atlas vs silver surfer and superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
this is the atlas that killed genis-vell, can they take him down, or do they end up like genisis.

Validus
Team wins, easily. Only reason Genis died was because his CA was turned off. He later said he could beat Atlas easy enough.

Rols
Was Genis jobbing when he was killed by Atlas? Didnt even know Atlas was this powerfull, this is the ionized atlas right ala Wonder Man?Anyhow id go for SS and Supes, just cause i like SS. Dont really know much about Atlas.

bigbran
so he just let atlas kill him, sounds stupid.

Validus
He didn't let Atlas kill him. He never saw the ambush coming because his Cosmic Awareness was turned off by Killgrave and Zemo. Several unanswered shots from Atlas will kill or severely injure most anyone.

Rols
Yeah thats right, and fact about Genis is that he is not really invulnerable without his energy shields.

MattDay
well is you can find the pic of superman arm wrestling atlas and samson, that will answer your question quite easily

Validus
Originally posted by MattDay
well is you can find the pic of superman arm wrestling atlas and samson, that will answer your question quite easily
Different person.

Redatom65
Superman melts him Silver Surfer sits and has a beer while he watches this

Rick/Genis
Um... I still don't understand the Death of Genis... how did they turn off his cosmic awareness? Couldn't he be Cosmically aware of the fact that they're planning on taking it away?

ScarletSpider
It's weird; Killgrave was still manipulating him, and he's always had trouble with his cosmic awareness.

Other people Killgrave's taken over have been aware of their actions, but are so totally under his thrall they cannot speak or do anything about it. Just because Genis has the awareness and whatnot, doesn't mean he still isn't prone to Killgrave's power. Atlas as an ionic being is immune to them however.

As much as I like Atlas, and he is fairly powerful, by Surfer and Superman he'd be taken out in the blink of an eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.