't it?

7 years
7 books
7 weasley kids
7 quidditch players
harrys bday is in da 7th month
7 horcuxes
6 main da members but draco might beh 7
7 planets
7 days in a week
goddamn this can go on forever!!

The Phantom
Isn't seven a good luck number? This topic is interesting and no, it hasn't been brought up before. YOu did that just for me didn't you? I'm flattered, but you didn't have to say that in the title. Anyway, yes, very very interesting thoughts.

Randomness
oh ur funnie thinking that everyone thinks about u when they post stuff. lmao nice one. actualy no, i actualy have had peple snap at me cuz i posted things things that have already been posted on other sites

The Phantom
Originally posted by Randomness
oh ur funnie thinking that everyone thinks about u when they post stuff. lmao nice one. actualy no, i actualy have had peple snap at me cuz i posted things things that have already been posted on other sites Well, only knowing you from this sites, and how you think of me, I assumed it was me you were thinking of when you did that. No, I don't think everyone thinks of me when they post stuff. I don't like attention, not my kind of thing (stupid thing to say when I want to be an actor but yea). Stop trying to make me look bad, your horrible at it.

Randomness
im not trying to make u looks bad cuz if i was i would have already.....its just ur knoit all stuff is annoying to sum people ya know?

willRules
Originally posted by The Phantom
Isn't seven a good luck number? This topic is interesting and no, it hasn't been brought up before. YOu did that just for me didn't you? I'm flattered, but you didn't have to say that in the title. Anyway, yes, very very interesting thoughts.

I heard that many people who interpret the Bible say that seven in the bible, is supposed to represent perfection. That's why 666 represents the evil beast or Antichrist because 6 is a lower number than 7 and therefore falls short of perfection, so it is wrong or evil smile

Randomness
there is no wrong or right. everyone belives their side is right and the other persons is wrong, even after they are givin proof....but i guess thats right what will said

btw, religion is made up for what we cannot explain. what science cannot explain. not everything in there is real. n im christian n i find a way out of everything with back up so i would know.

I love the topic on religion. i want to c if there is one on here where i can say sum stuff...

The Phantom
there is no wrong or right. everyone belives their side is right and the other persons is wrong, even after they are givin proof....but i guess thats right what will said

btw, religion is made up for what we cannot explain. what science cannot explain. not everything in there is real. n im christian n i find a way out of everything with back up so i would know.

I love the topic on religion. i want to c if there is one on here where i can say sum stuff... Actually, in a way, science can explain everything. We are just too stupid so far to understand it all.

bel air
This is a theory i found at snitchseeker.com

THIS IS JUST A THEORY IT MAY BE WRONG!

It says that harry is the horocrux himself, which leads me to conclusion that when Voldemort tried to kill harry and left only a scar with him it (the scar) is probably the last horocrux.So in order for Voldemort to die he must die which explains all the rumours from old sites saying that the last word of the seventh book is scar. This would definitively make sense.

The ending of theory would not make sense though

7th Book Theory

Harry will return to the Dursley's for the final time. He will stay there until he turns 17. On his birthday he will leave the Dursley's forever. He and Ron will go take their Apparition Test and both will pass. Harry will then stay with the Weasleys until Bill and Fleur's wedding.

The wedding will go smoothly at first. Harry and Ginny will be a little weird around one other since they both still have feelings for each other. Harry will stay true to his word and he will resist the temptation to get back with Ginny.

The wedding will then be disturbed and Percy Weasley will die protecting his mother, thereby redeeming himself. Percy will be the only one hurt, but everyone will be severely unnerved by the attack.

After the summer the trio will all return to Hogwarts, Hermione and Ron will convince Harry to go back. Slughorn will be the Slytherin Head of House, Hagrid will be the Gryffindor Head of House and McGonagall will do an excellent job running the school despite the lower enrollment.

McGonagall will help Harry continue his search for the remaining Horcruxes, she will allow him to consult Dumbledore's portrait. Harry will then seek out the locket first, Dumbledore will crack the RAB code and tell Harry to check #12 Grimmauld Place. Harry will find the locket and destroy it.

Harry will then go to Godric's Hollow, where he will find out more about his family. Ginny will insist on going with him, and despite Harry's best efforts she will come with him. Without finding a Horcrux there he will seek out Hufflepuff's cup. Hermione will help solve this mystery. They will find the cup and destroy it also.

Harry and Hermione will eventually realize that the item of Gryffindor's is the sword, thanks to Ron. He will then destroy that. Leaving only Nagini.

Harry must find Voldemort in order to find Nagini. Harry will come face to face will Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic. Voldemort will try and kill Ginny, but she will be saved by Wormtail, who owes Harry his life. Voldemort will kill Wormtail and continue to go after Harry and his friends. Snape will be the next to come to the groups aid, he will distract Voldemort and die doing so.

Malfoy will see that he is not truly evil and will return to the good side, but it will take the entire book for him to realize this.

Fawkes will come to Harry's aid and kill Nagini. Harry will then try and finish Voldemort off since all of the Horcruxes are gone.

