Spawn Vs. Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
Spawn

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4154/036wf.jpg

Vs.

Ares

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Ares/ARES001_CMYKCOV.jpg

Mider
what age?

Mider
this is hard battle you know ares is said to have defeated an army of olympus enemys almost by himself or something like that

Milkie
3rd

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
3rd
3rd age powers are still preety undefined, IMO. erm

Milkie
I'm talking about so far

Takion
I'm talking about so far
He wins. 7/10.

Milkie
UP

Takion
Is Kali on Galactus level?

Mider
is that pic of spawn real? has he really used an axe like that and appeared in that form?

Milkie
Kali is a powerful force. She literally cannot be defeated, she continues to exist even when the universe doesn't.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Mider
is that pic of spawn real? has he really used an axe like that and appeared in that form? naw this him in this video game were he fights with a axe

Sea King
Originally posted by mighty adam
naw this him in this video game were he fights with a axe

its soul calaber 2 for xbox

Mider
meh it would be cool for him to make weapons like that does he?

Up In Flames
Woah... Ares looks cooler than I thought, but i gotta go with the man who has been through hell...

Milkie
Originally posted by Mider
meh it would be cool for him to make weapons like that does he?

He can and he has. Spawn can create any weapon from his Symbiot or Cape (He made that Axe from his cape, That's why you don't see him with it on). The weapons that a Hellspawn makes are not normal weapons you can buy or make, he also can create weapons using his magic. He can look like nearly anything he wants.

Here he created a Katana from his Symbiot

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/278/spawn115pg11shinter8hv.th.jpg

He won that fight using skill and not power.

Takion
Nice Scans.

EDIT

Milkie
You don't know what the hell you just said.

Takion
You don't know what the hell you just said.
I know, what the f'ack was I thinking.

Milkie
LMAO

It's ok.

Takion
LMAO

It's ok.
Thank you.

Lord Urizen
Spawn will beat Ares for these reasons:

1) He has fought godlike beings before.
2) 3rd Age Spawn is still comparable to Thanos and Darkseid.
3) Mammon is definately Ares's superior, and Spawn has humiliated Mammon before.
4) Even if Ares is a physical powerhouse, there are so many ways in terms of magic, greenworld's gift, and necroplasmic power that Spawn can defeat Ares.
5) Ares' one advantage is that he is the DC Earth's virtual embodyment of war. However, does his power reach spiritual level? It seems his powers are all active only on a physical level. Spawn is way beyond the physical.
6) Spawn killed Malebolgia who is definately above Ares in power.
7) Spawn survived an encounter with Kali who is comparable to Galactus and Pheonix (read my post on Kali vs Galactus thread)
8) Spawn still lived even after the Disciple ripped him to shreads, the Disciple so far seems much greater than Ares in power and authority.
9) Spawn survived a brutal torture session in Hell by Thamuz the master of all torment.
10) Ares was said to get his ass handed to him by Darkseid, and Spawn is already on par, if not superior, to Darkseid in power and ability.
11) Spawn defeated URIZEN....that should pretty much end it there.

Spawn has so much on Ares. I am not saying that Ares cannot win, he may have a good chance against 3rd Age Spawn for these reasons:

1) 3rd Age Spawn retains a human body underneath his powerful exterior, meaning he is now more vulnerable to physical harm.

2) Ares is the extreme in terms of battle. He had control over all of Earth's warheads and weaponry, however.....it was said that he got knocked around by Darksied so.....

Milkie
Spawn lost his human form.

Also on side note. LU I know Spawn has goneall of this but to mention all in one post kinda kills the thread...

But It's great that you posted. Also this is MU Ares.

Mider
MU ares would get owned probably.

Lord Urizen
MU Ares? Spawn takes this easily then.

Lord Urizen
Spawn can beat MU Zeus, so how the hell wouldn't he be a match for MU Ares?

Milkie
I was just bored and made any ol' thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.