Homeworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NineCoronas
An awesome game! I just recently got into playing online on WON, and there aren't a whole lot of people left. Just wondering if anyone else wnats to play who owns it.

crazy_shadow
explain what it is ...

IcePunk
You mean you havent even seen or heard of it?!?!

OK, it's a space crafts in outer space strategy game and it's one of the best and coolest ones.

Homeworld 2 (which I have) > Homeworld 1

Edit : I play number 2 online no expression if you dont have it, buy it cheap anywhere, I want to eat your armada evil face

NineCoronas
Originally posted by IcePunk

OK, it's a space crafts in outer space strategy game and it's one of the best and coolest ones.

Edit : I play number 2 online no expression if you dont have it, buy it cheap anywhere, I want to eat your armada evil face Yeah, I have it,m haven't played it that much though. I just won my first long, long Homeworld Online Game tonight. happy

IcePunk
I've won and lost many times but at least I can blame it on teammates who dont speak english or any other language I can speak. It's kind of sad no expression

NineCoronas
I've won and lost many times but at least I can blame it on teammates who dont speak english or any other language I can speak. It's kind of sad no expression laughing out loud

IcePunk
It's so irritating mad XD

crazy_shadow
space, i don't like it so i won't buy it xD

Sin Harvest

Edit : I play number 2 online no expression if you dont have it, buy it cheap anywhere, I want to eat your armada evil face

So it's an RTS game?

The Overmaster
We WILL take YOUUUU!!!!!!!!

Yes I know its from Cataclysm, but the Beast are so dang cool!

NineCoronas
I like Cataclysm, I don't know why a lot of people dislike it messed

I won my first online game last night. That makes my Win-Loss-Draw record 1-0-1. eek!

NineCoronas
And now it's 2-0-1. eek!

IcePunk
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
So it's an RTS game?
yes Forgot what the genre was called, there arent many of them sad

NineCoronas
Space RTS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.