naruto vs the fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_orale_kid
only 4 ninjas can fight to make it fair. any 4 ninjas can make a team against the fantastic four.

grey fox
No manga.

Naruto sucks it's DBZ with ninja's.....

Black Adam
Originally posted by The_orale_kid
only 4 ninjas can fight to make it fair. any 4 ninjas can make a team against the fantastic four.
it usually helps if you give is the names of the four ninjas that are participating in this match. trying to come up with 4 man teams out of the dozens of ninjas in naruto does not a good match make...

but yeah this will be closed soon. no anime or manga allowed

that being said F4 take the majority most times against most of the characters from naruto

9/10 at least

Broly92
This is going to be closed but after seeing what greyfox put Naruto wins but no anime/manga allowed

Black Adam
Originally posted by Broly92
This is going to be closed but after seeing what greyfox put Naruto wins but no anime/manga allowed

???

Broly92
I love DBZ and Greyfox acts like a jerk about it but this is not for this forum so bye

Ritoshi
Dbz with ninjas...Bah, everyone says any fighting show is dbz.

srankmissingnin
High-end Naruto characters are just too fast for the fantastic four to compete with.

And Naruto and DBZ are nothing alike. Naruto is a great manga with compelling characters (with the exception of Naruto, he just sucks) but it has started to get a bit stale since the time skip and another flaw is that it fallows the tried and true Japanese manga archetype. However if you are basing your opinion of the anime alone then yes Naruto is a massive pile of crap, but what manga licence other then Gundamn Wing didn't suck balls compared to its Japanese release? Read the Naruto manga... the fan subs of the Naruto manga and tell me it sucks then.

grey fox
I love DBZ and Greyfox acts like a jerk about it but this is not for this forum so bye

Your a bitter DBZ fanboy who's whining because I owned you in the anime forums.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
High-end Naruto characters are just too fast for the fantastic four to compete with.

And Naruto and DBZ are nothing alike. Naruto is a great manga with compelling characters (with the exception of Naruto, he just sucks) but it has started to get a bit stale since the time skip and another flaw is that it fallows the tried and true Japanese manga archetype. However if you are basing your opinion of the anime alone then yes Naruto is a massive pile of crap, but what manga licence other then Gundamn Wing didn't suck balls compared to its Japanese release? Read the Naruto manga... the fan subs of the Naruto manga and tell me it sucks then.

The fan's are very similar in rabidness , the anime from what i've seen (they don't play much of it over here) looks pretty damn sucky .

With Naruto sounding like a scratchy record on puberty , and other bad dub's and simplifications...I have little hope left for Anime dub's. It's ether fan-translated manga's (Why the hell should i waste MY money on a product which is badly translated and heavily edited ) and subbed anime.

Broly92
Originally posted by grey fox
Your a bitter DBZ fanboy who's whining because I owned you in the anime forums.

The fan's are very similar in rabidness , the anime from what i've seen (they don't play much of it over here) looks pretty damn sucky .

With Naruto sounding like a scratchy record on puberty , and other bad dub's and simplifications...I have little hope left for Anime dub's. It's ether fan-translated manga's (Why the hell should i waste MY money on a product which is badly translated and heavily edited ) and subbed anime.
No I'm not there was just no one who would care to understand and I'm not a fanboy I hate fanboys you just don't like DBZ and thats cool I don't care

grey fox
No I'm not there was just no one who would care to understand and I'm not a fanboy I hate fanboys you just don't like DBZ and thats cool I don't care

No , I love DBZ . I just stopped worshipping it like you and your like-minded chums.

Sea King
Naruto,the other boy on his team,the other guy that use to train them (he has that eye) and the demon of the mist take this 100/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.