Pyro no!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyro Tyrannus
I hate the suspense. Is it confirmed that Pyro was killed by Pheonix, after he was beat by that stupid pussey iceman? Is his fate left unknown for a reason? Or is it neglect of a good character?

Sabrex51
Iceman's a pussy? He seemed to knock your boy out cold. *pun intended* Do I even need to mention that Iceman is an Omega Level mutant? Oh wait...I just did.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Sabrex51
Iceman's a pussy? He seemed to knock your boy out cold. *pun intended* Do I even need to mention that Iceman is an Omega Level mutant? Oh wait...I just did.

Yes he is. "Looks like you shouldn't have left". What the hell kind of remark is that?

Jury
Please use the X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion thread.

Sabrex51
"You should have stayed in school"-Pyro

Seems like a perfectly acceptable comment to me.

Pyro Tyrannus
"You should have stayed in school"-Pyro

Seems like a perfectly acceptable comment to me.

I was refering to Iceman's fr00bish remark after he head-butted Pyro. . .

Sabrex51
I know. That's why I posted Pryo's comment. I'm just saying that's why the comment was acceptable. Pyro was slinging mud, so Iceman slung some back. (Truth be told, both comments were pretty lame)

Vinny Valentine
Pyron Never Died.

Iceman "Supposidly" drags him away.

Jean didn't kill everyone, if so Magneto sould have died.

gls
sry but..who cares.. pyro was more annoying than anything

-iluff-
msn-oh grrrrrr mad

-iluff-
sorry embarrasment every1s entitled to there own opinion -x-

Icicle
If they wanted Pyro to die, he's a big enough character that they would have given him a big death scene, and they would make it very clear that he was dead.

btw Pyro rocks!!

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Icicle
If they wanted Pyro to die, he's a big enough character that they would have given him a big death scene, and they would make it very clear that he was dead.

btw Pyro rocks!!

You would fit in well with the Pyrus Dominion members. LOL! Your name is ICICLE and your a fan of Pyro. . .

Jimmy Buggs
who cares. Just like in the comics pyro is lame.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs

pfrt. . .

kofmaster

so im guessing u like iceman MORE than pyro, that being the case of him being an omega level, if oh so powerful, the lil runt hid behind a table in x2 when the mantion was attacted instread of helping out logan when he easily could have.

and dont get me started on his baby boy preppy looks, its just ergh

kofmaster
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs

wonna prove it instead of just stating it? laughing

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by kofmaster
so im guessing u like iceman MORE than pyro, that being the case of him being an omega level, if oh so powerful, the lil runt hid behind a table in x2 when the mantion was attacted instread of helping out logan when he easily could have.

What, what! Amen KM.

Soljer

Errm, you do know that the Movies and the Comics are two VERY different things, right? Comic book iceman is nearly omnipotent.

Pyro is just the poor little boy who didn't get enough affection from mommy. He needs to grow up.

The Pict

btw Pyro rocks!!

not in the movie, he kinda sucked. when he blew up the building that was dispensing the mutant cure, i though finally summit cool by pyro. but thats all he did really.

kofmaster
Originally posted by Soljer
Errm, you do know that the Movies and the Comics are two VERY different things, right? Comic book iceman is nearly omnipotent.

Pyro is just the poor little boy who didn't get enough affection from mommy. He needs to grow up.

and this thread is about the MOVIE and about PYRO not iceman

ta.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Soljer

What the hell would ice do to fire?

Emma718
and this thread is about the MOVIE and about PYRO not iceman

ta.

indeed it is

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

no he doesn't......

Regulus A Black
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
What the hell would ice do to fire?

absoultey nothing really, unless it was super cold like iceman can make it, the question is, what would fire do to ice, you would say melt it, but not true when it is extremely cold, the fire will burn, and the ice will melt and refreeze over and over, it is why it is safe to build a fire on frozen lakes in cold temperatures. so technically neither of them have an advantage which is what makes the rivalry so cool, people always think that fire would dominate the ice, but it's ot true, water is used to extinguish fire, and ice is made of water, so in otherwords, it's a never ending cycle that is pointless, and they would've made a big deal about pyro dying in the movie.

