Best anime mecha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
What's everyone's favorite anime and kaiju mecha?

Here's mine.

1.Mazinkaiser
2.RX-78 Gundam
3.Nu gundam
4.Shin Getter Robo
5.Ufo Robo Grendizer

Clone
1. Eva Unit 02
2. XXXG-01D Gundam Deathscythe
3. Eva Unit 5 ^ with wings (Mass Production units)
4. Eva Unit 1 (God/Jesus mode:?)

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Clone

4. Eva Unit 1 (God/Jesus mode:?)

Jesus Mode O_____O;

Clone
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Jesus Mode O_____O; There may be symbolism in the number of mass production Evas when they arranged themselves to form a Tree of Sephiroth....in the movie.

Blue nocturne
There may be symbolism in the number of mass production Evas when they arranged themselves to form a Tree of Sephiroth....in the movie.

I know that but what does that have to do with jesus, tree of sephiroth is part of the kabbalah (jewish mysticism)

Clone
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
I know that but what does that have to do with jesus, tree of sephiroth is part of the kabbalah (jewish mysticism)

When Eva Unit 1 and the nine Seele Evas arranged themselves to form a Tree of Sephiroth (consisting of ten circles) in the middle of Instrumentality. This 'could be a reference' to the 12 Apostles and Jesus. Some can say it's debatable whether to consider Shinji and Unit 1 or just Shinji so the math can hold, as Jesus, the leader to a new order, or as Judas, the one who turns his back to the hoped-for paradise. No, I don't say this as fact. I'm sure you know as well that the ending is very ambiguous. I know the Tree of Sephiroth is used in the Kabbalah religion but the creator used alot of ideas from different religions. That's one of the reasons why I consider this to be my favorite anime of all time. I just hope the live action movie wont' change that.

Blue nocturne
When Eva Unit 1 and the nine Seele Evas arranged themselves to form a Tree of Sephiroth (consisting of ten circles) in the middle of Instrumentality. This 'could be a reference' to the 12 Apostles and Jesus. Some can say it's debatable whether to consider Shinji and Unit 1 or just Shinji so the math can hold, as Jesus, the leader to a new order, or as Judas, the one who turns his back to the hoped-for paradise. No, I don't say this as fact. I'm sure you know as well that the ending is very ambiguous. I know the Tree of Sephiroth is used in the Kabbalah religion but the creator used alot of ideas from different religions. That's one of the reasons why I consider this to be my favorite anime of all time. I just hope the live action movie wont' change that.

No it's refrence to the 12 tribes of israel and god as the center.

Clone
What 12 tribes of Israel?

Clone
Nevermind.

Stealth
1. Eva Unit 01
2. Team Velshtein's Mecha
3. Gundam Seed's Freedom
4. Nirvash

Hell's Harmony
burning gundam
unit1

boobsmagee
u know, i think i like gundam, sandrock, from the movie, oh i forgot the name nvm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.