Final Judgment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin Harvest
~Chapter I~

"Alright we'll be at Uplian in no time at all," the pilot of the planet said over the intercom. Jack O'Neil leader of Wolf Team Delta sat in his seat flipping through a maganize. His friend Adam O'Donnell was sitting next to him. He was the Heavy Weapons expert and he knew how to use them. Then there was Mark Smith who was a Light Weapons expert, Brittany Moore the Computer Expert, Ashley Maslak the Assassin, Nathan Legros and Derrick Lee the brutes.

The plane came soaring down on the runway. A lone jeep with two Uplian officers awaited as the plane rolled to a stop. The hatch opened and one by one Wolf Team Delta disembarked. An officer walked up to the group.

"Wolf Team Delta I suppose?" the officer said.

"That is correct." Jack replied. "I am Jack O'Neil the squadron captain. The reports I read over in the plane say that the missing people have been spotted here."

"That is also correct," the officer replied. "Just north from Beremu. A transport will soon be here to carry your team to the last known location of the civilians."

"Thank you," Jack responded. The officer walked back to his jeep and Jack turned around to face his team. "Simple enough. We get in find the people and get out."

"Let's hope it moves that smooth Jack," Derrick said.

"Uplian...I never liked this place," Mark said softly. "Water on all sides. Bah!"

"Calm down Mark," Ashley whispered to him, "we'll be off this island in no time."

Before long an ATT-013 drove it. Capable of carrying 30 people at once not including the gunners and drivers. Wolf Team Delta bordered the ATT-013 and took their seats. It headed off towards an old dirt road in the woods.

"Man I got a bad feeling about this mission," Adam said to the entire team.

"You always do Adam," Nathan replied. "And nothing bad ever goes wrong. There is nothing different about this mission."

The ATT-013 passed through the trees on the dirt road heading northeast as to reach the location as quickly as possible.

Sin Harvest
The ATT-013 continued down the small path. Wolf Team Delta remained silent each checking their equipment. Jack loaded up his TMP and pistol.

"Are we going to war?" Brittany asked Jack as she typed away on her laptop.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm going in ready for anything," Jack answered her. The ATT-013 slowly came to a stop in front of an old farm.

"This is your stop. Just follow the road pass the farm," a voice said via intercome. One by one Wolf Team Delta jumped off the ATT-013. When they all were off it drove away in the distance. Jack led the group down the road heading towards the old farm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.