Punisher vs Hitman (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
ok Hitman is just a plain weird character he is suppose to be a hitman, he got powers after being bitten by an alien i think he can see through walls and maybe read minds. He is said to have defeated batman twice.

JohnnyDo3
well it aint fair he has powers but lets put it this way hitman without powers just pure bloodbath with punisher I think Punisher wins it

Mider
what isnt that fair whats so powerful about this guy isnt he just a joke comic or something, i mean who has he beaten?

JohnnyDo3
yeah ur right I say punisher kills that scumbag

Tassadar
Can we get some more info on Hitman?

Private Pion
He beat Lobo and can turn off peoples brains.

Hitman wins.

Punisher: "I have come to-AUAAAGHH! MY BRAIN!"
Hitman: "Hehe. I love that. Now someone weld a dog to him."

Mider
i didnt know he could turn off peoples brains, lol but beating lobo was PIS dont you think i mean he shot his eyes out cant lobo heal from that almost instantly.

Fanboy
Who is Hitman?

Mider
hitman is a guy who is in DC comics he beat batman twice and became a so called super hero bounty hunter, he was bitten an alien or something in an etrigan annual 2, and he now has the power to read minds i think but for sure he has x-ray vision anyway he beat batman TWICE and thats pretty big feat and ive read he fought a six armed demon with guns in each hand when he was gonna die in one comic he saw the saint of killers comming for him.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider
hitman is a guy who is in DC comics he beat batman twice and became a so called super hero bounty hunter, he was bitten an alien or something in an etrigan annual 2, and he now has the power to read minds i think but for sure he has x-ray vision anyway he beat batman TWICE and thats pretty big feat and ive read he fought a six armed demon with guns in each hand when he was gonna die in one comic he saw the saint of killers comming for him.

He saw SoK? How? Hes not in the normal DC universe
Hitman wins if hes a psychic, unless Punisher shoots him in the head before he can do anything

grey fox
Hitman , he has tp....

Mider
he did see SOK in one of his first issues

Mider
it came out in wiki where he appeared in a hitman comic i believe

Mider
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.