Thyst Legends(Sign-Up/OOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

O Green World
Ok, this is my first EVER rp idea, so don't expect some magical rp of greatness!

Thyst Legends (Me and a friends idea):

On Thyst planet, you can find magic everywhere; in the plants, under rocks and even underwater! But wherever you find magic on Thyst there is always an evil magic that comes along with it which keeps the planet in order, until now. There has been a great increase in evil forces meaning that the nature of the planet is unbalanced on a bad scale, also pulling the planet into a state of total chaos with towns being invaded by undead + monsters etc. There must be some new force creating the over-ride, so heroes from different parts of the planet have been summoned to the Centre City, heroes with skills which balance each others weaknesses out so when together they will be unstoppable, these heroes will be sent to restore the balance and also to find out about the force behind this.

Type of Planet: Is like today, but they don't have gun technology(just swords ect), only 1 giant supercontinent on the planet.

Different Races: Human, Wizard, Animal ppl, Elves, dwarves etc... Technically anything mythological etc!

If anyone wants to create a person, these abilities are already taken, if they're all taken, you might have to figure out a new ability...
Strength - Vraya
Flight - Ichigo Kurosaki
Endurance - Shamilar Fox
Defence - Kai Lein
Speed - SpeedKing
Wiseness - Me

You decide the profile ect...

Name: Hyroglotch Gigunluse
Race: Wizard
Ability: Wiseness
Weapons: Magic Staff of the Balance
Looks: Black & White hooded cloak, blue eyes and long black hair
Description: He is well known for being one of the greatest magicians and philosiphers on Thyst, and regularly talks to the President over matters concerning magic. He was recently called for an ergent matter about the balance and the increase of attacks on villages by creatures of the sark side and was placed in charge of getting it sorted, so using his powers he summoned the best of each attribute he could find to the Centre City to ask if they would help him on the matter...

We'll start the RP soon!

Ichigo Kurosaki

Kai Lein
ame: Kai Lein
Species: Feline
Weapons:his own claws
skill: Defense
Personality: Somewhat a good person, can be very cold hearted
Looks: He has orange fur, and long brown hair. He has blue striped under his eyes
Bio: will reveal later

O Green World
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki

1 ickle tiny problem.... endurance, speed + flight? isn't there supposed 2 b just 1?

Shalimar_fox
hey i made an bio.looks like it never took
namemessedyd
race:human/cat
Weapons:bow and arrows
skill:endurance
bio:just an average girl

D4th R3v4n
Name: Raith Sarth
Race: Assassin
Ability: Stealth
Weapons: Crystal Dagger, Long sword
Looks: When his hood is off he has long silver hair, and red eyes.
Background: Born under the circumstances of a murdered family, murdered village. He was five when it happened. He narrowly escaped with his favored horse, Malak, and made residence in the nearby forest. He is fond of company, though he rarely talks about himself. He is fast, as it is in his line of work, and he is extra stealthy.

Sin Harvest
Name: Elijah Diadem
Race: Paladin
Ability: Holy Arts
Weapons: Celestial Sword
Looks: See picture
Background: A Paladin who serves the people as an example and is a skillful leader. He never takes what he doesn't need and tries to walk the path of light at all times never trying to turn towards Sin.

SpadeKing
name: Swift
race: Human
ability: speed
weapons: masamune (sephiroth's weapon) and an arsenal of throwing daggers
looks: he's in a ninja/splinter cell type outfit and dont expect him to come out of it
bio: torn from his family when an army destroyed his town, he soon later became a mercenary and completly ridden of the army with his new ability and skills as a merc, he is well with guns but his choice is swords he loves to sneak around areas and has anime type ninja speed

D4th R3v4n
Picture of my char.

Ichigo Kurosaki
No he flys fast when he's in th air and has endurance while in the air. OR should i erase it.

FG725
Name:Lucien
species:human
weapons:bowie knife
skill: stealth
bio: trained to serve his lands Lucien known to his comrades as "Snake". Lucien has no other purpose in his life since he could walk he had to train he had no childhood he was a born fighter. He is tactical and is a master of stealth though he prefers to fight like a warrior.

JacopeX
damn this rp looks cool

Ichigo Kurosaki
Join. Dude will you come back to visit when you're not busy?

FG725
Originally posted by FG725
bio: trained to serve his lands Lucien known to his comrades as "Snake". Lucien has no other purpose in his life since he could walk he had to train he had no childhood he was a born fighter. He is tactical and is a master of stealth though he prefers to fight like a warrior.
forgot appearance!

Kai Lein
i would post a pic... but i cant find any anthro felines...

