Juggernaut B*tch? Or Power Rangers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
Both extremley hilarious. laughing

Warning: For Mature audiences?

Juggernaut

Ghetto Rangers

BakaXero
yeah...
i thnk that's they stole the line for the Juggernuat in the X3 movie.
there a street fighter one somewhere too

Dusty
Originally posted by BakaXero
yeah...
i thnk that's they stole the line for the Juggernuat in the X3 movie.
there a street fighter one somewhere too

That completely caught me off guard in the movie. laughing out loud

BakaXero
Originally posted by Dusty
That completely caught me off guard in the movie. laughing out loud
same here laughing out loud
it was interesting cause i had a class mate that kept saying it. Then when i heard it in the movie i was the only one cracking up...

C-Dic
The whole "I'm ______, *****" just isn't funny anymore, IMO. The Power Rangers clip was just wacky, and I think the best part was the soundtrack. Pretty good syncing.

"Dragon Shit!" laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Ghetto Rangers is hilarious. If only because of the way they speak in it.

"Got yo' ass, b*tch."

The funniest bits are when they overlap each other whilst casually speaking. "Crab, b*tch. Y'all already know what is is."

-AC

Dusty
"GANGSTA CRIZZAB! ME and the grey side angels f*ck yall in the Aaaass!"

laughing

Zordon: "I'll give yall weapons, that's right 50 dollas each, so yall can whoop some ass"

Zach: "Why the F*ck I get a gun? It's cuz I'm black."

Alpha Centauri
It's the way they speak and when they say certain things that makes it funny.

"Y'all already know what it is, motherf*cker. This is East Side Crab Rangoooon."

Or the one that caught me off guard, as they're all jumping in with weapons; "Gimme some apple draynk."

-AC

Spawn_Master
"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH! I'm gonna hit you with your own pimp!"

"I'm gonna hit you with my pimp cane!" laughing

"Taste the Rainbow!"

lord xyz
no expression sad...........

Spawn_Master
"I take steroids!" laughing

Dusty
"GANGSTA CRIZZAB! ME and the grey side angels f*ck yall in the Aaaass!"

I mistranslated. It's:

"GANGSTA CRIZZAB! ME and the West side rangers f*ck yall in the Aaaass!"

DanZeke25
Both extremley hilarious. laughing

Warning: For Mature audiences?

Juggernaut

Ghetto Rangers

Juggernaut B*tch > Power Rangers

But Spider-Man > All.

Alpha Centauri
The Juggernaut clip revolves solely around one phrase, the Power Rangers one has many parts that are funny.

-AC

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The Juggernaut clip revolves solely around one phrase, the Power Rangers one has many parts that are funny.

-AC

Yes, but I crack up everytime he says "I'm the juggernaut b*tch!" and "STFU CHARLES!" so IMO it's better.

Plus, I don't think the Power Rangers is all that funny. It had some good parts, but it didn't make me laugh the whole time.

The Spider-Man one is better anyway than both.

Vinny Valentine
Juggernaut

H. S. 6
The Juggernaut one was great, but the Spider-Man one had me cracking up the whole time.

Bloigen
Juggernaut

lol

Spideys Sister
That completely caught me off guard in the movie. laughing out loud Juggs: Do you know who I am?...
Kitty runs out.
Juggs: I'm the juggernuat B!tch!

laughing out loud He said it so modestly I watched it over and over.... still isn't old. laughing I gonna go put it on now just to laugh at his dumb ass.

Spawn_Master
"Pimp smack your ass, b*tch!"

"Hooker time!"

"OH IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH! And I got a b*tch with me!" laughing

Spideys Sister
Ran into a wall.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Stupid b!tch. laughing

Spawn_Master
"I'm gonna f*ck you up with my pimp cane!" laughing

Spideys Sister
I'm talking about X3. stupid. laughing out loud no expression

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I'm talking about X3. stupid. laughing out loud no expression

he's not. stupid. face-plain

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DanZeke25
he's not. stupid. face-plain That's why I'm laughing at him... DUH.

DanZeke25
That's why I'm laughing at him... DUH.

Which is what makes you stupid because this thread has to do with the Juggernaut b*tch video, not X3. DUH

A.J
sis pimp smack theyre ass big grin

Spideys Sister
... heres something smart you can do so you don't hurt your brain... Go back to page one.... read the first post I made here and the qoute then come back and act like you know what you're talking about. Okay? Okay. Bye, bye, jersey driverbye

A.J
... heres something smart you can do so you don't hurt your brain... Go back to page one.... read the first post I made here and the qoute then come back and act like you know what you're talking about. Okay? Okay. Bye, bye, jersey driverbye cool sis you ROCK rock stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by A.J
cool sis you ROCK rock stick out tongue I know. smile I'm a New Yorker. laughing out loud j/k aside... where SM go to?

Ichigo Kurosaki
Lol! Juggernaut said that in the movie x-3! When kitty made him go threw the ground. "Don't you know who i am i'm the juggernaut *****!" explodes from the ground.

DanZeke25
... heres something smart you can do so you don't hurt your brain... Go back to page one.... read the first post I made here and the qoute then come back and act like you know what you're talking about. Okay? Okay. Bye, bye, jersey driverbye

Yes, I see that YOU are talking about X3. But the very first post(which tells you what the thread is about incase you didn't know) is talking about Juggernaut B*tch. So he replied with quotes from it, and you call him stupid?

People don't go around saying "HOLY MOTHERF*CKER OF JESUS! SPIDEYS SISTER JUST POSTED I MUST F*CKIN REPLY RIGHT NOW AND NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT THE THREAD IS REALLY ABOUT!!!!"

