Who put up a better fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Who put up a better fight against Dooku in Attack of the Clones, Obi-Wan or Anakin? Who would have put up a better fight if they had both started our fresh and not exhausted/injured?

Blue_Hefner
Anakin since he lasted longer.

Alliance
Anakin put up a better fight. Kenobi just lay there. You think he could have force pushed dooku or something.

Kenobi could handle the Sith lightning, I think he would have done better.

Exador
No. Anakin didn't last longer. If Anakin had lasted longer, Obi-Wan wouldn't have cut off his legs so soon

Alliance
Exador, this is AOTC.

spencerspider
lol nice anakin lasted longer

systemshock2
IMO Anakin put up a better fight, but Kenobi got the better end results. All Kenobi got was some knicks on his arm and leg, while Anakin of course lost his entire right arm. And I'm just inferring to what exactly happened onscreen to Kenobi, not what could've happened to Kenobi if Anakin didn't stop Dooku from finishing Kenobi off.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin put up a better fight. Its pretty clear that by AOTC Anakin is already better then Obi-wan. He's just stupid and arrogant and full of himself (because of that fact) and he makes mistakes.

PVS
anakin used his anger to defeat dooku.
while dueling with a sound mind, i think he and obiwan were
kinda equal, but then again they were supposed to be since they
were working as a team....obiwan was the one that dooku attacked via force throw, so how do we know that it wouldnt have been anakin owned and pinned under a metal railing...so i really dont know how to answer this.

Sin Harvest
Dooku was taunting Obi-Wan throughout their entire fight but with Anakin he was all serious.

Eleonora
Neither.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
anakin used his anger to defeat dooku.
while dueling with a sound mind, i think he and obiwan were
kinda equal, but then again they were supposed to be since they
were working as a team....obiwan was the one that dooku attacked via force throw, so how do we know that it wouldnt have been anakin owned and pinned under a metal railing...so i really dont know how to answer this.

It's about ATOC babe. wink I made the same mistake.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Anakin put up a better fight. Its pretty clear that by AOTC Anakin is already better then Obi-wan.

That's because Anakin's somewhat of a Makashi user himself

PVS
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's about ATOC babe. wink I made the same mistake.

oh....well who cares then? anakin sucked. looked like him and dooku were dancing at some rave with giant light sticks. obiwan was the only one who even put up a fight, since unlike with anakin dooku was trying to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.