O Green World
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
No he flys fast when he's in th air and has endurance while in the air. OR should i erase it.

aslong as he isn't faster than Spadeking and isn't as good at enduring as Shalimar Fox yes he'll be alrite

O Green World

I think we already have stealth sad

FG725
skill: tactical

Kai Lein
*waits for RP thread*

FG725
lol yeah we got like 8 people ready

D4th R3v4n
*Waits... And Waits... And waits a bit more...*

FG725
*waits.....*

Randomness

Kai Lein
*waits.... Waits some more... Waits even longer.... dies of old age*

FG725
*Begins to starve but then eats Kai's body....then waits*

Kai Lein
BASTARD!!! *had aids*

FG725
*Begins to die from the sexually transmitted disease shifty )

Kai Lein
O.O x.x

O Green World

ChakraStrings
Oi! Am I allowed to join in? o.o

FG725
everyone is the thing just opened

Quincy Archer
Wait a minute wait a minute...

We can play as existing characters from other sshit?

that's....weird.

FG725
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Wait a minute wait a minute...

We can play as existing characters from other sshit?

that's....weird. I guess i just used someones appearance and codename but changed history and all.

Quincy Archer
I'm talking about Ichigo Kurosaki

FG725
I'm talking about Ichigo Kurosaki
well no one said anything against it so yeah. You gonna join?

ChakraStrings
Name: Ayumu Tenisaki
Race: Human
Ability: Hatred
Weapons: Katana
Looks:
82049samurai_shodown_-_ashura.jpg

Description: A Master of the Dark Arts. He can drive men insane by simply touching them. He hates nearly everyone he sees and supposedly killed his entire clan by himself. His ability is "Hatred", he can turn two or more people, and drive them to hate themselvs or each other. Ayumu is the cause of many riots, and hates everyone. He is also the master of the sword, so fighting him is a difficult task.

Quincy Archer
(ugh god. I'm not going to be the person who makes the "love" character to rival you.)

Name: Kariya Hatake
Ability: Art
Weapons: ...artbook?
Looks:

Description: Kariya was born with an amazing talent. Although it may seem a bit strange, it can get him out of any tight spot. His power of "Art" allows him to draw virtually anything, and allow him to both make it real, and understand it completely. If he were to draw a picture of say, a helicopter, it would materialize in the real world, and he would automatically know how to pilot it. His personality is one of loneliness, as he is often depressed, seemingly about nothing. He doesn't take kindly to very loud people, and likes to fit in. Rarely does he smile, mostly he's frowning.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Damn this Rp will be good! You got Quincy and Chakra to join. And of course me.

Quincy Archer
Name: Yuki Kaito
Ability: Nature
Weapons: ...Nature
Looks:
Description: A Nasty human teenager who strives to make others feel inferior. Born to a rich noble class in Thyst - Yuki was given everything he's ever wanted. Money, girls, anything was within his grasp. Being the stuckup teenager he was, it was no wonder that one day he would bite off more than he could chew. While he and his groupies were hanging around a local waterfountain, Yuki thought it would be funny to insult a passing elderly woman. She however, realized his terrible personality, and cursed him with a wicked spell. He lost both of his arms, transforming them into strange roots in a humanoid form. Repulsed by himself, Yuki constantly wears a long navy blue open shirt and blue gloves, concealing what he believes is his "only flaw." One day however, he realized that his unique flaw could allow him to control roots, trees, and plants. He has made it his goal to find the old woman, and appropriately "fix him."

FG725
Which are you?

Quincy Archer
Both

Thunder Fox
am i still able to join

D4th R3v4n
Of coursh.

Thunder Fox
whats the character sheet?

FG725
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
am i still able to join
yeah we're just about to leave. You have to pick an ability not yet chosen I'm trying to drop mine to see if i can get strength right now. Mines not that great but if i get strength you can use mine though im sure you can think of something better

Thunder Fox
whats all left

FG725
whats all left
ones taken
nature
art
flight
stealth
tactial
charm
hate
some others i think defence is taken and endurance oh and wiseness

Thunder Fox
ok whats left then

FG725
ok whats left then everything else

Thunder Fox
(that helps....)

FG725
(that helps....)
that's all I can really say I could try and give you ideas.

Thunder Fox
Name: Zane

Race: can't think of one ideas?

Ability: Revenge

Weapons: dimond sword

Looks: silver hair, emerald eyes, pale skin, and his out fit like aurons

O Green World
Name: Zane

Race: can't think of one ideas?

