Green Lantern Corp issue 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
So anyone read it?

i liked it. nice art... though a little to dark at times.

Series is off to a good start.

And Guy. Can't forgot about guy.

DigiMark007
The Corps!

cool

Nah, haven't read it yet.

jrodslam
Of course im loving the start. ALthough i must say that i cant wait for Guy to whoop Salaaks ass.

I only thing i wonder is if the writers are trying to tone Guys anger down a bit and have him be more mature? I mean obviously hes matured over the years especially showing in GL:Rebirth, and Corps:Rebirth. However, when he and Salaak were about to go at it and Kilowog stepped in and said..."You gonna fight me too Poozer?", the Guy im used to actually wouldnt have gave a dam if it came to fighting them both. Im mean he does consider himself the "Best there is". I guess everyone has to mature sometime ehh? Im still waiting for him to shove Salaaks ring where the sun dont shine.yes

PS: I cant wait to see what happens the next few issues in Hal's series.

DigiMark007
Maybe getting told by Superboy Prime and nearly strangled to death damaged his ego. wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maybe getting told by Superboy Prime and nearly strangled to death damaged his ego. wink

Youd think getting downed by Bats, Supes and Hal would have done that. Getting downed by SBP is pretty much a given. If the other instances didnt down his ego, that sure as hell shouldnt. laughing

snoopdogg
I didn't plan on reading this. But I think I may put it on my list.

I'm just glad they brought my fav. GL back.

Tomar-Tu!

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
PS: I cant wait to see what happens the next few issues in Hal's series.
I hope they go somewhere with that Sinestro Corps. dealio. That plot point was totally absent in GL #11.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
I hope they go somewhere with that Sinestro Corps. dealio. That plot point was totally absent in GL #11.

I think they are just trying to clear up the Manhunter arc which is taking soo long. Its been going since GL #1.

We wondered who made the new Manhunters and who the Grandmaster was. Now we find out its probably Borg, or Borg killed him. At the end of #3, the cloaked being said..."We need the rings back online..." Now we see who has them lol. Im wont be expecting the Sinestro Corps to officialy jump off till around the end of the year.

Hell on the DC site, they have a new arc starting off in issue #14.

Validus
I forgot about most of that stuff. no expression

Geoff is writing GL like he wrote Flash. Weaving a lot of plot points and capping it off big with Rogue War. Hopefully we get a big war between the GLC and the Sinestro Corps.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Did you giuys who bought the issue, get your free power rings?

jrodslam
Free power rings? no

Instead of going to the big comic store here in NY, i went to a smaller closer one which gave out nothing.sad

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
I forgot about most of that stuff. no expression

Geoff is writing GL like he wrote Flash. Weaving a lot of plot points and capping it off big with Rogue War. Hopefully we get a big war between the GLC and the Sinestro Corps.

Sniff, sniff. I can smell it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.