A.J
I know. smile I'm a New Yorker. laughing out loud j/k aside... where SM go to? donno confused my girlfreind is in new york at the moment she says it sucks wink

A.J
Yes, I see that YOU are talking about X3. But the very first post(which tells you what the thread is about incase you didn't know) is talking about Juggernaut B*tch. So he replied with quotes from it, and you call him stupid?

People don't go around saying "HOLY MOTHERF*CKER OF JESUS! SPIDEYS SISTER JUST POSTED I MUST F*CKIN REPLY RIGHT NOW AND NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT THE THREAD IS REALLY ABOUT!!!!" STFU dan wink

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by A.J
sis pimp smack theyre ass big grin

If you're going to try to demean someone, do it in a grammatically correct way.

Don't confuse "their" with "they're". You should have learned this in school.

-AC

Spideys Sister

People don't go around saying "HOLY MOTHERF*CKER OF JESUS! SPIDEYS SISTER JUST POSTED I MUST F*CKIN REPLY RIGHT NOW AND NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT THE THREAD IS REALLY ABOUT!!!!" Two things... first.. Calm your nerves. you're getting worked up over nothing.
Second the is OTF. EVERYTHING is off topic on time or another... other wise it wouldn't be OTF.Originally posted by A.J
donno confused my girlfreind is in new york at the moment she says it sucks wink I thought I told you it was great down here. shifty laughing out loud

DanZeke25
Originally posted by A.J
STFU dan wink

Erm, no.

You know I'm right, thats why.

Just because Spideys Sister is talking about X3, everybody has too? HA!

A.J
If you're going to try to demean someone, do it in a grammatically correct way.

Don't confuse "their" with "they're". You should have learned this in school.

-AC I do as i like and i like to f*ck so f*ck you wink

Spideys Sister
I'm just popular like that. laughing out loud

DanZeke25
Two things... first.. Calm your nerves. you're getting worked up over nothing.
Second the is OTF. EVERYTHING is off topic on time or another... other wise it wouldn't be OTF. I

I'm not getting worked up. This is normal for me. I'm just messing with you.

A.J
Erm, no.

You know I'm right, thats why.

Just because Spideys Sister is talking about X3, everybody has too? HA! Just because you say somthing doesnt mean we have to do it wink

A.J
Two things... first.. Calm your nerves. you're getting worked up over nothing.
Second the is OTF. EVERYTHING is off topic on time or another... other wise it wouldn't be OTF. I thought I told you it was great down here. shifty laughing out loud shifty laughing

DanZeke25
Originally posted by A.J
Just because you say somthing doesnt mean we have to do it wink

I was just messing with Spidey, but i think you are truly stupid. When did I tell you to do anything?

Spideys Sister
I'm not getting worked up. This is normal for me. I'm just messing with you. You coulda said that. see now you upset AJ.sad Oh well.

A.J
sad No body understands me, im joking aswell, im to tired to argue its 20 past 1

Spideys Sister
In UK. 8:21 in NYC

DanZeke25
Originally posted by A.J
sad No body understands me, im joking aswell, im to tired to argue its 20 past 1

Haha. *points and laughes* Only 8:22 here.

A.J
sad mad damn your earlyness stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
8 at night. NJ and NYC are in the same time zone! Go North East!

A.J
8 at night. NJ and NYC are in the same time zone! Go North East! will do big grin

DanZeke25
Originally posted by A.J
will do big grin

She was saying GO NORTH EAST, as in she was cheering for it, like you would a sports team.

Speaking of sports, SS, you don't like the Yankees do you?

Spideys Sister
Duh. They kick Met ass. Mets winning streak lasts but two or three games. It's a way of life... besides. they're the Bronx Bombers... and I am from the Bronx.

DanZeke25
Duh. They kick Met ass. Mets winning streak lasts but two or three games. It's a way of life... besides. they're the Bronx Bombers... and I am from the Bronx.

BOOOOOOOO!

I hate the Yankees.

GO RED SOX!!!

EDIT: and the Mets have won 8 in a row. You fail.(I hate them also BTW)

Spideys Sister
Yeah... but how many games have they won against the Yankees? And how many world series? Now... for basketball... evil face I know we'll have fun talking about that.

DanZeke25
Yeah... but how many games have they won against the Yankees? And how many world series? Now... for basketball... evil face I know we'll have fun talking about that.

All that matters is now. That is in the past. And right now, Mets are better than the Yankees. And so are Red Sox.

As for Basketball, I like the Heat and Sixers.

Spideys Sister
And you're from jersey? Lord... I was right.... those power plant fumes are making your heads all screwy.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by A.J
I do as i like and i like to f*ck so f*ck you wink

No, you don't quite get it. You spell correctly or you spell incorrectly, there's no preference here.

End.

-AC

DanZeke25
And you're from jersey? Lord... I was right.... those power plant fumes are making your heads all screwy.

Are you kidding me? I like all Philly teams because they are my hometown teams really. I live 10 minutes away from where they play. And I like the Heat because Dwyane Wade owns all.

Who do you like? The Knicks? laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

H. S. 6
No, you don't quite get it. You spell correctly or you spell incorrectly, there's no preference here.

End.

-AC

laughing

Spideys Sister
Are you kidding me? I like all Philly teams because they are my hometown teams really. I live 10 minutes away from where they play. And I like the Heat because Dwyane Wade owns all.

Who do you like? The Knicks? laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Amoung other teams, lakers, nets at one point, Liberty, bulls, wizards...

Spawn_Master
Which is what makes you stupid because this thread has to do with the Juggernaut b*tch video, not X3. DUH PWNED smokin'

Spawn_Master
"Ha, I ain't that b*tch, i'm ketchup motherf*cker, mustard..i'm gonna shoot your ass b*tch" laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.