Ability: Revenge

Weapons: dimond sword

Looks: silver hair, emerald eyes, pale skin, and his out fit like aurons

Maybe a..... half-animal person or summink yes

O Green World
I'll have another person so it'll be even more interesting! stick out tongue

Name: Draiketh Thander

Race: Vampire

Ability: Music (Can create sounds that confuse dark forces etc), Blood sucking (natural for any vampire yes )

Weapons: Dagger

Looks: Pointed canines(obviously), short black hair, red eyes, sharp nails, a long black + red cloak with a grey tunic...

Description: A vampire who has changed sides, just so the world can be peaceful for him, he's quiet and sometimes depressing. Draiketh is also a good friend of Hyroglotch and is famed for his music.

FG725
cool rock

O Green World
There will be natural abilties that anyone can have (blood sucking for a vampire, flight for a harpy etc)

If someone already has the flight ability, you can have it but it won't be anywhere near as good as the person who already has it for example yes but u can only have a natural ability if it really is natural for the race you are messed

O Green World
Dwarfs = Strength or Defence
Harpy = Flight
Vampire = Flight or Blood sucking (my character is a grounded vampire stick out tongue)
Werewolf = Speed or Endurance
Wizard = Wisdom
Human = None, but the ability you choose would be better yes

And if you've chosen the ability that your race already has, then that one will be better also yes For any races i missed, just ask me yes

O Green World
Got that? stick out tongue

Quincy Archer
Yeah.

Kai Lein
a feline, such as my character, would have reflexes.

D4th R3v4n
Ima vampire!!! Can I have Flight aaaaan blood sucking? xP

Quincy Archer
I'm going to drop my other character. At first i disliked my first character, but now he's started to grow on me.

ChakraStrings
I know what you mean, Ayumu is just one nasty S.O.B.

Quincy Archer
Kankuro is ugly.

He wears makeup...it's questionable.

I wish greenworld was on more so we could get moving.

D4th R3v4n
*Gets moving by himself xP*

ChakraStrings
Kankuro is ugly.

He wears makeup...it's questionable.

I wish greenworld was on more so we could get moving.

KANKURO IS UGLY? At least he doesn't have to wear glasses. laughing

Quincy Archer
I'd rather wear glasses than makeup.

Plus he plays with dolls.

Technicolor
can i still join this?

ChakraStrings
Yes'm marm you can, I'm sure it's not to late.

O Green World
Originally posted by Kai Lein
a feline, such as my character, would have reflexes.

Ok then, but it's only a natural ability.

O Green World
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
Ima vampire!!! Can I have Flight aaaaan blood sucking? xP
Your person is a human roll eyes (sarcastic) Even if you was a vampire you wouldn't be able to be a really good flyer yes because it's only a natural ability. And blood-sucking isn't really the same sort of ability as strength and defence etc. So i guess you could.

Kai Lein
Originally posted by O Green World
Ok then, but it's only a natural ability. w00t i like reflexes, especially since my ability is defence... see what i mean? Reflexes could help with dodge and blocking.

O Green World
w00t i like reflexes, especially since my ability is defence... see what i mean? Reflexes could help with dodge and blocking.

yeha, that's sort of how i organised the groups :P Ones which kind of fitted together:
Defence with endurance
Art with Music
Nature with Holy Arts
And flight being the only alone one etc etc

Kai Lein
actually, nature could help flight, simply by changing the wind to make the flight faster wink

ChakraStrings
In a manner of speaking, but really that'd be the only use.

Technicolor
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Yes'm marm you can, I'm sure it's not to late. is there a character sheet?

D4th R3v4n
Its on the first page confused stick out tongue

Quincy Archer
actually, nature could help flight, simply by changing the wind to make the flight faster wink

Nature not weather.

Kai Lein
Nature is weather... Nature, AKA GAia, aka everything from the sky and ground.

Quincy Archer
Nature as in trees and plants and stuff. Not like that. Otherwise nature in your case would allow that character to control EVERYTHING.

Technicolor
Its on the first page confused stick out tongue hush, you stick out tongue

what kind of skill can i use?

Quincy Archer
You can use the nature power because I won't be using that character.

And off the top of my head...hmm let me see.

I like to make powers that are different from what you usually see. Like with my first characters powers. And My character in Shinziki.

Hmm, how about the powers of...hmm...femine power....Seduction?

Or maybe powers involving Sound? Or perhaps transforming into animals?

Technicolor
ooh. nifty. thank ya smile

Aetas

Race: Elf

Ability: She can harness the moon and stra light and use it for her benefit.

Weapons: a magical staff that can focus her powers more.

Looks: She has snow white skin, and even whiter hair. A purple slash cross over each of her eyes, and she wears long purple and black robes, with two black boots.

