who should hermione be with???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d-fly_girl008
ok, here's a q for all you hp fans out there!!

who should hermione granger be with???

1) Harry Potter
2) Ron Weasly
3) Viktor Krum
4) Draco Malfoy

also, who do you think she would look best with??

hpfanizzledizzl
There are threads for this. Several.

d-fly_girl008
well, i just made a new one didn't i???

d-fly_girl008
and i haven't seen a poll for it yet...

hpfanizzledizzl
That's because you don't look. Trust me, this thread (if by some odd chance it doesn't get closed) will just cause fights, ridicule, and Phantom getting mad at you for recreating an already made thread. Nothing good will come from this.

The Phantom
Yes, ship threads have been made, blah blah blah. I saw this before, tried to ignore it and let someone else deal it, and I think I will. And no double posting. edit button there for a reason.

d-fly_girl008
oh well

hpfanizzledizzl
Oh well, there are rules to this forum, and if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to read them before using the forum. You are currently breaking several.

d-fly_girl008
ok

d-fly_girl008
if it upsets you that much then why don't you like close it or something, cause i don't know how and i don't care it you do???

The Phantom
Stop double posting. And only mods can close threads.

hpfanizzledizzl
Because I am not a moderator. If I was a moderator, It would be closed before the the second post.

d-fly_girl008
ok then why doesn't the moderator shut it down???

The Phantom
Mod isn't on, as you can see. He will be on eventually. Good old Rogue.

~Midnight_Miss~
Again with the scolding newbies...at least she isn't like springboy...

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
Again with the scolding newbies...at least she isn't like springboy... Yes, thank goodness.

TheKingofKINGS!
How is this not closed?

*yes I realize I bumped it like an idiot.*

Lord Tomahawk
she should be with me

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Lord Tomahawk
she should be with me
Wow...if you continue comments like that, you won't last here long. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that your a sock. So I'll report you on those grounds.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Wow...if you continue comments like that, you won't last here long. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that your a sock. So I'll report you on those grounds. Why did you bump this and how do you know?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by The Phantom
Why did you bump this and how do you know?
judging by his only 6 posts ever.

Deicide
i heard that in the books Harry is layin the pipe to Ginny Weasly.....

pinki_1O1
ok it is so obvious that j k rowling is going to put her with ron at least if u have read the sixth book

nehaa
YEAH,WANNA KNOW ET MESELF

Barker
no expression

nehaa
SORRY, WAS LOOKNG AT THE WRONG ONE

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

nehaa
forget et

Barker
no expression

The Phantom
no expression

div
i think its kinda pointless to tell people to read through all the threads to check if theres one already creator...theres too many...and from what i've heard the search thing is crap...dont think the mods should be so strict...or atleast as mean....its your job to report them but u are a bit evil and mean about it.... u always say to them as if they've commited a major crime....

and to be ON topic.... Harry and Hermione will obviously get together as it had been said...its so obvious from HBP

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by div
i think its kinda pointless to tell people to read through all the threads to check if theres one already creator...theres too many...and from what i've heard the search thing is crap...dont think the mods should be so strict...or atleast as mean....its your job to report them but u are a bit evil and mean about it.... u always say to them as if they've commited a major crime....

and to be ON topic.... Harry and Hermione will obviously get together as it had been said...its so obvious from HBP A) No. Duplicate threads cannot be tolorated.

B) The Mods deal with things as they see fit.

C) Harry and Hermionie? Did you even read book 6?

The Phantom
Originally posted by div

and to be ON topic.... Harry and Hermione will obviously get together as it had been said...its so obvious from HBP I am never mean about it. I'm only mean about it if I get shit back from people for saying it, like a certain someone. *cough* you *cough*, then I will get mean. Otherwise I just say that the thing has already been made, plus use search engine, and it is reported for closure. I never say it like they commited a crime. So if you got a problem, keep your mouth shut.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by div

and to be ON topic.... Harry and Hermione will obviously get together as it had been said...its so obvious from HBP

I believe the Search function is being dealt with but as stated before, there are many, many threads on this topic already. Please use the search. They're not being mean about it either. But once a thread is reported, it's pointless to continue posting in it.

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.