Viktor Krum (Sorry if there is one of these already)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randomness
Hermione has been keeping in touch with him ever since the 4th book. I think J.K mentioned him in the other books for other reasons then just a pen pal. I think he will be in the 7th book as a kinda big character. What do you think?

hpfanizzledizzl
I'm not so sure. (and no, I don't think we've mentioned this before)

d-fly_girl008
i think that too, i think she will tell him that they are through and he will be put under the imperius curse and try to kill her, and ron will die saving her

Randomness
Yesssss something new. I'm good.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
i think that too, i think she will tell him that they are through and he will be put under the imperius curse and try to kill her, and ron will die saving her
I doubt that'll happen, seeing as they've been through for a while, but decent speculating.

The Phantom
Eh. I really hope they don't put Krum as a big character in the final book. I'm not a big fan of him. He had his role in book four. And besides, I don't like that fact of JKR repeating her with the same curse on him. But, this sparks an idea for me. Connecting Ron with Krum moment. What if, since I'm putting a connection between the Krum and him, Ron gets put under the curse. I dunno. You sparked the idea with me.

d-fly_girl008
that's a possibility...

i just think that that would be a logical way for ron to die, saving hermione...

The Phantom
So sure he is dying, aren't ya lass?

hpfanizzledizzl
that's a possibility...

i just think that that would be a logical way for ron to die, saving hermione...
That is a good way for Ron to die, but it probablly won't be from a Krum-related issue.

d-fly_girl008
well, jkr did say she was going to kill of more of the main characters...

The Phantom
But why Ron? I see nothing pointing to Ron dying.

hpfanizzledizzl
well, jkr did say she was going to kill of more of the main characters...

Well there are many main charactors. Maybe Fred and George.

d-fly_girl008
i don't know why i thought it was ron i just had this feeling you know...

Randomness
I think Harry's going to die, I'm almost certain. I mean if she doesnt kill him off then her readers will be begging her to continue the story. Yeah, I also see no point in Ron dying.

d-fly_girl008
that's just what i thought, i am untitled to my own predictions and opinions

hpfanizzledizzl
that's just what i thought, i am untitled to my own predictions and opinions

Entitled. You are ENTITLED to your opinions and what not.

Randomness
I know, and so are we, thats what makes us different from eachother.

The Phantom
Umm... *nudge nudge* Entitled. Thought I'd help.

d-fly_girl008
oops, i ment entitled, sorry...

Barker
These three New Members Confuse me. laughing out loud

Randomness
Aw your sweet. I love confusing people.

d-fly_girl008
then i'm right at home...

ilovedaniel
I reckon J.K Rowling will or should mention every character which has been in the series somewhere along the line in the last book so im sure krum will be mentioned.

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by Randomness
Hermione has been keeping in touch with him ever since the 4th book. I think J.K mentioned him in the other books for other reasons then just a pen pal. I think he will be in the 7th book as a kinda big character. What do you think?
If I'm not mistaken, JKR did mention that Krum will be back in book 7...now as far as having a big role....I'm not so sure about that. I think he may be a help at some point, but I don't believe his role will be huge.

air
well JK said that we would be seeing Krum again...i doubt that Krum would finish Ron off sure he liked Hermione but I honestly don't believe him to be a bad character..perhaps we'll see him at Fleur and Bill's wedding as a guest i can't figure out where else we may run into him on the current plot lines...unless he also has occupied a job in the UK....i wonder what Ron's going to be like when he does turn up...should be fun....i want to know more about what happened between him and Hermione and if anything did happen over that summer although im in doubt that Hermoine did go visit him over that summer because they went to Headquarters pretty quick

APIECEOFME
I agree with you Air....it will be fun to see Ron's reaction if they come face to face.

nehaa
yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.