Description: Aetas is quiet, and very softspoken in her intelectual silence. She is virtually useless in the day, but extremely powerfull in the night. She is a nocturnal elf also. Though she may keep her mouth shut, she's truley brilliant in her ways of thinking things through. In the light, her only mean of defense is her staff.

FG725
I wonder what group you will join up with

Technicolor
groups? sweatdrop Was i supposed to include that?

ChakraStrings
Naw, wait till The Green Guy comes back and he'll get you setup.

Technicolor
Ah, oki smile

O Green World
yes U just have to meet up with Hyroglotch(me) in the RP, and he(I) will tell you.

Kai Lein
POST HERE, PEPLE!!! JEEZ I DONT FEEL LIKE READING BACK! SO FRICKEN POST HERE, IDIOTS!

D4th R3v4n
... Somone has their panties in a wad... no expression

Quincy Archer
POST HERE, PEPLE!!! JEEZ I DONT FEEL LIKE READING BACK! SO FRICKEN POST HERE, IDIOTS!

And we wonder why Kai is unpopular..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

FG725
And we wonder why Kai is unpopular..... roll eyes (sarcastic)
"what well I think he's the best team leader ever!"Snake said in sarcastic tone. stick out tongue

Kai Lein
And we wonder why Kai is unpopular..... roll eyes (sarcastic) **** you.. oh and.. Originally posted by FG725
"what well I think he's the best team leader ever!"Snake said in sarcastic tone. stick out tongue **** you

D4th R3v4n
"what well I think he's the best team leader ever!"Snake said in sarcastic tone. stick out tongue laughing

D4th R3v4n
**** you.. oh and.. **** you laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Quincy Archer
Hmm.

Now we have solid evidence.

FG725
**** you.. oh and.. **** you
a team leader that truly inspires

Technicolor
And we wonder why Kai is unpopular..... roll eyes (sarcastic) no we dont confused
stick out tongue
im jp, im not mean. angel

Kai Lein
evidence that you guys are total dicks and that i want to follow the rules and not back up the story with senseless chatting?

D4th R3v4n
evidence that you guys are total dicks and that i want to follow the rules and not back up the story with senseless chatting? laughing laughing laughing laughing

FG725
evidence that you guys are total dicks and that i want to follow the rules and not back up the story with senseless chatting?
oh yes I forgot two posts one being recap and the other being we're in teams about to fight the villains really backs up the story.....

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Technicolor
no we dont confused
stick out tongue
im jp, im not mean. angel

Don't even get me started on you! stick out tongue

Ouch!

I am insulted.

But you do know that member bashing is against the rules that you "want to follow?"

Kai Lein
you guys did a whole page worth of senseless chatting, and you guysmess with me for askin you to go to the ooc thread. go to hell. We will see what O green world has to say about this....

D4th R3v4n
oh yes I forgot two posts one being recap and the other being we're in teams about to fight the villains really backs up the story.....

yes yes

Kai Lein
thats noce...

Kai Lein
Don't even get me started on you! stick out tongue

Ouch!

I am insulted.

But you do know that member bashing is against the rules that you "want to follow?" you guys bash me all the time.

Quincy Archer
you guys basgh me all the time.

When?

FG725
yes yes
not really........ if you see the words OOC or this ( then you skip over the post I mean if you wanna have a big disscussion come here but otherwise i dont see two posts hurting anything

D4th R3v4n
you guys did a whole page worth of senseless chatting, and you guysmess with me for askin you to go to the ooc thread. go to hell. We will see what O green world has to say about this....

thumb up

Kai Lein
i get it 24/7 in the OTF, ive been getting it lately by you and everyone else, even ones of whom i think of as my friends. You guys are completely immatiure, not to mention the fact that the person(me) telling you this IS THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!

FG725
POST HERE, PEPLE!!! JEEZ I DONT FEEL LIKE READING BACK! SO FRICKEN POST HERE, IDIOTS! Originally posted by Kai Lein
**** you.. oh and.. **** you
oh yeah we're immature

D4th R3v4n
... thumb up ...

Quincy Archer
i get it 24/7 in the OTF, ive been getting it lately by you and everyone else, even ones of whom i think of as my friends. You guys are completely immatiure, not to mention the fact that the person(me) telling you this IS THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!

We may be immature in some light...however....

We haven't been bashing you. So please, we don't take kindly to "whining" It's a bit....well as you said "immature" *albeit however incorrectly you spelled it.

You're thirteen?....and?

Kai Lein
you all started it.

Ichigo Kurosaki
I wanted to change Ichigo's weapon to other weapons. You'll see them in the Rp.

D4th R3v4n
you all started it.

What the f**k? confused

Quincy Archer
you all started it.

Did we?