What Harry does not know is that Nagini was not a Horcrux and Harry himself is the final Crux. However, Voldemort will go after Ron and Hermione, but Harry will sacrifice himself to save them. This will create a protective charm just like Harry's mother used. When Voldemort tries to kill Ron and Hermione the spell will backfire and kill Voldemort for good, because of all the horocruxes being gone, Voldemort will never return again.

bel air

It says that harry is the horocrux himself, which leads me to conclusion that when Voldemort tried to kill harry and left only a scar with him it (the scar) is probably the last horocrux.So in order for Voldemort to die he must die which explains all the rumours from old sites saying that the last word of the seventh book is scar. This would definitively make sense.

7th Book Theory

Harry will return to the Dursley's for the final time. He will stay there until he turns 17. On his birthday he will leave the Dursley's forever. He and Ron will go take their Apparition Test and both will pass. Harry will then stay with the Weasleys until Bill and Fleur's wedding.

The wedding will go smoothly at first. Harry and Ginny will be a little weird around one other since they both still have feelings for each other. Harry will stay true to his word and he will resist the temptation to get back with Ginny.

The wedding will then be disturbed and Percy Weasley will die protecting his mother, thereby redeeming himself. Percy will be the only one hurt, but everyone will be severely unnerved by the attack.

After the summer the trio will all return to Hogwarts, Hermione and Ron will convince Harry to go back. Slughorn will be the Slytherin Head of House, Hagrid will be the Gryffindor Head of House and McGonagall will do an excellent job running the school despite the lower enrollment.

McGonagall will help Harry continue his search for the remaining Horcruxes, she will allow him to consult Dumbledore's portrait. Harry will then seek out the locket first, Dumbledore will crack the RAB code and tell Harry to check #12 Grimmauld Place. Harry will find the locket and destroy it.

Harry will then go to Godric's Hollow, where he will find out more about his family. Ginny will insist on going with him, and despite Harry's best efforts she will come with him. Without finding a Horcrux there he will seek out Hufflepuff's cup. Hermione will help solve this mystery. They will find the cup and destroy it also.

Harry and Hermione will eventually realize that the item of Gryffindor's is the sword, thanks to Ron. He will then destroy that. Leaving only Nagini.

Harry must find Voldemort in order to find Nagini. Harry will come face to face will Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic. Voldemort will try and kill Ginny, but she will be saved by Wormtail, who owes Harry his life. Voldemort will kill Wormtail and continue to go after Harry and his friends. Snape will be the next to come to the groups aid, he will distract Voldemort and die doing so.

Malfoy will see that he is not truly evil and will return to the good side, but it will take the entire book for him to realize this.

Fawkes will come to Harry's aid and kill Nagini. Harry will then try and finish Voldemort off since all of the Horcruxes are gone.

What Harry does not know is that Nagini was not a Horcrux and Harry himself is the final Crux. However, Voldemort will go after Ron and Hermione, but Harry will sacrifice himself to save them. This will create a protective charm just like Harry's mother used. When Voldemort tries to kill Ron and Hermione the spell will backfire and kill Voldemort for good, because of all the horocruxes being gone, Voldemort will never return again.

willRules
im christian n i find a way out of everything with back up so i would know.

I'm also a Christian.

Originally posted by The Phantom
Actually, in a way, science can explain everything. We are just too stupid so far to understand it all.

That's a matter of opinion. I'm not gonna say you are right or wrong because we are each entitled to our beliefs smile

Anyway, back on topic, I don't think 7 will be an important number to the plot for this book smile

The Phantom
Originally posted by bel air

7th Book Theory

What Harry does not know is that Nagini was not a Horcrux and Harry himself is the final Crux. However, Voldemort will go after Ron and Hermione, but Harry will sacrifice himself to save them. This will create a protective charm just like Harry's mother used. When Voldemort tries to kill Ron and Hermione the spell will backfire and kill Voldemort for good, because of all the horocruxes being gone, Voldemort will never return again. COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!

Waterslicer
in deltora quest 7 is the magic number.

Waterslicer
Numer 7 seems really popular don't it?

7 years
7 books
7 weasley kids
7 quidditch players
harrys bday is in da 7th month
7 horcuxes
6 main da members but draco might beh 7
7 planets
7 days in a week
goddamn this can go on forever!!
7 colours in a rainbow
7 major gems
7 points on the crown on the statue of liberty(or is it 12?)
7 continents (i'm not thoroughly thinking through these.)
7 sure is the magic number.

bel air
U just don't like the fact that i'm most likely right and it is completely on topic compared to ur ideas

Barker
Originally posted by bel air
U just don't like the fact that i'm most likely right and it is completely on topic compared to ur ideas
It wasn't your Idea, so you can't be right, but I'm going to Laugh my Ass off When the Book comes out, and you're Completely wrong anyway.
Originally posted by Waterslicer
7 colours in a rainbow
7 major gems
7 points on the crown on the statue of liberty(or is it 12?)
7 continents (i'm not thoroughly thinking through these.)
7 sure is the magic number.
None of those things have Anything to do with Harry Potter, By the way.

rique28
I do believe Rowling said herself that Harry is not A Crux. I think you can find it on her website under the FAQ section.

Tim

P.S.

I love Science, but Science and not explain everything. The reason why we think Science and explain everything is because we have been taught that man can understand everything because their is nothing higher then us. Talk about the human race having major pride. however that is what I think agree with more or not that is up to you.

if anyone really wants to talk more about this stuff email me or im me on AOL. I love talking about this stuff. And yes I am a christian, but I myself have some very strange beliefs when it comes to things that the bible says such as creation. I am not a seven day creation person.

[email protected] or rique2856

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.