personally I'm an iceman fan over pyro, iceman is one of my top four fav. mutants, in fact i've assembled four mutants that would be like invulnrable if all powers put into one, iceman being one of the four

kofmaster
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
absoultey nothing really, unless it was super cold like iceman can make it, the question is, what would fire do to ice, you would say melt it, but not true when it is extremely cold, the fire will burn, and the ice will melt and refreeze over and over, it is why it is safe to build a fire on frozen lakes in cold temperatures. so technically neither of them have an advantage which is what makes the rivalry so cool, people always think that fire would dominate the ice, but it's ot true, water is used to extinguish fire, and ice is made of water, so in otherwords, it's a never ending cycle that is pointless, and they would've made a big deal about pyro dying in the movie.

personally I'm an iceman fan over pyro, iceman is one of my top four fav. mutants, in fact i've assembled four mutants that would be like invulnrable if all powers put into one, iceman being one of the four

again...PYRO THREADADADAD!!! no expression

Icicle
You would fit in well with the Pyrus Dominion members. LOL! Your name is ICICLE and your a fan of Pyro. . .

Cool!! (who are they, is it another fourm?)

Pyro Tyrannus
Cool!! (who are they, is it another fourm?)

No just a group I'm thinking of starting comprised of Pyro fans and actual Pyromaniacs. . .

Arcane
im glad pyro didnt have his dorky flame thrower, and they didnt give him much action scenes, sure he was in alot of scenes, but he didnt do much, i wanna see him manipulate the fire into monsters and what not, that would be cool

-iluff-
No just a group I'm thinking of starting comprised of Pyro fans and actual Pyromaniacs. . .
can i be in it?? by any chance?? smile

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by -iluff-
can i be in it?? by any chance?? smile

Sure. If your a pyro or a fan of Pyro just PM me and you can be a member.

x-fetish
confused i like both pyro and iceman and i'm curious can i like both or is that like against some unspoken-unwritten rule?

kofmaster
Originally posted by x-fetish
confused i like both pyro and iceman and i'm curious can i like both or is that like against some unspoken-unwritten rule?

no expression get...out

LOL no no n im kidding laughing laughing

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by x-fetish

Blasphemy! Lol. Are you a true life pyro?

Gamble7588
I think they left it open, so if they do make X4 they are able to bring him back. As others have said, I can't see them killing off pyro without an epic battle since he has been one of the main villains.

Icicle

Thats Awsome! Can I join?

Pyro Tyrannus
Pyrus Dominion members: Illuf, Icicle and x-fetish are the first ones. . .

Emma718
i'll join i guess >.<

Pyro Tyrannus
P.D. newest members: Kamikz, Emma718, and Rampant Ox.

kofmaster
Pyrus Dominion members: Illuf, Icicle and x-fetish are the first ones. . .

thehehe *points and giggles* sounds lame, no affence laughing

Pyro Tyrannus
thehehe *points and giggles* sounds lame, no affence laughing

None taken. It's mainly to make other people around feel left-out. . .lol

kofmaster
None taken. It's mainly to make other people around feel left-out. . .lol

oh OH now ur just mean

GuitarBunny
I don't find Ice Man do be all that cool...i mean if i wanted to see ice take shape...i'd stare at my icecube tray. confused

bratty_lil_sis
I hate X-Men.

kofmaster
Originally posted by bratty_lil_sis
I hate X-Men.

really? wow thats like yeah...

no expression get the phuck out

kofmaster
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
I don't find Ice Man do be all that cool...i mean if i wanted to see ice take shape...i'd stare at my icecube tray. confused laughing laughing laughing wAHAHAHHAAHH !!!!!!!! XD OH OH!!! pure gold that was

Emma718
I hate X-Men.

whoa ok ummm well confused

Kal875
I hate X-Men.
You saying that is like me going into the Starwars threads and saying that I hate Starwars.

You just shouldnt do that

(I do hate starwars)

HellMaster93
I agree Pyro would have had a better death... after all, he had the role Mystique had inm X1 and 2...

Arcane
pyro should of done cool shit like in the official game, i giant fire serpent, would of been cool in the movie

Kaos sebaceous
i think pyro lived cause in the novel it said the iceman carried pyro in his back and gay preppy iceman was on the ground like crying i get mad everytime i watch it

x-fetish
I hate X-Men.

WWWWAAAIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!Why r u here then?????????????

Emma718
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
I don't find Ice Man do be all that cool...i mean if i wanted to see ice take shape...i'd stare at my icecube tray. confused

hahahahahahahah good one laughing

Arcane
hey emma, have u seen the hills have eyes

Emma718
sadly no i haven't, i have been dieing to see it though. But i never had time to see it when it was at the movies sad why?

Arcane
same, i was just wondering how aaron's acting was in it, and if he died or not

Emma718
but i do know he didn't die, he kicked some mutant booty smile

and yes thats what i have heard, he did a good job

Arcane
oh well, guess i gotta wait till dvd

Emma718
yeah...... and i can't wait till i get a copy

ShadowCat_x
Lets see..
In the battle of Iceman and Pyro,
Iceman basically turned his head into solid ice and headbutted Pyro.
You think Pyro wouldve survived after a block of solid ice was bashed against his skull?

kofmaster
Originally posted by ShadowCat_x
Lets see..
You think Pyro wouldve survived after a block of solid ice was bashed against his skull?

u realise tht they arnt simply going to kill off one of the most popular and main characters simply like that. pyro didnt die i mean if they did they would have stated or showen it even if it was just a quick flash.

x-fetish
the fight scenes were jumbled together basicly i didnt get who lived or died

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by ShadowCat_x
Lets see..

This is the Pyro respect/Iceman disrespect thread...

Arcane
u realise tht they arnt simply going to kill off one of the most popular and main characters simply like that. pyro didnt die i mean if they did they would have stated or showen it even if it was just a quick flash.

exactly, even quill arclight and that crap rip off psylocke were shown dying, pyro's would of been better, but i doubt they'll kill him

ShadowCat_x
*Pokes Lord Tyranus* >;]

magnuslives
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Pyron Never Died.

Iceman "Supposidly" drags him away.

Jean didn't kill everyone, if so Magneto sould have died.

pyron? since when was he called pyron? you should use spellcheck-seriously

pyro_lover
pyro didnt die!!! i read it myself in an interview with aaron stanford

Emma718
Pyron..hahah thats funny

^oo what interview??

Sesy Allerdyce
well. this movie sucked no expression it was like everyone died on the end of it big grin but i hope pyro did not. he was one of the most important bad guys he can not died like this sad though in this movie he had pretty .. umm.. interesting dialogues big grin

want back bryan singer no expression

-Ri-
Pyro was too cool to die, he was such a major character, i doubt they would have just killed him off anonymously, i mean, they showed psylocke et al dying and they were hardly major roles. and if he DID die, i would think they would have a mini-scene or something, or at least, iceman going "nooooooooo!"

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah it's true they should showed then if he really died... it would be cool to show him after the fight, like, he's been taken to the institute or anything.

magnuslives
Originally posted by Sesy Allerdyce
well. this movie sucked no expression it was like everyone died on the end of it big grin but i hope pyro did not. he was one of the most important bad guys he can not died like this sad though in this movie he had pretty .. umm.. interesting dialogues big grin

want back bryan singer no expression

yeah, i suppose the ending was a bit of a let down - but after the credits - WOW!

Pyromania
I love Pyro, I think he's hot! *no pun intended* love
I think the fight between Iceman and Pyro was too short and didn't do either character justice. miffed
I really wish they'd have let John show off his powers more as well, I mean when you can manipulate fire into pretty much anything you want you're gonna want to show it off a little right?
I also hope he didn't die! I doubt (even though Pyro left and joined the Brotherhood) that Bobby would just leave him on Alcatraz but who knows...? erm
I'd love to see him in the 4th movie which they have so GOT TO make now!!!
Apparently Aaron Stanford is signed up for a 4th movie! Happy Dance

CopycatF

DarthLazious
He didn't die.

He will be back for X4 if they ever make one that is.

llagrok
Originally posted by DarthLazious
He didn't die.

He will be back for X4 if they ever make one that is.

In the producer's eye, Wolverine will be the X4 movie. As it's the fourth x-themed film. So it'll be a while until X4 is released sad

Les yeux clos
I think we should all just pretend X3 never happened, and so this thread doesn't matter anymore.