Kai Lein
(TAKE IT TO THE OOC THREAD... jeez people!) Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
(Why. Dont. You. no expression ) Originally posted by FG725
(what the heck is an out of character forum? What the f**k? )

Thunder Fox
wow what the hell is the fight about

FG725

asking nicely works good as well......but you chose the method bashing which is against forum rules

D4th R3v4n
Great... Now I have to break my smilely war... xP My post was meant as a JOKE. If, obviously you can't, you can't take a joke I suggest you leave. Second, FG's post was to ask whatt an Out Of Character forum was at SPADEKING. NOT YOU! xP thumb up

Zero-X-Red
can i join?

D4th R3v4n
Yup.

Zero-X-Red
Name: Zero
Race: Anthromorphic Feline (sorry Kai, i like it stick out tongue hope you dont mind....
Ability: Friendship
Weapons: Short Dagger
Looks: All black fur and a pair of blue Jeans
Description: 5'2, 127 pounds. He is a nice person. He can easily work all problems out without a fight. He does however fight for what he believes in. His small dagger has never been touched by blood. He is a good fighter, but doesnt show it much.

Quincy Archer
Hey zero,can you give us an example post of how you roleplay? I just want to see where you stand in terms of length and description.

Zero-X-Red
ok.

Zero was walking down te sidewalk. He smiled as he did so. He stopped at the edge of the street as cars drowve by. "Another day, another dollar..." he said to himself as he held up his hand for a taxi to stop. A taxi eventually stoppedfor him. He got in the taxi and sighed.

"Where To?" The cab driver asked
"7th and 3rd Washington ST." Zero replied.

The cab driver nodded and started driving. When they reached the destination, the cab driver asked for $15.63. Zero nodded and smiled as he handed him a twenty "Keep the change." he said and got out of that cab, walking into his work. He worked in a small office, relatively simple, but good pay.

That has nothing to do with this rp, but its just an example...

Zero-X-Red
how should i start? Should i just run into someone or what?

Technicolor
yes basically. Or you could attack someone, that would throw things up a little.

SpadeKing
attack me and you wont see your head anymore no expression

Technicolor
Originally posted by SpadeKing
attack me and you wont see your head anymore no expression * attacks *

SpadeKing
* attacks *
not fair you're a girl no expression

D4th R3v4n
attack me and you wont see your head anymore no expression

Wich head? no expression

SpadeKing
Wich head? no expression

both of'em but I will have a hooker seduce you first and she will cut off the other head

D4th R3v4n
*Doesn't. Ever. Attack. Spade. no expression*

Technicolor
both of'em but I will have a hooker seduce you first and she will cut off the other head that would cost a hell of alot yes

D4th R3v4n
no They're some pretty cheap ones out there... Not that I would no or anything!!! sweatdrop

SpadeKing
*Doesn't. Ever. Attack. Spade. no expression*

but if I get one of my reeeeaaaaalllll horny ones she will leave on the head and cut off the whole thing

that would cost a hell of alot yes

she'll do it for free

D4th R3v4n
but if I get one of my reeeeaaaaalllll horny ones she will leave on the head and cut off the whole thing

eek! yes yes yes yes

SpadeKing
eek! yes yes yes yes

and keep it as a playtoy and then later beat you with it

Technicolor
Ew! XD stop!!!!

SpadeKing
he asked for it no expression

Technicolor
he asked for it no expression how do you some up with those things...? lol

Zero-X-Red
you guys are crazy stick out tongue lol

SpadeKing
I don't come up with them I witnessed them when one of my hoes (K.Diddy) got mad at someone for not payingermm wow ppl notice me here but not in the rp no expression

Technicolor
I don't come up with them I witnessed them when one of my hoes (K.Diddy) got mad at someone for not payingermm wow ppl notice me here but not in the rp no expression slap *drops on my decency scale *

FG725
I don't come up with them I witnessed them when one of my hoes (K.Diddy) got mad at someone for not payingermm wow ppl notice me here but not in the rp no expression
don't make me tell K.Diddy you'll lose your beer privileges

SpadeKing
slap *drops on my decency scale *

herbw00t

don't make me tell K.Diddy you'll lose your beer privileges

noooooooo............... wait I never had any I still have to pay for my beer no expression

Technicolor
herbw00t

noooooooo............... wait I never had any I still have to pay for my beer no expression K-diddy is an imbisille, to my knowledge, and he's not even making an effort to change.

SpadeKing
K-diddy is an imbisille, to my knowledge, and he's not even making an effort to change.

yes he is and no he is not

FG725
K-diddy is an imbisille, to my knowledge, and he's not even making an effort to change.
you spelled imbecile wrong wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>