Lavender Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d-fly_girl008
Where does she fit into the picture???

I mean, all she ever does is go out with Ron, but could she be a main character in book seven???

Your thought's please!!!

Randomness
I fink shes just there, like alot f the peple. Sheamus, Dean, Zac, Pavarti, Padma. Just there so the school doesnt seem empty

d-fly_girl008
but i do think that dean will be a big part in the last book

Barker
Originally posted by Randomness
I fink shes just there, like alot f the peple. Sheamus, Dean, Zac, Pavarti, Padma. Just there so the school doesnt seem empty
yes

Dean, I doubt, will play any larger a role than he has in the past.

d-fly_girl008
I don't know if he will or won't, but if he's not, why does he have a whole little bio on jkr's site???

Barker
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
I don't know if he will or won't, but if he's not, why does he have a whole little bio on jkr's site???
His Cut Biography from the Second Book? Read the last Sentence:

"I suppose in some ways I sacrificed Dean's voyage of discovery for Neville's, which is more important to the Central Plot."

See? Neville is more important, and he's not exactly a Main Character.

Randomness
Of course Neville is important. He is going to be really big in book 7. All this that h appened to harry could have happened to neville. He's going to be big, mayber more that ron or hermione, maybe right alongside harry *shrugg* my guess, dont go saying its crazy cuz anything is possible..kinda..except slamming shut a revolving door...

Randomness
Hey how do you put a picture up? i was wondering cuz i want to know so i can put one up

d-fly_girl008
neville is definetly more important, but dean also has a whole little bio on jkr's official website, and i was wonderin why did she have that if dean will not play a bigger roll in the series???

hpfanizzledizzl
There is a seperate thread for book 7 speculation.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Where does she fit into the picture???

I mean, all she ever does is go out with Ron, but could she be a main character in book seven???

Your thought's please!!!

I think she is a vital character in some way but there have been rumours about whether or not she is going to be in the sixth movie.She has been cast already but they dont know if she is a vital character. I like her though.

Nickey
I agree with d-fly girl008. Lavender is just a girl Ron used to make Hermione jealous. She really isn't that important

div
i think neville will find out about the whole prophecy thing and he'll sacrifice himself ...or die...killed by voldemort..

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nickey
I agree with d-fly girl008. Lavender is just a girl Ron used to make Hermione jealous. She really isn't that important

yes And show Ginny that he could kiss....even though he was pathetic at that too according to Hermione.

Maybe she'll try to blackmail Roneek!....jk......maybe she'll play a part too in the story if Harry decides to form the DA again to oppose Voldemorterm

nehaa
Originally posted by div
i think neville will find out about the whole prophecy thing and he'll sacrifice himself ...or die...killed by voldemort..
i think he will find out about the prophecy but i don't think he will kill or die

allofyousuckkk
wow, nobody here has brains, she's the last horcrux

and she's going to help bring DD to life

Duh

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
wow, nobody here has brains, she's the last horcrux

and she's going to help bring DD to life

Duh

You don't sayroll eyes (sarcastic)

Nickey
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You don't sayroll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.