Arachnid1
Pyro is freakin awesome, and don't mind if Bobby beat him because theres always PIS. You know, the good guy always wins rule? Then again, It was said that Icemans an omega level mutant so I can see how he won too.

Also, I think its a fact that Gambit will eventually be in a Xmen movie. You've all seen X2 right? Remember when Mystique was hacking lady deathstikes computer to figure out a way to break out Magneto, there where other names in the data base. There where a bunch of mutants we know. One of them was Jamie Madrox. Also known as Multiple man. Moria McTaggerts son was also in there. Another name that caught my eye was Remy LeBeau. I smiled at that part. There where also other recognizable names there but I don't remember them. What I want to know is what Gambit is doing being held captive by Weapon X in the first place.

The Mutants I want to see most in the X4 film are Gambit, Pyro, Juggernaut, and the return of Cyclops. Seriously. He needs to come back. A rivalry between he and his brother would be cool too. It would give him more screan time and maybe even make him a more important character in the film. It would be cool it it showed a grown up Hellion in the next one too.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Pyro is freakin awesome, and don't mind if Bobby beat him because theres always PIS. You know, the good guy always wins rule? Then again, It was said that Icemans an omega level mutant so I can see how he won too.

Also, I think its a fact that Gambit will eventually be in a Xmen movie. You've all seen X2 right? Remember when Mystique was hacking lady deathstikes computer to figure out a way to break out Magneto, there where other names in the data base. There where a bunch of mutants we know. One of them was Jamie Madrox. Also known as Multiple man. Moria McTaggerts son was also in there. Another name that caught my eye was Remy LeBeau. I smiled at that part. There where also other recognizable names there but I don't remember them. What I want to know is what Gambit is doing being held captive by Weapon X in the first place.

The Mutants I want to see most in the X4 film are Gambit, Pyro, Juggernaut, and the return of Cyclops. Seriously. He needs to come back. A rivalry between he and his brother would be cool too. It would give him more screan time and maybe even make him a more important character in the film. It would be cool it it showed a grown up Hellion in the next one too.

Ah. I remember another name. Danielle Moonstar

Silke
Husk and Cannonball (Paige and Sam Guthrie) were also there, on the screen.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Silke
Husk and Cannonball (Paige and Sam Guthrie) were also there, on the screen.

Oh yeah. Thanks.

PS. Cannonball is awesome too. Seeing him as an Xman would be cool.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
I think we should all just pretend X3 never happened, and so this thread doesn't matter anymore.
Okay. I can easily understand people being disappointed with it and all (in comparison to X2 at least), but pretending it never happened seems to just be going a little too far >.>...

Sesy Allerdyce
Originally posted by magnuslives
yeah, i suppose the ending was a bit of a let down - but after the credits - WOW!

what was after the credits? confused

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sesy Allerdyce
what was after the credits? confused
Xavier coming back to life, or somethin' like that.

holyvampire
ok first pyro has to have something to create his flame in the movie and iceman can do it by his self that kinda says alot coughs<pyro sucks>

brittanylw
There supposed to make another x-men movie but Pyro is not in it I don't think.

Tactics
If Pyro wasn't doomed to be a gimped borderline gamma level mutant for everything(Movies and comics included), he wouldn't be so bad if he could 1)Generate fire, 2)Since he isn't harmed by his own fire, he could use it to fly, eventually 3) Allowing him to have a full fire form

but of course who would that make him now? The Human Torch, and that's why he'll always be gimped(Even though he's dead in the comics and too weak in the movies to do anything)

Cool character, but gimped.

kofmaster
Originally posted by holyvampire
ok first pyro has to have something to create his flame in the movie and iceman can do it by his self that kinda says alot coughs<pyro sucks>

i'll give you that, but in sense he could created a fire dragon while walking past someone having a smoke (kinda like in x2, though in the movies they never fully showed his ablilty to manipulate fire into objects and animals like in the comics)

reality, both ice man and pyro contorl the tempature of their fire and ice, ice melts, fire turns to steam

if anything other than being cheep, it would be a indurance and stanima battle if just 1 on 1

of corse the hero always win, i just hate that actor that played ice man, every 2 secconds i wanted to pass him a tissue he looked so sobby no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.