Harry Potter Quote Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randomness
Someone says a quote and the person that is under has to guess who says it and if the person is right then they get to say a quote

Here's the first one

"I let you sleep in my bed!"

(( that sounded wrong but it was a small one and funny so deal with that please ))

Blue_Hefner
Been done

hpfanizzledizzl
several times, it has been done.

By the way, it's Ron to "scabbers" PoA

Randomness
ur right and blue great way to kill it. i was bored so i started anything. ur turn hpfan, dude

The Phantom
Use the SEARCH ENGINE before starting threads. Don't start threads that have already been made.

*Reported*

Randomness
Urgh, you can't do anything here. Whats a search engine? And stop reporting meh!

Barker
no expression

You posted in the damn thread, then you came and made this duplicate one. rolleyes2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6701220#post6701220

Randomness
This is the first one of these i posted. that was a different person dontcha know?

Barker
Do you know how a Forum works?

Randomness
nope well kinda but not this one

hpfanizzledizzl
All forums are generally the same. You talk about things, and you don't clone threads unless you want to be flamed.

Randomness
I know that now. People stop posting here so it can be burrried by all the other threds

hpfanizzledizzl
um...you posted here. Unnecessairly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.